The Aftermath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supremacy

Maz's Superman
Reaction score
So how have you reacted to the jeers and taunts of the unsympathetic public?

I almost ran over my neighbour for the slightest bit of taunting. I stopped becuase i thought of his family.

I also came out second best against my door, though i have left my mark.

So what have you done to get these fools to run for their lives?

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eh nothing..as league isnt big here :p..so most probably wouldnt give a sh!t.

But I swear if my dad says 1 thing to me..i'm just gunna nut at him! :uptight:

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
Hehe my brother-in-law is a dragons supporter and I know when I see him he will give me heaps. So I spoke 2 my sister before and my brother-in-law wanted to talk to me, but I'm like nah I don't want to talk to you, because I know he will rub it in. So I'm gonna try and stay away from him for today. He is so convinced the dragons will get into the GF and win (he's been saying that ever since I've known him, which has been about 6,7 years) and it's never happened so I'm hoping they don't make it so I can give him heaps for it. He hasn't necessarily run for his life but.

As for throwing things...I haven't yet done that. I was more upset than angry.

D

DJ ALMO

oh i broke m keyboard da letters ty arent working im using character map whooppy and i broke m cousins car he goes for broncos

Supremacy

Maz's Superman
Reaction score
Forgot to mention the books i threw, the pens i smashed, the hair brush i broke and the door i slammed with all my might, twice.

Im such a sore loser, but i can admit that the broncos deserved to win since the Dogs were pathetic enough to throw away that second half.

Nate

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Queensland and I have to go to a BBQ tonight so I think I might cop it then. But I have had to put up with my father's taunts as he's a Broncos supporter. I just tell him that he can celebrate if they win the Grand Final.

Supremacy

Maz's Superman
Reaction score
just take it off for the mean while till time heals our wounds

I cant even have a convo with anyone becuase i know ill cop it.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Goldsworth said:
oh i broke m keyboard da letters ty arent working im using character map whooppy and i broke m cousins car he goes for broncos
settle down... i cant believe you'd actually "break" someone's car... psycho..

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tbh i didnt show any physical violence.i was just stunned. i was in public in a rec center when i seen us loose.and i tell you what i sat there for about 5 minutes just staring . my dad was pushing me to hurry up and get up so we can leave but i was to busy stunned and choking back the tears.

when i got home i seen my brother all angry.it was heaps scary tbh. i wouldnt want to see him anyworse.

anyone that went physically agro.did you ever think of the consequences and what your family thought?

man my bro isnt a small thing.i was ****ty myself tbh :(

Supremacy

Maz's Superman
Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:
anyone that went physically agro.did you ever think of the consequences and what your family thought?

man my bro isnt a small thing.i was ****ty myself tbh :(
In the heat of the situation, you dont think...

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Supremacy said:
In the heat of the situation, you dont think...

i have been blinding angry often and felt like i was going to vomit becasue of it..but i dont do **** like break peoples cars.okay doors and maybe throwing a book okay.

but destroying property? that is way to far.

**** that...no matter how angry i am i never unleash..learn some control

(not necessarily you supremacy :o )

Supremacy

Maz's Superman
Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:
i have been blinding angry often and felt like i was going to vomit becasue of it..but i dont do **** like break peoples cars.okay doors and maybe throwing a book okay.

but destroying property? that is way to far.

**** that...no matter how angry i am i never unleash..learn some control

(not necessarily you supremacy :o )
If the person taunts you excessively, then id probably vandalise personal property. Its kinda hard to control if someone fuels the situation.

Its not like you can switch off the anger.

Sometimes you have to unleash to feel better, because if you dont, then it'll just build up.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goldsworth said:
well i broke a glass mae 2 his rich in both waiisz
huh?

something about glass and a mate being rich?

:rolleyes:

people shouldnt be proud that they caused destuction.okay maybe you are a paaionate supporter.but you dont have to prove you broke things to say to people you are a passionate fan.
others on here have earned my respect because of their words and their actions more than violence.

anyway, i was too stunned and mopy to get angry i just wanted to curl up and go to sleep, but i couldnt :(

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Supremacy said:
If the person taunts you excessively, then id probably vandalise personal property. Its kinda hard to control if someone fuels the situation.

Sometimes you have to unleash to feel better, because if you dont, then it'll just build up.

or settle down after some breathing time.

i know impulsive actions fuelled by anger can bring many regrets.
i dont know maybe i am seeing this from a girls point of veiw but i still think it is silly.

D

DJ ALMO

i got kicked outta school for being agro its a waii 2 let m self feel free da guy even actualli spraii painted me flagg purple

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Supremacy said:

you can try walking away and take your frustration out some other way... some way non-illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.