fun things 2 do wen driving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Dogg

|xx| Mzlebsta |xx|
Reaction score
2. Roll down your windows and blast talk radio. Attempt to headbang.
3. At stop lights, eye the person in the next car suspiciously. With a look of fear, lock your doors.
4. Two words: Chicken suit.
5. Write the words "Help me" on your back window in red paint. The more it looks like blood, the better.
6. Have conversations, looking periodically at the passenger seat, when driving alone.
7. Laugh a lot. A whole lot
8. Stop at the green lights
9. Go at the red ones.
11. Eat food that requires silverware.
12. Pass cars, then drive very slowly.
13. Sing without having the radio on
14. Honk frequently without motivation.
15. Wave at people often. If they wave back, offer an angry look and an obscene gesture.
17. Let pedestrians know who's boss.
18. Look behind you frequently, with a very paranoid look
19. Restart your car at every stop light
25. Have some passengers in the back who are having wild, noisy sex.
26. Root (cheer, not snuffle in the mud) for firetrucks.
28. Stop and pray to roadkill.
30. Get in the fast lane and gradually ... slow ... down ... to a stop. Then get out and watch the cars. Throw Spam at them.
31. In a parking lot, go under someones car and find the brake light cable and the horn relay. Hook up the brake light cable to the horn relay. Now, every time they step on the brakes, the horn honks. For best results, get the person stopped at a red light.
32. Superglue a magnet to the bottom of a McDonald's drink cup. Stick it on your roof, like where you put it while you're unlocking your door as you leave a fast food joint with your drink still with you. Drive away with the cup on your roof. People will honk, make crazy hand signs, get out of their car, etc... to tell you about that you forgot to take your drink down...
33. Wire up a button to your dashboard that turns on your brake lights without applying the brakes. Hold down the button when someone tailgates you.
34. How many times can you switch lanes in one kilometer? There's never been a better time to find out.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
when someone behind puts their high beams on to try and get you to merge over so they can speed past, grab the the metal pole that you have under your seat and wave it in the rear vision mirror to let the arrogant ***** know that it isnt worth it

bulldogs_chick16

The Brissy Kid
Reaction score
Baby Dogg said:
2. Roll down your windows and blast talk radio. Attempt to headbang.
3. At stop lights, eye the person in the next car suspiciously. With a look of fear, lock your doors.
4. Two words: Chicken suit.
5. Write the words "Help me" on your back window in red paint. The more it looks like blood, the better.
6. Have conversations, looking periodically at the passenger seat, when driving alone.
7. Laugh a lot. A whole lot
8. Stop at the green lights
9. Go at the red ones.
11. Eat food that requires silverware.
12. Pass cars, then drive very slowly.
13. Sing without having the radio on
14. Honk frequently without motivation.
15. Wave at people often. If they wave back, offer an angry look and an obscene gesture.
17. Let pedestrians know who's boss.
18. Look behind you frequently, with a very paranoid look
19. Restart your car at every stop light
25. Have some passengers in the back who are having wild, noisy sex.
26. Root (cheer, not snuffle in the mud) for firetrucks.
28. Stop and pray to roadkill.
30. Get in the fast lane and gradually ... slow ... down ... to a stop. Then get out and watch the cars. Throw Spam at them.
31. In a parking lot, go under someones car and find the brake light cable and the horn relay. Hook up the brake light cable to the horn relay. Now, every time they step on the brakes, the horn honks. For best results, get the person stopped at a red light.
32. Superglue a magnet to the bottom of a McDonald's drink cup. Stick it on your roof, like where you put it while you're unlocking your door as you leave a fast food joint with your drink still with you. Drive away with the cup on your roof. People will honk, make crazy hand signs, get out of their car, etc... to tell you about that you forgot to take your drink down...
33. Wire up a button to your dashboard that turns on your brake lights without applying the brakes. Hold down the button when someone tailgates you.
34. How many times can you switch lanes in one kilometer? There's never been a better time to find out.

hAHA THere good ones lol :grinning:

Baby Dogg

|xx| Mzlebsta |xx|
Reaction score
hehehehehehhe i agre.. .dey r funi.. cant w8 to test them out lolz

Christabella

Reaction score
Ah stopping at the green lights could be amusing but I don't think going when the lights are red would be much fun if it results in an accident or a ticket.

And LOL @ 19, my stupid bomb of a car makes me do that one anyway. If I break to a complete stop the engine cuts out.

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
Baby Dogg said:
hehehehehehhe i agre.. .dey r funi.. cant w8 to test them out lolz

but ur like 14

surely u cant drive.

Baby Dogg

|xx| Mzlebsta |xx|
Reaction score
yeh i no! but huni.... im 15! i can drive next yr :grinning:

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
lol they are all awsome! another one you can do is when you stop at red lights get out of teh car and poor drinks onto the car infront of you or behind you. or throw food all over it. Its better if you know them because if you do it to some random they might kill u

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
if someone threw food on my car i would slit their throat

M

Makavelli

remind me throw a big mac on ur windscreen next time i bump into ya heheh.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
LOL at you, Big Mac..mmm... now I'm hungry...LOL...
As for fun things to do...one thing.. CORNERS... yep fun for the driver as they hear the passengers squealing for you to stop... yeah there is a great game... and Driving and singing to the music.. who cares what others think...:D :D :D... I sang the Swans song when it was on the radio on the way somewhere on Saturday in my car... people looked at me weirdly...

THEN on Monday I did the same thing as it was on again and the ppl around started singing and cheering..LOL.. and now I don't have my radio up so loud.. I will get deaf... that was just to catch my mates attention... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.