• Sattler

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bdogfan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
which is the worse stadium you have been to?

Shark Park is pretty awful

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
bdogfan said:
which is the worse stadium you have been to?

Shark Park is pretty awful
It's between those 2 holes.

(Newcastle and Shark/Toyota/Shark Park)

bdogfan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It was great fun watching the dogs belt the knights last year 52-6

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
bdogfan said:
It was great fun watching the dogs belt the knights last year 52-6
It sure was! I remember Matthew 'I'm in love with the Roosters' Johns say "Newcastle absoluetly smashed Canterbury last time they played"

If 32-6 is a smashing, then WTF is 52-6?

bdogfan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
52-6 was a lot of laughs and a lot of payouts on some lead afffecteds

Reaction score
Sattlers try was good beacuse it stopped 4 points, but ryans tackle was better because it won us the game.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is a hard one cause :
IF Satler missed then "skinny" would of scored..but with time left on the board
IF Ryan missed Patten, Sonny and Utai were still there to defend but it was in the dying seconds
To conclude: Satler

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ryans was the better timing and he positioned himself well.. but Satlers style of the tackle was better ... its to hard.. cause Ryan won them the game with that tackle... ITS TOO HARD! DAM THE PERSON WHO DUN THIS THREAD!

D

Danish

I'm a roosters fan so i have the least amount of bias out of anyone here.......

And i can easily say that Ryan's tackle was the best. But you are all missing the right one. The tackle that saved the match was Ryan's on WALKER when he came within half a foot of the line. Walker was past him, and at full speed, but Ryan took him down with pure determination.

However the tackle on Crocker was also much better than Sattler's.

As for Sattler, if anyone actually bothers to watch it again (lord knows i have) Byrne was ankle tapped before he even took off, which gave sattler enough time to get in front of him, so he never actually chased Byrne down. Byrne just never got in front of him. Piss easy tackle that any footballer worth the jersey on his back could make.

W

Wavell Hinds

Sattlers was 10 times better and 10 times more memorable, running down a winger

take off the blue and white glasses and have a lie down.

>iTs A dOgG LyF<

.aka. DoG4LyFe
Reaction score
people are giving there opinions so get off it idiot, & ryans was a harder tackle to make but Satler's was built as a GF memory that everyone will remember forever but i know which 2 tackles i will remember for ever (GO BOBCAT)

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bdogfan said:
All right then - was El Magic's kick the best non-finals kick you have ever seen?

yes and stacy jones kick against the doggies in the first game at wellington the worst, what a game you's thrasshing us we come back in the last five minutes and stacy misses the kick and we draw

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Danish said:

And i can easily say that Ryan's tackle was the best. But you are all missing the right one. The tackle that saved the match was Ryan's on WALKER
game over easy it was sattler.

knowing walker he probably made it easy for ryan to tackle him.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Danish said:

And i can easily say that Ryan's tackle was the best. But you are all missing the right one. The tackle that saved the match was Ryan's on WALKER when he came within half a foot of the line. Walker was past him, and at full speed, but Ryan took him down with pure determination.

However the tackle on Crocker was also much better than Sattler's.

As for Sattler, if anyone actually bothers to watch it again (lord knows i have) Byrne was ankle tapped before he even took off, which gave sattler enough time to get in front of him, so he never actually chased Byrne down. Byrne just never got in front of him. Piss easy tackle that any footballer worth the jersey on his back could make.
Exactly.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wavell Hinds said:
Sattlers was 10 times better and 10 times more memorable, running down a winger

take off the blue and white glasses and have a lie down.
I heard Sattler's tackle was 11 times better and 11 times more memorable.

Your numbers are wrong.

Shrek Is King

Property of Aye Cee
Reaction score
when satler produced that tackle i went nuts i thoguth it was the best, but after seeing ryans ones last yr, he saved us the game they put a great last ditch effort to score and they nearly pulled it off, what desperation shown by ryan to bring crocker down and force the mistake, i picked ryans easily...

Dolores

Waterboy
Reaction score
Definately Bobcat's tackle cause if he didn't make that tackle The Dogs wouldn't have won the game and wouldn't be the Premiers now!!!

DoggiesPride

Waterboy
Reaction score
Ryans tackle is felt to be better as it personally influenced us doggies fans, whereas Sattlers tackle was better as it turned the game, ruining roosters confidence and pysching panthers up like no tomorrow so i cant decide which tackle is better bcoz if i say sattler i feel wrong and if i say ryan i feel bias.

Anastabation

Reaction score
I'll go ryans because it was the very last tackle, and imo byrne was an easier target. Everything went right for sattler, his run was timed to perfection and Byrne did not attempt to change pace or step. Ryan had to pull out every ounce of stamina he had left to get crocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.