Search results

1. Izy

Official Bulldogs Website

Who looks after this website? The roster section takes a month to update.
  2. Izy

2018/2019 CBB Top 30 Squad

Who are our current Top 30 and what will our Top 30 look like in 2019?
  3. Izy

NRL Salary Cap 2018

NRL’s salary cap offer leaves clubs and players underwhelmed The frustration of the players union at the NRL’s initial salary cap offer for next season has been mirrored at some clubs as they digest a proposal that falls some distance short of the estimates they have used to sign players for...
  4. Izy

Bulldogs Off-Contract 2017

Who would you re-sign? If you know of any others who are off-contract, add them in your posts. Michael Doolan Bronson Garlick Craig Garvey Rod Griffin Kerrod Holland Adam Keighran Michael Lichaa Jayden Okunbor Tyrone Phillips Andy Saunders Remis Smith Chase Stanley
  5. Izy

Investment Ideas

How would you invest $100,000 with a guarantee return? Stocks- No Guarantee Property- Guarantee Other then property, how would you invest? Brainstorm!
  6. Izy

Greg Eastwood (200 Games)

Congratulations on 200 NRL games for Greg Eastwood against the Titans this week Round 8 23/04/16
  7. Izy

Second & Most Hated Club

Alright guys, let's all be honest. Everyone must have a soft spot for another team, so name it. Don't tell us you only love the Bulldogs and you bleed blue and white. I would say the same thing. If the Dog's weren't in the comp, I would support Newcastle and my most hated club is Parra by...
  8. Izy

The NRL Rookie

A global search is underway to find the NRL's next superstar. A new Nine Network reality show, called "The NRL Rookie" will discover someone who has what it takes to make it in the NRL – and guarantee them a contract. As revealed on The Footy Show last night, potential NRL players will be...
  9. Izy

How do you prefer watching your Footy and why?

Let us know what stadium you guys prefer. What channel you guys watching. Commentators you prefer etc.
  10. Izy

McGrady extending stay with Bulldogs

Source: http://www.warwickdailynews.com.au/news/mcgrady-extending-stay-with-bulldogs/2399800/ GOONDIWINDI talent Lindon McGrady will get the chance to learn from a State of Origin halves pairing after extending his stay with the Bulldogs. McGrady will train full time with the Bulldogs...
  11. Izy

Canterbury Bankstown Junior Rugby League (CBJRL)

Share with us what club you played for if you played in the CBJRL. Share with us some memorable moments/stories. Share some pics, logos etc etc. Have you got kids, nephews/nieces etc playing? What club they play for and what have they accomplished? The future of the Doggies!
  12. Izy

Buzz Rothfield’s 50 ways to improve the NRL

This was posted on the Fox Sports website, and this is the link. http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/buzz-rothfields-50-ways-to-improve-the-nrl-as-the-countdown-to-the-2014-grand-final-begins/story-e6frf3ou-1227023309794 The best post regarding improving the NRL I have ever seen. What do...
  13. Izy

Moree's Aborigines rejoice as 'Rangs allowed back onto the paddock

This story was published back in 2009 on the SMH website. It makes me smile reading stuff like this. Mentions our old gun Ewen McGrady. Is Lindon McGrady our NSW Cup H/B his son? They are currently the reigning champs. After a long and often bitter campaign, a famed club is back in rugby...
  14. Izy

2004 Bulldogs 10 Year Reunion

Braith Anasta - Retired Roy Asotasi- Warrington Wolves (ESL) Hazem El Masri- Retired Jamie Feeney- Reitred Tony Grimaldi- Retired (Bulldogs Trainer) Ben Harris- Retired Corey Hughes- Retired Glen Hughes- Retired Jamaal Lolesi- Retired (Assistant Coach...
  15. Izy

The Quick Tap

Question, Over the 28 years of rugby league in my life, both on and off the field. The quick tap option is becoming a joke in the NRL. Not because of the actual option but because the refs keep calling them back. Can someone please explain to me when a player is allowed to take a quick...
  16. Izy

The Consolidated Boxing Thread

Talk anything boxing