Search results

1. Baby Dogg

Belly Ring's

Hi all, i just got my belly pierced like 2 days ago and everytime i look at it in the mirror i swear it looks like its on a sligh angle.. :( does ne1 else have one? is there anyway i can try straighten it up while its healing? :(
  2. Baby Dogg

Nokia E63- Wallpaper

Hey everyone, i bought a nokia e63 and when i set an image as my wallpaper part of it gets cut off... so if the people in the piks heads are right at the top of the pik, most of there face gets cut off when i set it as my wallpaper i tried resizing the image on my laptop then put it back on...
  3. Baby Dogg

Amazingly creative

just click the link http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2007/077/2/e/Animator_vs__Animation_by_alanbecker.swf click on play, then leave the mouse alone , sit back and enjoy a piece of creative brilliance.
  4. Baby Dogg

Nokia E72

its the new and improved E71, and i think its out in america.... does anyone know when its due to hit the shelves here?? i want one...
  5. Baby Dogg

Unblocking facebook

does anyone know of a site THAT WORKS that i can go to to access facebook? let me know thanks
  6. Baby Dogg

jobs that dont require studying

heyhey does anyone know of any jobs that could develop into careers (for males) that do not require studying hands on tests are fine, but not writing tests. just trying to help out a friend :)
  7. Baby Dogg

Akon & Tpain Concert

hey... akon & tpain are having 1 concert in syd... oct sometime and tix go on sale on friday. i have never been to a concert, so never seen these guys live and would know if they were good live or not... any advice? should i go... or am i just gna get ripped off?
  8. Baby Dogg

Bulldogs Stickers

lately i have been driving around and noticed a lot of people with the bulldogs logo stuck on the back window ( its a sticker) and i was just wondering.... where do people buy these from? last time i checked they werent at the team store. or are people just printing these themselves on...
  9. Baby Dogg

leagues club tonight

just wondering... what time is the game being shown at the leagues club? i know bulldogs v tigers isnt on ch9 till 9:30pm so is that when the leagues club is showing the game or is it on fox (select) live at 7:30pm??
  10. Baby Dogg

add against texting while driving

Just watched this clip.... its pretty full on so if you wanna watch it.... i warned you :) Basically its about the dangers of texting while driving and what could happen.... http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/texting-and-driving-the-ad-2-die-4/story-e6freuy9-1225766232934
  11. Baby Dogg

arabic mix cdz

hey does anyone know of any recent arabic mix cds? download link would be appreciated! thanks :D
  12. Baby Dogg

bondi rescue

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/maitua-is-bondi-rescue-bound/story-e6freye0-1225764540825 so reni might be the new star of the show.... haha if he is..... bondi is gna get PACKED with a whole lot of girls drooling over him :P LOL
  13. Baby Dogg

Summerrrr

im soooo exciteddd for summer!!! i HATE sittin indoors, hanging at the same ppls house every week and not going out coz its " too cold" and i HATE drivin with all the windows closed while still feeling the cold! cant w8 to go to the beach everweekend, fix my tan and the days where you...
  14. Baby Dogg

That Girl...

heyhey, did anyone tape the game yesterday?? there was a screen shot of some girl (bulldogs supporter) cheering, and all my friends thought it was me! though i wasnt at the game! haha i kno there is some girl that looks like me, my brother saw her once at brighton and actually called me...
  15. Baby Dogg

Parking Tickets - my attempt to avoid one :P

So im currently at work, my car was parked across the road in 3 hour parking i saw the parking officer come around a few times marking cars, but she never marked the cars in 3 hour parking. After a few times i saw her standing at my car ( WHICH HAD NOT BEEN MARKED) she pulled out her little...
  16. Baby Dogg

Laser Hair Removal

GREATEST THING EVER INVENTED! i LOVEEEE it! haha hurts... but its worth it :) woo hoo
  17. Baby Dogg

how did you meet ur other 1/2??

ok, so im bored at work and thought id make a cheesy thread where everyone shares the story of how they met theyre other half :P ( if they have one) so i will go first :) i met my luvvahhh at home nightclub :P i was at a 21st and he was there for some birthday i wasnt in the mood for...
  18. Baby Dogg

Traces of cocaine found in Red Bull

Traces of cocaine found in Red Bull Cola Article from: Font size: Decrease Increase Email article: Email Print article: Print Submit comment: Submit comment May 26, 2009 04:34pm RED Bull Cola may be banned in Germany after traces of cocaine were found in samples of the drink...
  19. Baby Dogg

Valentines day

wooo valentines day is in 2 days! so good :P i hear some people think its ridiculous...... discuss =]
  20. Baby Dogg

new lawyer..

Joe grew up in a small town, then moved away to attend college and law school. He decided to come back to the small town because he could be a big man in this small town. He really wanted to impress everyone. He opened his new law office, but business was very slow at first. One day, he saw a...
  21. Baby Dogg

do looks really matter??

is it ok for a really hot guy to date a not so hot girl or visa versa? do looks really matter in the long run? does the couple have 2 suit or is this just society's stupid expectations?? discuss!
  22. Baby Dogg

camping at the airport

MORE than 100 people are encamped outside the domestic passenger terminal at Sydney Airport this morning after storms delayed their flight and their airline - Jetstar - did not provide them with accomodation. Without food, blankets or toilet facilities, the mob gathered outside the entry...
  23. Baby Dogg

funny pix

ahaha i got sent these pix the other night.. i cant stop laughin everytime i see them any1 got ne others feel free to post them up :) thanx
  24. Baby Dogg

Security

i thought i'd tell you all of a little story.... (somethin that happen last night to me) where the security where SOOO DUMB! ahaha ok here goes.. last night i was at an u18z event (dance party) && yes im under 18! ANYWAYS my bf was head promoter of the event. so i got in for free...
  25. Baby Dogg

Baby Dogg iz bak ;)

hii all!! remeber me?u probz dnt! ahaha i havent been on here in ages.. i need a lot ov catchin up 2. Basically my reason iz HSC.. 2daii was ma last exam.. 2day was also the last day of the HSC.. gay.? i kno! ahaha 2moro iz ma formal and ye. im so syked for the 2008 season although mason and...
  26. Baby Dogg

Help STOP the war in the Middle East

Dear friends, Right now a tragedy is unfolding in the Middle East. Thousands of innocent civilians have been killed or wounded in the bombings in Lebanon, Palestine and Israel and the death toll is rising every day. If the US, Syria or Iran get involved, there is a chance of a catastrophic...
  27. Baby Dogg

Brent Sherwin Sin Binned

jst wanted 2 kno wat everyonez toughts were on this... although we were clearly winning, and it was going to cause little harm 2 our side, i still think he didnt deserve 2 b sent off.. really i still dont even understand y he got sent of..it was a one on one strip and the tackle wasnt over.. wat...
  28. Baby Dogg

The Silver Bullet Hairstraightner

jst lettin all u ladies kno dat if u bought a Silver Bullet hairstraightner in the past yr (like i did) there iz a recall on them because there is said 2 be an electrical fault. ( i heard it on the radio) have a gud night :)_
  29. Baby Dogg

Nsw Or Qld??

so peepz its 1 and a 1/2 hrs till d game begins.. huz gna win frm ur point ov view? will it b NSW orr QLD?
  30. Baby Dogg

simply.... the best?

ok.. most ppl think Sonny Bill iz the best playa in the dogs, personally hiz mah fav! nn he is one of the best wen he is on the field. But how can he be d best sitting on the sideline for more then 1/2 the yr! nn i no its not his fault (dont start dissing me out!) so i was wondering.. how do u...
  31. Baby Dogg

betta or worse???

ok ive notcied that usually wen a playa leaves our team.. the beloved Bulldogs they either get betta or worse or rarely stay the same... i no this is due to who they r playing wif u no if they make good partners or wateva.. nn i was just wondering wat will happenn wif Anasta? will he get betta...
  32. Baby Dogg

da10 w0g c0mandmentZ

10. Thou shalt have at least 2 mobile phones or own 2 SIM cards. One for optus free time and the other for vodafone. You may have nothing to say, but saying it for free somehow adds great value to it. 9. Thou shalt wannabe a DJ or claim to have a cousin that is a DJ. You must have made...
  33. Baby Dogg

68 ways 2 annoy ppl in public bathrooms

1.Comment "Pooh, who did that?" 2.Complement people on their shoes. 3.Introduce yourself to the person in the next stall. Strike up a conversation. 4.Provide 'strenuous' sound-effects. 5.Ask the person in the next stall if there's anything swimming in their bowl..... 6.Discuss the pros...
  34. Baby Dogg

70 things 2 do in an elevator

1)Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off. 2) Shake the person's hand when he/she enter the lift. 3) Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you. 5) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!". 6) Whistle the first...
  35. Baby Dogg

fun things 2 do wen driving

2. Roll down your windows and blast talk radio. Attempt to headbang. 3. At stop lights, eye the person in the next car suspiciously. With a look of fear, lock your doors. 4. Two words: Chicken suit. 5. Write the words "Help me" on your back window in red paint. The more it looks like...
  36. Baby Dogg

just an idea...

i was thinking .... how bout we have a live scoreboard for all bulldogs games on the front page?? it might b hard 2 achieve but u cud give it a go??
  37. Baby Dogg

Numba Plates

ok lately i have been seeing some hectic numba plates round nn i just wanna no the ones uve seen like da really good ones...... i saw UBJUDGE nnn UWISH nn MOOOVE NN MORE
  38. Baby Dogg

The Bank

ok weneva u go to the bank it tellz u how much u have in der n how much u have in ur pocket soo wen depositing mah points i copy the amount that it in mah pocket n paste it wer it says how much do u wish to deposit click ok nn then it says u cannot deposit more then u have sooo i always hafta do...
  39. Baby Dogg

now i am OFFICIALLY CONFUSED!

if Charlie Tonga is out injured with his knee until round 18... Y IS HE NAMED IN THE TEAM???? pplz X-PLAIN?
  40. Baby Dogg

R u in?

just wanted to no if the majority of ppl in here have signed up for army rego!
  41. Baby Dogg

"bulldogs AGAINST foul language"

ok im sure everyone saw the sign near the bd army that said "bulldogs against foul language" i no its hard wen ur pissed of i mean i was swearing all night! but do use think that at any game not one chant the bulldogs do will have no swear words... i think thats impossible! i mean its our...
  42. Baby Dogg

get rid ov...

i rekon dogz should get rid of Brideson n put Charlie Tonga in his place! im sure u will all agree!!! BIRDESON SHUCKS
  43. Baby Dogg

OMG! u ppl r sooo MEAN!

no offense u guys r real cool but when it comes to signing up sonny n mason u guys r realy harsh!! how would u feel if we were a bulldogs player coming on here to read our GOOD comments n instead they see this crap bout WEN MASON GOES TO THE ROOSTERS.. n SONNY U MOFO...... thats not nice! they...
  44. Baby Dogg

Calender

as u all know i used to be SBWS_GURL.. i put my birthday up on the kennel calender and then wen i changed to Baby Dogg i put my birthday up forgeting that it was already there under SBWS_GURL since i dont have to power to remove the SBWS_GURL one! can an administrator plz remove it n leave...
  45. Baby Dogg

Ur Top 3

ok well i was just wondering wat everyones top 3 (in order) bulldogs players r! in there playing skills not there looks 1. SBW 2. MASON 3. ASOTASI :D
  46. Baby Dogg

2005 Rounds

Round1. fri 11th March 7.30pm(ch.9) Telstra- Dragons vs Bulldogs Round2. Cowboys vs Bulldogs Round3.Tigers vs Bulldogs Round4. Sharks vs Bulldogs Round5. Bulldogs Bye Round 6.Roosters vs Bulldogs Round 7.Knights vs Bulldogs Round 8.Eels vs Bulldogs Round 9.Broncos vs Bulldogs Round...
  47. Baby Dogg

Yet Another Question from me use to answer! plz

ok i have heaps of money/points in the bank yet i supposbly dont have enough to change my user name! so i wanted to noe! do i hafta take my money/points outa the bank so that i can use it?
  48. Baby Dogg

Bulldogs Triathlon

i read this in the paper today: CRONULLA triathlete Emma foward grabbed kudos, while the Canturbery Bulldogs grabbed the attention when the second Cronulla-Canturbery triathlon was staged at sutherland on saturday. Only a few montha ago, Foward ended up in hospital with a broken wrist and...
  49. Baby Dogg

Wat u wearn???

just wondering!! watcha wearing now??? im wearing 3/4 jeans nn a green top!!! :MexicanWa
  50. Baby Dogg

Just a Question

does anyone noe if we get money for posting in the lounge now?????????? :spin2: