Search results

1. chafstaa

Off season podcasts (and audio media snippets) on Bulldogs specific topics

We do have a top 8 roster regardless of us getting the wooden spoon last year. In 2008 we got the spoon, than we came equal first the following year after doing some recruits. Not saying we will come first but top 8 is not something not achievable. Flanagan will compliment Burton better than...
  2. chafstaa

NRL vs GayFL

Bring back David Gallop !
  3. chafstaa

What happens when Jacko/graham come back

Klemm Lichaa Tolman Pritchard Jackson Eastwood Graham Kasiano Lane Reynolds I think Graham will come of the bench in his first game back..
  4. chafstaa

Trent Hodkinson 2015 Discussion Thread

yes Pearce, Cronk, JT are behind good forward packs but they deliver when put in good position hodko doesn't.
  5. chafstaa

Newcastle coach Stone says Knights are working hard to retain Mata’utia brothers

off topic but how do we delete a post or thread i have started
  6. chafstaa

Out of all the top 8 teams only 3 will improve next year...

Really don't Know whats all the hype about Brisbane, Yes they will improve but having them IN the Top 2 is a big ask. I got them Just missing out the Top 4 maybe 5th or 6th .. Wayne Bennets coaching is out of date to plain and boring for this modern game. Broncos look dangerous when they...
  7. chafstaa

Atmosphere at Belmore

I don't see how this is a Problem. Lebanese people just know how to have FUN . I don't see this harming anyone plus we got good publicity by the police saying everyone was well behaved and having fun.. I see alot of non arabs getting into it aswell . What wrong with that.. If Someone else...
  8. chafstaa

The great 2014 Grand Final roll-call !

I need tickets :( :'(
  9. chafstaa

The biggest online sook EVER is looming ...

well yes because he is already on the lowest grading so he can't downgrade.. He will need to get fully cleared which i don't think he will if they want to keep there consistency... BUT then again its south sydney :|
  10. chafstaa

Rumour: David Mead wants out of GC Titans

No Thats Kevin Gordon
  11. chafstaa

Under 19's players wanted

Players are still wanted .. So if you
  12. chafstaa

Under 19's players wanted

Hi i'm a coach of under 18/19's chester hill hornets and we are after some players to come down and try out for the team. If you or you know someone that would like to come training is held at terry lamb complex chester hill .. At 7pm tuesdays and thursdays.. Let me know if you got...
  13. chafstaa

Bulldogs Nines Team?

Reynolds won't be playing cause of his shoulder not 100% .. Hasler won't risk him for this comptetition...
  14. chafstaa

Kieran Foran to Canterbury as repoorted by Supergrass on Triple M

I don't know how true this is but if it is then were obviously looking for the future... If it does happen then next year Reynolds will probably come of the bench to replace Ennis just to get him use to the hooker position then we won't resign Ennis at the end of the year which will make...
  15. chafstaa

Hayne exit understandable: Kenny

Beavis would love to get hayne to dogs extra pay for him ;)
  16. chafstaa

Hayne exit understandable: Kenny

Denials by Jarryd Hayne's manager have not stopped speculation mounting that the star fullback will leave Parramatta - and Eels great Brett Kenny admits he wouldn't blame him. Hayne's agent Wayne Beavis dismissed a weekend report that the Bulldogs would make a million dollar move on his...
  17. chafstaa

James Graham for captain

yeh and we should sack pritchard and kasiano for warburton and hickey :D
  18. chafstaa

Sack hasler

your exactly right.. can't belive this people what they saying... Teams would die to get hasler and we want to get rid of him.. thank god fans don't make decisions
  19. chafstaa

what made u support da doggies?

My cousin is a Manly supporter and he had a Manly player running the ball with a bulldogs player tackiling him photo in his room... i had just came back from overseas and was living with them.. he tried to tell me to support the maroon team but my favourtie colour was blue so i said ill go for...
  20. chafstaa

Sack hasler

I never thought the fans are all nrl experts... if coaches have to listen to the fans there will be half the team getting dropped every week ..
  21. chafstaa

Sack hasler

you can't be serious on sacking Hasler. With what we went throught this year with injuries and suspensions and the barba saga any other team would not make the finals... lets be honest this year from the start looked like it wasn't our year .. Don't over react cause of your emotions were all...
  22. chafstaa

Dogs team vs Knights

I hope you're right dude. Feel sorry for Lafai doesn't deserve to be dropped..
  23. chafstaa

Pritchard and eastwood a very good chance of not playing.

I've heard the same thing about Inu.. Hope not true..
  24. chafstaa

Who will win the Comp??

Can't happen nomore buddy
  25. chafstaa

What the dogs need to do!

Lets hope Dessie has got a few tricks up his sleeve...
  26. chafstaa

My team vs the Knights

I can't belive you'll take Mitch Brown out and leave Perret in.. By far this year Brown been our better winger ... Perret getting exposed too much..
  27. chafstaa

What the dogs need to do!

I think the right hand side defnece will cost us the season... Broncos kept on getting overlaps all night and now especially in the finals the halves will have a field day against us...
  28. chafstaa

Maitua to the Dogs for 2014

Reni got signed up just a replacement for Dene. He wont be getting much minutes only when we have injuries thats all
  29. chafstaa

Hasler believes Dogs can press for top four

we got a huge chance of making top 4 with manly and storm having a hard run too the finals manly: Parra (A) easy win Warriors (H) Rabbitohs (A) Raiders (A) Storm (A) Panthers (H) Storm: Raiders (A) Rabbitohs (H)...
  30. chafstaa

I Hate Jarryd Hayne

Hayne is 1 of the players you need in origin every year he steps it up a level IMO i prefer him over stewart because in origin his the the type of guy that will get dirty with the queenslanders and will do something to hype up the team with seen it in the past and with ferguson taking haynes...
  31. chafstaa

Who replaces Morris?

your exactly write thats what des will do...
  32. chafstaa

Player you would most like to punch in the head more than any other?

i would smack number 1 to number 17 in newcastle the little f**ks.. little cocky ***** ...
  33. chafstaa

Ben Barba Stood Down Indefinitely

Just heard that barba will be flying out for immediate help.. Greenberg wants him out of sydney asap.. don't know how trustful the source is but sounds like its really serious and will take time..
  34. chafstaa

Johnathan Thurston spotted in after-dark meeting at Belmore

This meeting that happend yesterday was nothing but for the media.. There was only 4 people that knew about the meeting ... so there was no possible way that the word would of went out to the media for them to go there.. JT manager Sam Ayoub has set this up and told the media that this...
  35. chafstaa

Your Canterbury Team Vs Manly Sea Eagles

1. Barba 2. Turner 3. Morris 4. Idris 5. Wright 6. Roberts 7. Hodkinson 8. Tolman 9. Romelo 10. Kasiano 11. Eastwood 12. Ryan 13. Halatau 14. Reynolds 15. Payne 16. Pae 17. Stagg
  36. chafstaa

Ben Barba's daily bombing missions

Yeh thanks for that mate never had a clue :p
  37. chafstaa

Your team against the Raiders

1. Barba 2. Turner 3. Morris 4. Idris 5. lafai 6. Roberts 7. Hodkinson 8. Tolman 9. Keating 10. Eastwood 11. Pritchard 12. Ryan 13. Stagg 14. Payne 15. Paea 16. Halatau 17. Foster
  38. chafstaa

Strongest Lineup for 2011?

1. Barba 2. Lett 3. Morris 4. Idris 5. Goodwin 6. Roberts 7. Hodkinson 8. Tolman 9. Ennis 10. Paea 11. Eastwood 12. Ryan 13. Stagg 14. Pritchard 15. payne 16. halatau 17. Keating
  39. chafstaa

Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

michael ennis to sign a 4yr deal with the club and james graham also is l announcement soon good times ahead
  40. chafstaa

Hezbollah forces Lebanon government collapse

israel is the eyes of america in the middle east.. the only time lebanon will have peace is when there is no more israel!!!
  41. chafstaa

how can they be investigated when there behind this so called investigation.
  42. chafstaa

Yeh your exactly rite!!!
  43. chafstaa

its obvious who killed harrirri it' not hezbollah.. first they tried blaming syria for his assination buh couldn't prove it and now there trying to put the blame on hezbollah.. can't you see that israel and america are trying to put the blame on someone so they can come in lebanon and lie to...
  44. chafstaa

jus laugh on yourself u idiot. what have they done other then defend there country from israel u floppp!!!
  45. chafstaa

Scores For NSW Cup

was at the game.. warburton had a top game... why can't he play like that in fg.. green also had a good game should be in fg..
  46. chafstaa

Where do we get Roberts for next week?

i rekon roberts should go in the centres or lock dis week against da storm ... we need him on the field with barba to have a chance to beat the storm
  47. chafstaa

team against the storm

thats a good line up but i rekon green should be in for gordon...
  48. chafstaa

Bulldogs vs Panthers BETS!

i need bulldogs 1-12 to win my multii
  49. chafstaa

Brawl @ Game Last Night

Haircuts got nothin to do wif it. u mite aswell bann kids from goin der if u wanna make it like a night cub u idiot
  50. chafstaa

Eastwood wants to return to Dogs

Hopefully if eastwood comes back his wrist will be good.. don't want him to injure it again and be out 4 the season..
  51. chafstaa

Your lineup for Bulldogs vs Broncos

1. Patten 2. Turner 3. Morris 4. Idris 5. Goodwin 6. Barba 7. Kimmorley 8. Hannant 9. Ennis 10. Armit, (Hodegson) if back 11.Ryan (c) 12. Stagg 13. Roberts Interchange: 14. Gordon 15. Green (Armit) if hodgeson is back 16. Brown (halatau) 17. Hickey (paea)
  52. chafstaa

Round 6 VS Tigers: Pre-Game Discussion

bulldogs= 38 tigers= 34 big scoring game both teams bad defence
  53. chafstaa

YOUR lineup vs wests tigers

your not seriously getting rid of kimmorley.. do u want us to lose by 50.. juss coz kimmorley isnt playin his best u cnt take him out of the team..
  54. chafstaa

i agree with you
  55. chafstaa

Contract Extentions

how in the hell is ennis playin crap.. his been 1 of our best players.. morris has been crap dis last 2 weeks itz like his not on the field.. if we drop ennis den say c ya later to da dogss..
  56. chafstaa

1. Patten 2. turner 3. Morris 4. Idris 5. Goodwin 6. Barba 7. Kimorley 8. Hannant 9. Ennis 10. Armit 11. Ryan (c) 12. Stagg 13. Roberts 14. Gordon 15. Tim Browne 16. Hickey 17. Blake Green
  57. chafstaa

Kevin Moore Signs for 2 more years 'til 2012

Lets hope his worth it!!
  58. chafstaa

The Consolidated Boxing Thread

Check Zac the shaker Awad out.. a star in the making http://www.shaker.net.au
  59. chafstaa

Jarrad Hickey 2010 Discussion Thread

Whats the go with Hickey??? Why Should We keep/Leave Hickey? I reckon let him go.. His too slow His realy fatt His lazy And most important his shiitt... well dats my opinion...
  60. chafstaa

Jonathon Thurston (Merged)

in barba we do trust but barba wuld be 5/8 and thurston wuld b halfback.. dat wuld be lethal
  61. chafstaa

i cnt believe u dnt want thurston.. thurston wont bring nothin to the club but good.. he is 100x betta den kimmorley.. dnt get me rong i like kimmorely buh he cnt win us premierships buh thurston can
  62. chafstaa

we shuld put our money on tolman and thurstonn!!
  63. chafstaa

were not going to win a premiership with kimmorley. He should juss retire .. thurston will make a big difference in the team.. if cowboys had a good team they wuld of made the finals.. we got a good side buh we juss need a spark in da halfs and thurston will do it..