Search results

1. Shrek Is King

Ricky Stuart and his "defiance approach"

i dont even think he does the suits any justice, but i guess he has to try and look respectable...
  2. Shrek Is King

Player of the year votes Rd 6

omeley 3 anasta 2 thats about it
  3. Shrek Is King

Net gossip 'a cancer' on game

why dont u go and study a bit more instead of trying to get the answers off us??? ahahahahhahah im gonna cop it tonight...im coming over
  4. Shrek Is King

anita quigley's comments about mason.. (merged)

wow, what an article...my grandma could of written that and she doesnt even speak or understand english....
  5. Shrek Is King

Stuart not sorry and not about to change

and who made the decision? me or the REF?
  6. Shrek Is King

free entry to bulldogs v eels @ telstra

ok tell them 5 max...because the guy sounds strict,....liz said she cant stay sunday but she will hang out for a bit on the night...
  7. Shrek Is King

ok good....we can only have alex/andrew and one more guy maximums.....and for the hotel annie is staying saturday night, annie/urus/tals is staying sunday night there thats my rsvp for my girls
  8. Shrek Is King

dont u have work to do? ur on the forums all day! :) u ready for the hens night? i got the bucks weekend all hooked up.. except i dont know when all the lebos are coming and how many of them ask for me please thanks
  9. Shrek Is King

Fights at half time

i cant rely on u bro. ur too busy fiddling with whatever you have in our pants at half time...anyways im glad i didnt go, i have to save up for my bros bucks weekend. i hate friday night footy im on the net half the time getting liv escore and then running in tv room acting like i dont know the...
  10. Shrek Is King

Fights at half time

you know what mate, im not going to anymore games i think...we got too many eggheads, too many. im sick of it
  11. Shrek Is King

Brideson = Jinx

cammon man brideson is not at fault, we cant blame him...i blame me for not wearing the jersey tonight, you shouldnt blame the players, its the little things like not wearing the jersey, or not combing your hair the right way, that has the biggest influence on how the game is won/lost....
  12. Shrek Is King

Send Off offence?

sin bin but not a send off, ricketson should of bee sent off, but they are thugs....what can you do,
  13. Shrek Is King

*SPOILER* DOGS vs RORTERS

i dont think gould should commentate roosters games, anyway i think anasta was offisde but common he didnt touch the ball, change the rule for that one play ;) the roosters did good, i dont care what ppl say about me, they turned in a good effort, to come back from 16-0 down and to stop us from...
  14. Shrek Is King

were the bulldogs, the mighty mighty bulldogs
  15. Shrek Is King

F$%k always come back...they have to step up come on boys
  16. Shrek Is King

New NRL Playstation game

man i just got rugby 2005 and tiger woods pga 2005 on comp....im gonna check em out and see if they r good. i wouldnt bother on the ps2...especially nrl
  17. Shrek Is King

Bulldog Card Army Numbers

iim on the 1st page of the members code of conduct book, beat that! (i bet u r as well)
  18. Shrek Is King

Tighter Control on rego cards!

yesssssssssssssssssssssssss well done noad i luv u mate! this is good for the club!
  19. Shrek Is King

Would you like to see a comeback from Mundine?

the ressurection., he needs one after 5 yrs out of the game
  20. Shrek Is King

Why Women have 2 hands

dont worry stevie...im with u bro...girls are just good for using credit cards and buying shoes! and annoying men with a million questions....
  21. Shrek Is King

who here has connections @ the dogs?

and how many hands do u have? ;)
  22. Shrek Is King

who here has connections @ the dogs?

do it, we'll bring our flags/big blow up hands/scarves
  23. Shrek Is King

Andrew Ryan V Scott Sattler

when satler produced that tackle i went nuts i thoguth it was the best, but after seeing ryans ones last yr, he saved us the game they put a great last ditch effort to score and they nearly pulled it off, what desperation shown by ryan to bring crocker down and force the mistake, i picked ryans...
  24. Shrek Is King

cant fit the kennell pages in my screen

sit in front of the microwave, maybe it will fit in that?
  25. Shrek Is King

Crocker was found not guilty in that brawl

crockers a good player. he loks like a good fighter as well, cant believe hes younger than me and hes twice the size of me
  26. Shrek Is King

Avatar Size limit needs to be increased!

if u chop my balls off, remember to bring in 2 large forklifts to move em around..
  27. Shrek Is King

hahahha man im gonna pinch ur tonga one now...u wait and see.
  28. Shrek Is King

thanks man for the quick reply...ill leave it as it is for now
  29. Shrek Is King

The size limit s 20kb or so, i got some good avatars which i wanted to use and they are 40-50kb...20kb is pretty small. I cant mak the imag any smaller as it is because its a GIF and it has 2 pictures constantly changing and its the one i want to use for my avatar but can not since the pic is...
  30. Shrek Is King

Charlie Tonga

hey sammy does this tonga guy have hair now, like a small version of an afro? i saw a guy in utais position on the left before our game against the togers and he was very very unfit. number 8 maybe? i cant remember, if this this is tonga then man he was so unfit he had his hands on his hips all...
  31. Shrek Is King

calm down guys i was trying to get people to come on and say oh man if it was a doggies player he would of been found guilty ;) hahahha
  32. Shrek Is King

does MR C know about this???
  33. Shrek Is King

it was on yesterdays news and sports tonight.
  34. Shrek Is King

DF's Crazy Solution that just might work..........

your right! because dr phil advice really works, but real doctors advice doesnt. thanks for pointing that out
  35. Shrek Is King

your post was good timing cause i was watching dr. phil at work thats all
  36. Shrek Is King

Crocker was found not guilty of that brawl he had at that pub (which is good for him i guess), but damn the guy must of been guilty of finding that suit at the salvation army, he looked hammered at court....his suit had stains on it and his shirt looks all over the place and his hair, forget it...
  37. Shrek Is King

The Demolishion of the Roosters Kick Start Bulldogs

we will rip em apart - mark my words (if we lose, then ill delete my words)
  38. Shrek Is King

O'Meley tipped to replace Webcke

i dont think he should play, so he gets injured again, no way man....let him rest and be ready to play for us.
  39. Shrek Is King

i dont know about cutler, his 2 offloads turned me off the cronulla game..haris has 2 play if hes fit enough and so has lolesi, drop utai or tonga...tonga might still have mumps so we may have no choice anyways
  40. Shrek Is King

4 weeks down - Pretenders and Contenders.

canberras going good especially with shifkoofski in good form. they will be way up there. who knows souths might win with logan in the team. so far your top two is looking good, the rest i dont know
  41. Shrek Is King

Let Some things off ur chest..Round 3!

bro u cant just blame Brideson and Czwiloski, the so called stars of the team didnt perform well either.
  42. Shrek Is King

man if only they stop their schoolboys mistakes then we might be able to compete but they keep making these erorros and they dont learn from tehm cause the past 3 games its the same errors - stupid missed tackles, stupid offloads, stupid knock ons and yes, my word of the day is stupid
  43. Shrek Is King

sign up scottie prince, he performs week in week out, sign him up, let sbw/mason/shrek/asotasi all go and give prince $2million a year
  44. Shrek Is King

**Dogs V Sharks** Spoiler

broncos and melbourne will put 60 on us....souths will put 40 on us..
  45. Shrek Is King

Do our boys REALLY listen to folksey at half-time???

im sure folkesy said off load to the other team and miss all your tackles
  46. Shrek Is King

**Dogs V Sharks** Spoiler

the ref is not at fault at all today, its the team, every single player is at fault.
  47. Shrek Is King

Premier Anasta

im joking but since were on the topic of the elgreeko...i have always liked him cause i been out with him and i wouldnt ever rip him...hes a good guy and i think hes a mad player
  48. Shrek Is King

Premier Anasta

nice one u zub....soon as he plays good he makes himself an anasta banner
  49. Shrek Is King

the guy on the footy show

i like channel nine cause of the funniest home videos show...my number one show
  50. Shrek Is King

Takin it back to the OLD SKOOL!

how come they let u work from home? it that legal? if so can i seriously send u my resume....
  51. Shrek Is King

hahahhaha im sure that guy went to jail and stuff cause of drugs....
  52. Shrek Is King

you know what else was the best, poppas, you know the drinks...and then when you finish em you blow air into it and then stomp on em to make em pop
  53. Shrek Is King

mr cooper and fresh prince were the bomb,.but fresh price was the best, i had 3 tapes full of his episodes...i even missed school some days so i can watch it, loser
  54. Shrek Is King

i watched it of course, like ive said before they should bring it back on. the best songs at the school discos were here come the hot stepper and i like to move it move it
  55. Shrek Is King

the handball courts were funny, we would run ou of class and see the nerds had baggsed the ace and king squares so all we did was push em away and they used to walk off crying....like why bother man, i would do my grab balls and rip em in one move
  56. Shrek Is King

i went and checked my collection as well thinking id get more money if i sell it, i was a card freak back then. im ashamed now that i think about it
  57. Shrek Is King

me and my bro usedto walk for one hour to get soccer cards and bball cards. i still have my world cup 94 cards. i wonder if they are worth anything
  58. Shrek Is King

looks like everyone loved the sunny boy (the triangular ice blocks) they must of made a killing back then, if only they were in fashion now
  59. Shrek Is King

ahhhhh the good old days, when you could pump up BROS and New kids on the block and not be called a ***
  60. Shrek Is King

on the way to the tigers game i saw a guy walking out of the easter show with a warheads showbag and i wanted to buy it off him...warheads, i luv sour stuff like the skittles sours as well...hmmm
  61. Shrek Is King

gobstoppers are the best, i still eat em now by the truckloads.
  62. Shrek Is King

i miss those days man, my parents used to buy me and my bro the best of everything back then, now i gotta buy it for myself...
  63. Shrek Is King

yeah sunny boys...they were the best, where u cut the top off and press the bottom and the ice block flies out of the wrapper onto the floor...they were worth every cent
  64. Shrek Is King

bro when we were kids we had a plastic sheet a real long one and we laid it out in the backyard and had soap all over it and a sprinkler and the whole neighbourhood kids came an we had the maddest time on our home made slip n slide, we had put the pat down in the grass with the tent pegs and...
  65. Shrek Is King

Reni Maitua

wow mumps...i hate that, hope he gets better soon. or doesnt pass it to the rest of the players (if they havent had it yet)
  66. Shrek Is King

Official Round 4 Team: Folkes names another rookie

thats exaclty what i was thinking
  67. Shrek Is King

To All You Anasta Haters!!

i saw anasta make some mistakes, like the pass that lead to that incercept try...noone played that great on sunday...
  68. Shrek Is King

DF's Team vs Sharks

how old is brideson? he looks pretty old and reminds me of the other hughes brother that retired...
  69. Shrek Is King

Injuries stacking up.....

cant we get some compensation for mason being injured for nearly the whole season while playing for australia? why do we waste our salary cap paying for his wages when he wont play till rnd 20-21...we could of had someone else in the team, he got injured playing in usa for australia not for the...
  70. Shrek Is King

Bulldogs V Tigers Prediction

whos the ref that plays with the video remote upstairs??? maybe its him! i really wanna win this one. these tgers fans think they can bat us, they ar our bogey team and last yr we lost to them (i think we deserved the loss, very complacent) but too many cocky ppl out there...
  71. Shrek Is King

Bulldogs V Tigers Prediction

bulldogs 36 tigers 22 ref 22
  72. Shrek Is King

West Tigers Forum on Sundays Game

ive signed up to the tigers forum, since they love me so much. at least they allow other fans to join, not like some sites. its a good read especially the thread about SBW v benji marshall....i like benji but its a bit slack comparing him to SBW.
  73. Shrek Is King

yeah i have an idea who....its either him or one of his dads
  74. Shrek Is King

danish i dont even think they bag me out. ?? ill leave that to a supposed dog fan named lampooh, go read all his posts, all directed at me or other members on here, maybe one of them or 2 are bulldogs related.
  75. Shrek Is King

what, is simonthetiger an english teacher or a circus animal?
  76. Shrek Is King

Dargons team named vs Panthers

u talking about the players or the fans?
  77. Shrek Is King

your dillusional, that means around 4-5 cones of the good stuff...
  78. Shrek Is King

bro how many cones have u smoked? i had to read your post 2-3 times to understand it...ahahahh
  79. Shrek Is King

hey isnt it illegal how they used my quotes without my permission..i didnt see a biliography....
  80. Shrek Is King

man i read it all, did they diss me apart from the gary jack crap....hahahha i am the most popular man...
  81. Shrek Is King

Offical team

i still think we will win. i used 2 go for the tigers back in the garry jack days...he was seriously unreliable but i still thought he was the best
  82. Shrek Is King

Hopoates moments...

are you kidding me? mother of the year?
  83. Shrek Is King

Hopoates moments...

maybe we have wait till the weekend edition papers to have a huge segment on him?
  84. Shrek Is King

Hopoates moments...

i just saw his tackle on news. pretty bad, i wonder what that guy did to him to deserve that? far out hes mental
  85. Shrek Is King

Rooster arrested after brawl

thats correct!
  86. Shrek Is King

im not blind (well i need glasses) but when it comes to the bulldogs im not blind, its just like every other sport, whoever is on top, the media (the jealous media) will do anything in its power to bring them down. thats the way it is. its not just the bulldogs, its a lot of teams around the...
  87. Shrek Is King

Sonny-Bill Hit List

excellent thinking, just once id like to see that
  88. Shrek Is King

the roosters have been on the footy shows recently, that ricketson is on a lot! good exposure for them...
  89. Shrek Is King

Sonny-Bill Hit List

my borther told me terry hill was the biggest thug in the 1st rnd game? i missed some of it but did get to see the 2 hits he got on report for. so i wouldnt mind someone knocking him out. i have to say southenr for the cowboys always goes in hard against us and so when he got knocked out on...
  90. Shrek Is King

bingo mate. but a lot of ppl have judged us without even reading the book...too bad
  91. Shrek Is King

Sonny-Bill Hit List

adrian morley would be my favourite hit....but dont forget sonny is now on every other teams hit list, poor guy
  92. Shrek Is King

Army rego rewards card

hey ozzy i cant believe u didnt get ur card. have another look cause my brothers was inside the letter and looked like it was stuck to the paper. maybe it fell out of the envelope when u opened the letter?
  93. Shrek Is King

yeah your pretty good! excellent actually, you have never been biased on a bulldogs website, which is unbelievable. and i like crocker as well. i dont mind sticking up for my players either.
  94. Shrek Is King

the thing os i think now every team is acting quickly to cover things up and so it wont drag on like every incident the bulldogs are involved in. its good that the clubs do that, why dont we??? maybe because somehow even when we do cover things up the media still gotta make a story out of it and...
  95. Shrek Is King

Army rego rewards card

hey mate, the general admission season pass lets u sit wherever you want in the general section, you dont need an army pass. u can with with the army if u want.
  96. Shrek Is King

Army rego rewards card

u zub why give ur number out, now someone will copy it! i got mine by the way and its ok its not that bad, did you think the club would give out platinum cards to all the doggies fans?
  97. Shrek Is King

Bulldog Players at Easter show

if mason was there i would of went and also i heard the doggies showbag has a beef kebab in it...with chilli sauce.
  98. Shrek Is King

Folkes' BIGGEST Mistakes!

it takes a shoulder or a bad decision and our fans are fired up. i wish ryan talked to the ref a bit earlier instead of complaining about his calls around the end of the game. i watched footy show or one of the sunday footy shows and even grimaldi/patten werent happy with the refs decision to...
  99. Shrek Is King

Folkes' BIGGEST Mistakes!

i just think theres so much pressure on sonny. as soon as he comes on screen our crowd goes nuts then he has to change the game, he did on friday night...but still its too much pressure on him.