Rooster arrested after brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omathara

Malcolm Noad Fan #302
Reaction score
BD84.. That's why last years win was OH SOOO SWEEEEEEET! :grinning: Just look at my banner HAHA. I wouldn't get the ****es at fans though. Some are good and some are brainwashed (same as our fans and every other teams fans) but what can you do?? Especially when the media spits out crap all the time.. People listen to what they are told. That's why the Roosters are loved by so many and the Doggies hated. Personally, I just whack in the GF DVD and crack up EVERY TIME. :grinning:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Omathara said:
BD84.. That's why last years win was OH SOOO SWEEEEEEET! :grinning: Just look at my banner HAHA. I wouldn't get the ****es at fans though. Some are good and some are brainwashed (same as our fans and every other teams fans) but what can you do?? Especially when the media spits out crap all the time.. People listen to what they are told. That's why the Roosters are loved by so many and the Doggies hated. Personally, I just whack in the GF DVD and crack up EVERY TIME. :grinning:
Good Idea,

damn I hate the media, carnt we just put all the ppl that beleive the media in dea.......I mean happy camps????? :D

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Bulldogs84 said:
Good Idea,

damn I hate the media, carnt we just put all the ppl that beleive the media in dea.......I mean happy camps????? :D

y dont we just put all the ****head media away

Omathara

Malcolm Noad Fan #302
Reaction score
MrCharisma said:
Give us a phat beat Omathara!
LOL ok if ya want....

"Everybody say HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Everybody say HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY"

/me breaks out with some hectic beats :crowdsurf

Shrek Is King

Property of Aye Cee
Reaction score
the roosters have been on the footy shows recently, that ricketson is on a lot! good exposure for them...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Shrek Is King said:
the roosters have been on the footy shows recently, that ricketson is on a lot! good exposure for them...

*claps* at least I know there is one other person out there who aint blind

Shrek Is King

Property of Aye Cee
Reaction score
Bulldogs84 said:
*claps* at least I know there is one other person out there who aint blind
im not blind (well i need glasses) but when it comes to the bulldogs im not blind, its just like every other sport, whoever is on top, the media (the jealous media) will do anything in its power to bring them down. thats the way it is. its not just the bulldogs, its a lot of teams around the world...even here....wish i was in the media...but then i would be just like them, i would abuse my role and write biased and great stories about the dogs

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Shrek Is King said:
im not blind (well i need glasses) but when it comes to the bulldogs im not blind, its just like every other sport, whoever is on top, the media (the jealous media) will do anything in its power to bring them down. thats the way it is. its not just the bulldogs, its a lot of teams around the world...even here....wish i was in the media...but then i would be just like them, i would abuse my role and write biased and great stories about the dogs

no one would allow u to publish them

tyco

Waterboy
Reaction score
Shrek - the best post on this thread - you are dead right - the media only want to bring down the champs...as far as Crocker goes - an absolute storm in a tea cup until he goes to court and the truth is brought out...some of you guys and gals need real chill pills - it just seems you have a hatred for a team that won a premiership when Bulldogs got thrown out...it has set you up as a target an last year didn't help.

Yes I'm going to ne told to piss off but that's the way of life..Media are scum and will always remain the same

Greek Dog

Hijack your sh!t
Reaction score
the funniest thing in the whole crocker saga is that he is saaying he got involved to help out a mate

thats ricketson's defence wasn't it??? :p

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Greek Dog said:
the funniest thing in the whole crocker saga is that he is saaying he got involved to help out a mate

thats ricketson's defence wasn't it??? :p

ive already said it

when the Bulldogs stuff up it is against the law to stick up for them

when the tables turn the other teams can stick up and make as many pommy excuses as they like :rolleyes:

Omathara

Malcolm Noad Fan #302
Reaction score
tyco said:
some of you guys and gals need real chill pills - it just seems you have a hatred for a team that won a premiership when Bulldogs got thrown out...
As for THAT grand final SAVOUR IT roosters fans! Back to back.. back to back.... back to back LOL

It's all good :grinning:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Omathara said:
As for THAT grand final SAVOUR IT roosters fans! Back to back.. back to back.... back to back LOL

It's all good :grinning:

you may as well just post your banner when you are talking to Rooster supporters to prove a point cause it tells the story :p

Omathara

Malcolm Noad Fan #302
Reaction score
I think I'll tattoo the B@5ta7d to my forehead! :grinning:

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
I wonder why people get so worked up about it. WHO CARES !!!!!

I couldn't care less if they put The Dogs on the front page just cause one sneezes, and never put another team on there for anything. At the end of the day it only means something to you if you want it to.

I suggest you stop letting it get to you and just watch the footy, as soon as you start to care about it that's when you get angry.

The media are a source of entertainment, regard everything they write as bull and have a laugh at their stupidity. You will find then that you won't have to get upset about it cause you won't give a ****

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So one criminal at the club wasnt enough aye?

T

TheDoggFather1

Cammo said:
The media are a source of entertainment, regard everything they write as bull and have a laugh at their stupidity. You will find then that you won't have to get upset about it cause you won't give a ****
Well the media might be bullsh!t, but cockers criminal record is the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.