Atmosphere at Belmore

Status
Not open for further replies.

BupaGraham

Waterboy
Reaction score
apparently young punks are lifting up cars that are driving through.

a friends dad had his van lifted and when they dropped it they popped one of his tyres. ****ing idiots
That's f*cked up. Bunch of f*cken morons give us all a bad name

N

Natboy

a friends dad had his van lifted and when they dropped it they popped one of his tyres. ****ing idiots
I hope centrelink or workcover weren't watching or they may get their disability pensions cut!
I would go ballistic if some little shit picked my car up

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score

Morons!! Deadset... I hope they get charged!!

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Seriously? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!!! This is a club for all and all should feel welcomed, the club should never have that attitude!!
every1 is welcome...there is nothing wrong with the lebanese supporters...they arent doing anything wrong....

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So if they win the grand final you wont be at belmore for the after party because of these fans right?
To be honest I will be going down going nuts but hoping some of these people that usually give us a bad rap don't show up and we can all stand and cheer for our boys when they arrive on the bus with that trophy.

im very proud of my background but in all seriousness there is a time and place lol

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nice of them to give the haters a free kick by reinforcing the stereotype. Bunch of dead shits.

Just one of those things where a small segment ruins it for everyone.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It is, what it is.
Thats whos celebrating and thats how they celebrate.
If you went down there and got harrassed because you were playing bagpipes, id have a problem with it.
Just soak up the atmosphere brother, these weeks dont happen all the time.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I think I might go for a drive to Belmore on Saturday, but I hope no one lifts my car up.

Also I am white, but I am bearded. People ask me if I am muslim all the time (I also wear A LOT of Bulldogs gear like everyday of the year).

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope they try lifting my Navara. I have about 400kg of cement in the back.

chafstaa

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don't see how this is a Problem. Lebanese people just know how to have FUN . I don't see this harming anyone plus we got good publicity by the police saying everyone was well behaved and having fun.. I see alot of non arabs getting into it aswell . What wrong with that..
If Someone else brings another Traditional Instrument from another race no one would have a Problem with it. When i head down there all i see is 1 big happy FAMILY from all parts of the World ...
No one Unites Like the Bulldogs...
Please don't Make this a issue.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope centrelink or workcover weren't watching or they may get their disability pensions cut!
I would go ballistic if some little shit picked my car up
If hes able to lift ur car up i dont think hel be a lil shit natboi
everyone of my mates and fans we know will be at belmore sat nyt
aslong as fans are their in the right spirit and everyone is respected it should be an awesome night
remember we are all there for one common reason/goal.

Luv the growler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
have to admit 2004 to 2014 is a huge difference.
I am all for partying, heck I hope we have the opportunity to do it some more on Sunday night.

But in those 10 years time ive been blessed with a child who is 6 years old now and see things from a different angle.
I have avoided Belmore and opted against taking my son because of some of the foolishness of a very select few.

Not sure what doing burnouts has to do with footy, but all we need is one idiot in a souped up car to lose control and land in the crowd...a risk I am not willing to take.

I'll celebrate at the club on Sunday knowing someone elses stupidity will not have an impact on me and hopefully my fellow bulldogs supporters.

Dogs 2014!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If anyone wants to say hello or introduce themselves then look out for the 29yr old in a bulldogs jersey and jeans. I hope that helps lol!!!!

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I guess one way of looking at it is to think how the nsw players in the Kangaroos team felt when the Queenslanders sang the QLD song after they won a test. Even though they were there for a common cause they would have felt very left out.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last sat nyt after we qualified for the gf i took my 3yr old girl and 1yr old boi and it was perfectly safe. People were accomodating and most moved out of the way of my boys pram.
i just kept away from the stupid burnouts and my family had a very good time for 30-45mins easy

BupaGraham

Waterboy
Reaction score
I was with 10 mates. All Bulldogs supporters and all Lebs. When we saw the guy with the piano singing Arabic songs we laughed in embarrassment and left after 10 mins. I'm sure many other fans have done the same. Sing bulldogs related chants and the atmosphere will be 100 times better.

So if anyone knows keyboard guy tell him to save it for weddings. He's not even that good anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.