Search results

1. Supremacy

Sullivan

'Nuff Said :D
  2. Supremacy

Why not Sullivan at halfback?

With all of the suggestions going around, im entitles to one even though it may seem far fetched though i think its the best option we have at the moment. Why not use Sullivan at halfback? We can piss off holdsworth so he can rott in NSW cup, hughes at hooker only due to his defence, and...
  3. Supremacy

Matchbox 20 Concert

I dunno if this has been done, but if memory serves me correctly there are a few MB20 Fans here.. So anyone going to the concert? I got my tickets for the Friday show, though i think its too late now to get tickets (unless on eBay lol) Cant Frikken wait :whacky:
  4. Supremacy

Some Interesting Information

Just something to get things off everyones mind. I've come up with an interesting analysis of trends (i have too much time on my hands :( ) In 02, we missed the finals due to obvious events, in 03 we bundled out of the comp one game shy of the GF and in 04 we won it. 05 we were out of it for...
  5. Supremacy

Linkin Park Concert

Anyone going? Cant wait for this one, its totally gonna rock! softcocks and rnb gangsters GTFO :p
  6. Supremacy

Ok, Now I've seen it all..

First we are versing the storm according to the daily telegraph, but check this.. I wonder if this Ben Holdsworth bloke is related to Daniel? Is he any good? Anyone got a picture?
  7. Supremacy

Rekindled faith in Roberts, Sherwin slowly getting back to his best.

Roberts looked so much better at the 5/8th position and despite a few errors, he is looking pretty good. I would love to see him feature in our side next week as his pace and play making could help us. He went missing for a while i thought, but his kicking game and speed could help us...
  8. Supremacy

Sherwin rolled his ankle at training..

Just heard on Channel 10 news that Sherwin rolled his ankle at training but should be fine to play on sunday.
  9. Supremacy

Rumour: Wing to Bulldogs a done deal?

Ive been lurking around the LU forums and this is >>>PURE SPECULATION<<< But i read that there is a straight swap with the roosters taking place. O'Meley for Craig Wing. Word going on in their Rumour thread is that Craig Wing is a done deal with the Bulldogs. There has been another thread with...
  10. Supremacy

Congratulations Tigers.

Just want to prove that we are not sore losers and give credit where credit's due. Congrats to the tigers. You guys played very well and deserved to win. You capitalised on our mistakes and made us pay. Looks like you guys are a game away from hitting your straps and outplayed us in almost...
  11. Supremacy

Our Backline and Captaincy

I have no idea what happened last night, but the only way for me to explain it is that Hazem and Patten rubbed butter on their fingers because they were shakey all night. First I wanna talk about Andrew Ryan and his role as a captain. Up until last night, I thought that Andrew finally had the...
  12. Supremacy

Sailor at the Bulldogs?

Now, before you all go blow your tops off, i was watching channel 9 news and there was a section Wendel Sailor. Weidler mentioned the Dogs might have interest in him now that O'Meley has left the Bulldogs. So whats your thoughts on him joining the 'Dogs? I personally cant see him coming to...
  13. Supremacy

If Sherwin returns...

Im expecting sherwin to be our halfback next week against a red hot bunnies outfit, but i dunno, for some reason, im not expecting him to light the world on fire the way he did it in 02/03/04. im expecting more organisation and direction. But i think with the lack of game time Sherwin has...
  14. Supremacy

To all those who hyped up Ben Roberts

Honestly, the kid has skill and might be our future. But honestly, right now, his kicking game is totally non existant. Bring back sherwin. Kthnx. Next time you kennelers decide to hype up a player, make sure he has what it takes first. And no, im not making him the scape goat of our...
  15. Supremacy

Josh Morris

The talking point this season has been of how great our forward pack is, but how average our backline is. Thankfully, for 07, we will have great Centers, fullback and halves ooptions to choose from. But what about Wingers? Emelio playing at wing for us wasnt great since he is a center...
  16. Supremacy

The Aftermath.

So how have you reacted to the jeers and taunts of the unsympathetic public? I almost ran over my neighbour for the slightest bit of taunting. I stopped becuase i thought of his family. I also came out second best against my door, though i have left my mark. So what have you done to...
  17. Supremacy

Sonny's stalling on Dogs

Sonny's stalling on Dogs By Peter Badel September 03, 2006 THE Bulldogs have launched plans to extend the contract of superstar Sonny Bill Williams - but his management insists the blockbusting forward will not be rushed into a new deal. As the Bulldogs prepare for today's...
  18. Supremacy

For Sale: Xbox 360 Bundle

Hi Peeps, i have my Xbox360 up for sale on ebay, which can be found here It comes with: - 2 Wireless Controllers - 3 games - DVD remote - Play and charge kit - Plus More If your interested, please dont be afraid to bid/buy. I wont do the runner on you :p Feel free to ask any...
  19. Supremacy

Transport to Next Weeks Match

What are the means for public transport to Energy Australia Stadium? I know there is the trains, but is there a supporters bus traveling to the game? If so, how much does it cost? Thanks for the help in advance :)
  20. Supremacy

w800i V N91

Which is the best one to chose? The N91 is packed with features which consists of a 4gb microdrive, FM radio, Wi-Fi, Blueetooth and is a dedicated Music playing phone which may cost quite abit. then comes the compeditor, the w800i with basically the same features except that it does not...
  21. Supremacy

Sullivan off to England

It seems that Michael Sullivan has decided to go to england in a bid to repay all his debts. I think this is really bad because, although he plays for the shire, i really liked him as a player and enjoyed watching him play. I think its sad to see him leave and i know a few people that will...
  22. Supremacy

Michael Monaghan

Well, apparently manly want orford, so they havent tabled an offer for him. You think the bulldogs should make a bid for him? Although he is a 7, i dont think it should be too hard for him to slot in the 5/8 position. Thats to say IF anasta leaves *avoids reni mason groupies flame throwers*...
  23. Supremacy

Gasnier, Orford ruled out for City-Country clash

Gasnier, Orford ruled out for City-Country clash May 2, 2005 - 11:48AM NSW City pair Matt Orford and Mark Gasnier have been ruled out of Friday night's representative rugby league clash with Country at Lismore. Melbourne Storm halfback Orford failed to get through this morning's fitness...