Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
we should've got Lafeta Paaleasina, not the fittest front rower, but absolute dynamite wen he comes off the bench.
gotta get him wen he comes off-contract.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
you could've at least PM'd him that you hapless imbecile!
and to say that without even saying WHY, makes you even more of a clod.

i thought he made some very valid points on Armit and Czislowski, and he actually went through the trouble of justifying his argument. unlike your effort of:
bringiton said:
DF i got one fing to say to you your an idiot...
well bringiton, i got "fing" to say to you too...
your head is obviously too big for your brain.

tool! >:(

bringiton

Waterboy
Reaction score
man do i really need to justify myself the guy doesnt hav any clue about our first grade team.
Just ask him wat happened to ricky stuart coming to da dogs and steve price staying.

U want justification, as simple as i can put it he talks our of his ass

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
i think EVERYONE knows about ricky stuart coming to the dogs, and EVERYONE knows about steve price staying/leaving..

what has YESTERDAYS news got to do with any of this???

DF has good sources which have given us a lot of the inside story behind the CH issue amongst other things...

but what have u got to compare that with?
a big mouth, which u just shoot off without even thinking first??
plz... dont waste our time.

oh and by the way... i'd advise u to look up what the word "justification" means, coz all you've managed to do is sledge DF with different wording. thats not a justification. i suggest you use a DICTIONARY next time. not a thesaurus u halfwit :rolleyes:

T

TheDoggFather1

Dont worry yourself about this coward.

You dont have to listen to me, I dont give a **** if your even breathing man.

And I didnt say Price was staying, I said he is leaving you imbecile. So find another way to be a moronic inbred son of a whore.

Shrek Is King

Property of Aye Cee
Reaction score
what the heck, once again someone comes on and starts criticising the DF....a new member with 14 posts....

T

TheDoggFather1

Its some coward member who has made an account to hide behind.

Giving a ***k whoever it is.

~max~

Executioner
Reaction score
MrCharisma said:
Yah I know....

Maybe putting Ben on the run on wasn't the smartest idea. Maybe he needs a little more time in P.L and we can give the oppotunity to Nate Myles in the run on or bring up Trevor Thurling or Charlie Tonga.
I have to agree with you putting on Myles instead.
As for putting SBW on the bench eveybody thought Folkes was a genius using Mason as an impact player off the bench.
It seemed to me Czislowski was used to soften the defence up before SBW was brought onto the field so he could be used to a more devestating effect.We cant rely on SBW being a one man team,sure the guy has exceptional skill and insight but it takes 17 players to win a game.

Shrek Is King

Property of Aye Cee
Reaction score
~max~ said:
I have to agree with you putting on Myles instead.
As for putting SBW on the bench eveybody thought Folkes was a genius using Mason as an impact player off the bench.
It seemed to me Czislowski was used to soften the defence up before SBW was brought onto the field so he could be used to a more devestating effect.We cant rely on SBW being a one man team,sure the guy has exceptional skill and insight but it takes 17 players to win a game.
i just think theres so much pressure on sonny. as soon as he comes on screen our crowd goes nuts then he has to change the game, he did on friday night...but still its too much pressure on him.

T

TheDoggFather1

I wish our players went nuts just as the fans do!

Usually it takes a shoulder to fire up our boys.

Shrek Is King

Property of Aye Cee
Reaction score
it takes a shoulder or a bad decision and our fans are fired up. i wish ryan talked to the ref a bit earlier instead of complaining about his calls around the end of the game. i watched footy show or one of the sunday footy shows and even grimaldi/patten werent happy with the refs decision to nearly even up the penalty count in the last 4 minutes.

Faith

Waterboy
Reaction score
I can't help but agree with you DF.

I've seen Chris come through the junior ranks at Parra, and couldn't believe it when we brought him. The only logical reason would be (as others have said) to get Nathan over (who I understand is the better player). As for Ben, he wasn't signed by Brisbane - does that say something???

Nate & Tonga on the bench is the way to go...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Faith said:
I can't help but agree with you DF.

I've seen Chris come through the junior ranks at Parra, and couldn't believe it when we brought him. The only logical reason would be (as others have said) to get Nathan over (who I understand is the better player). As for Ben, he wasn't signed by Brisbane - does that say something???

Nate & Tonga on the bench is the way to go...

Thank you for clearing that!!!
And to answer my bro's question of why he is being used in first grade is because they need to look after chris so they can look after Nathan!!!

makes sense, I take it these 2 want to play side by side oneday but If Chris doesnt pick up his form in attack he can forget about it!!

I told ppl he is just one of those players brought from Parra that wont be able to be acustomed to the Bulldogs playing style!!!

Tonga and Ryan were already established players at Parra only Tonga wasnt getting any time in first grade cause Smith was creaming himself over Vaialeki and Lyon at the time!!!

H

Howlett

My god, he has played 2 games for the dogs and people are chucking him on the scrap heap already. It took Ryan nearly a year and a half 2 get accustomed 2 the dogs and now everyone loves him. Armit will come good. Patience ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.