Mitchell Moses

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't understand people's obsession with Moses. He's a good regular season halfback against non top 4 teams. He has a tonne of skill, but he's a flat track bully.

Every finals series he goes missing, makes bad decisions and is targeted in defence. For a soon to be million dollar half, you want someone who will show up in the big games.
Is he still no good in your books mate? Haha

Hurry up and get him here Gussy boy!!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Raiders would make Flamingo look like JT tonight.

They saved their worst till last.
I have never said this to you…. Though no Fucking way lol. There’s only 1 Thurston.
There’s also only 1 halfback as shit as Flanagan in the nrl

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My parra hate won't let me like Bitchell lol
When he is In the blue and white your outlook will change mate lol..I've never been a massive Parra hater though, things change when you have been out of the state for over 20 years, things settle a bit.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nepotism by Brad Arthur....
Throws Moses back on after his HIA so the Raiders can have a go at him and he can then be "forced " to play his son next week.....!!!

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s a flat track bully. Has he ever played like this against a quality team? No. Watch him shit the bed like usual next week. Him like this Parra team are flat track bullies.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He’s a flat track bully. Has he ever played like this against a quality team? No. Watch him shit the bed like usual next week. Him like this Parra team are flat track bullies.
Put some respect on his name. Outside Panther he turns up. Moses being a flat track bully is years ago, outdated. This years been his best year to date.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put some respect on his name. Outside Panther he turns up. Moses being a flat track bully is years ago, outdated. This years been his best year to date.
Made his origin debut in origin after we pumped Maroons in first two games. We lose that and he does nothing. Note his finals record. After tonight it’s 3/10. Only wins against Broncs (8th), Knights (7th) and Raiders (8th).

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Made his origin debut in origin after we pumped Maroons in first two games. We lose that and he does nothing. Note his finals record. After tonight it’s 3/10. Only wins against Broncs (8th), Knights (7th) and Raiders (8th).
He played with a broken back in origin (meanwhile still looking better than Jack Wighton who has plenty of caps). Raider just knocked off the Storm and looked very good going into this game. Most people would of tipped this game to be close. 40-4. Also last year in elimination game against Panther Eel was the better team.

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s been outstanding for a few years now. Dopes on this forum wouldn’t know the difference between a quality footballer and a broomstick.

Just have a look at the Kennel of the Year results. Our very worthy Peponis Medal winner JMK barely polled a vote all year on here lol.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s been outstanding for a few years now. Dopes on this forum wouldn’t know the difference between a quality footballer and a broomstick.

Just have a look at the Kennel of the Year results. Our very worthy Peponis Medal winner JMK barely polled a vote all year on here lol.
I’ll admit he’s been good. But like his coach can’t handle finals. If he was as good as you make him out to be, Parra should have won a comp in the last 5 years.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parra looked ready tonight.
It needed the Raiders to not concede back to back trys but unfortunately Savage copped a horrible bounce and you could just see the scoreboard pressure on the Raiders from then on.

I feel Stuart should have thrown Starling on earlier to negate some of the early parra momentum.