Mitchell Moses

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I rate Moses Assasin.....but it will be hard to prize him from the Eels ...we would need to offer him 1m but I tell u what...he would take sooo much pressure off Burton
Hopefully them choking next week makes him want to leave. He left tigers, he can leave again lol

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only problem is Tas..noone good is available for '23 unless he or Hunt rebels against their existing contract.
Next "best" is maybe Sullivan who is rumoured to be on the Dogs radar but he has less experience than Averillo...so unlikely to kick arse next year and isn't much of a foil for Burton either I don't think.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True but I cant see the Cows beating them TBH. Cows and Sharks massively overachieved this year.

Gus, Ciraldo and $$$ will be the main drivers to get him here but Mahoney will help

I just want an attacking 7 that can create tries out of nothing. I dont care who it is. I'm sick of watching the frauds we've had in the 7 jersey since we lost Sherwin
Parra has a poor recent win record in the tropical heat up north. That's why last week's win was so crucial for the Cowboys.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only problem is Tas..noone good is available for '23 unless he or Hunt rebels against their existing contract.
Next "best" is maybe Sullivan who is rumoured to be on the Dogs radar but he has less experience than Averillo...so unlikely to kick arse next year and isn't much of a foil for Burton either I don't think.
Sullivan is the perfect foil, he’s a real traditional organising 7

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sullivan is the perfect foil, he’s a real traditional organising 7
Really? Well he has limited experience how many FG games at 7 or generally so he would be a risk? but maybe Gus is happy to roll that way idk at all.
I doubt he is the answer but its not impossible he can rise up, if he was a swap for Flanagan that would be a positive at least.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Chammas reckons he has a clause where if they win the comp he gets a 100k bonus putting him in the millionaire club

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Big Question Mitchell Moses or Jackson Hastings, now we have a goal kicker in Burton,Hastings won't cost 1 million dollars either probably 500k , so we can sign a half and a prop for the Moses money,

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Big Question Mitchell Moses or Jackson Hastings, now we have a goal kicker in Burton,Hastings won't cost 1 million dollars either probably 500k , so we can sign a half and a prop for the Moses money,
Hastings isn’t quality tho. And he’s coming off a serious leg injury.
Moses is faster, more skilful and a better kicker

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I knew the thread was bogus when it was posted because he wasn't even able to talk to other clubs about 2024 in July. Can only do that from November 1. Not that I'd mind having him. But the first post is bs.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I knew the thread was bogus when it was posted because he wasn't even able to talk to other clubs about 2024 in July. Can only do that from November 1. Not that I'd mind having him. But the first post is bs.
You can talk just can’t offer anything, managers are talking all the time. You just can’t offer a contract. So I heard on triple m

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hastings is a turtle, makes Flanagan look like prime Usain Bolt and that was pre-leg injury.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Why is Hastings even being mentioned as an option? The Tigers are letting him go....why the hell would we want to sign a Tigers reject....eeeewwwww

All the good players we have signed were players their clubs didn't want to lose.
Yeh for years we only got players that other clubs didn't want like Napa, Stimson, Flanagan and others. None of them changed our fortunes. Now we are getting players the clubs didn't want to lose or at least players also wanted by other clubs (in the case of TPJ, Broncs didn't want him but other clubs did)

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are no good halfbacks available even in 24 absolute shite coming off contract
So what do we do? Need to go for the jugular on this