Mitchell Moses

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’ll admit he’s been good. But like his coach can’t handle finals. If he was as good as you make him out to be, Parra should have won a comp in the last 5 years.
Maybe this year could be their year mate. If he guides them to any Premiership within the last few years, this year inclusive, then it’s job done.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe this year could be their year mate. If he guides them to any Premiership within the last few years, this year inclusive, then it’s job done.
I can’t see them winning to be honest. The NRL will want a Panthers V Eels GF. And at the start of finals I thought it would be Parra v Panthers GF. But the thing with Moses is once his forwards are stood up to, he struggles. That’s where he can’t take his game to the next level. That’s where Cleary has the wood over him.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just saw the Wighton head slam i missed it live, not cool you jerk Wighton..ps I want be doing a Mahoney and fronting you over it lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is he still no good in your books mate? Haha

Hurry up and get him here Gussy boy!!
Never said he was no good. Just said he was overrated. Didn't see the game. Just saw the result. He always looks great in blowouts. That's the initial point I made about him. It's in the close, more defensive games against the better teams where he struggles.

If he does it again next week against the Cowboys, or in a GF, then I'll eat my words. But a blowout win in a home semi against an average Canberra team doesn't impress me.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely he is up there as around the 3rd best 7? With Cleary and Hughes the two that are untouchable.
Mitch or Hunt but the latter would be required next year due to his age which is highly unlikely unless Hook gets the arse? Anyway who knows this could be fantasy and no chance of happening but I'm cool if it does.Gus will I assume negotiate the right money and term.
Once again though the wait would be excruciating.

Last edited:

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For those not sure on Mitch Moses, watch yesterday’s game back and see how important he is to that team when he’s on the field versus off it… they looked like a NSW cup team when he was out getting a HIA.

That is how critical a quality NRL half is in this competition, if we can land Hunt or Moses (or similar) in 2023, we will be strong. Burto on his own isn’t enough for us…

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nepotism by Brad Arthur....
Throws Moses back on after his HIA so the Raiders can have a go at him and he can then be "forced " to play his son next week.....!!!
Think its the other way around actually, he put moses back on to not look like nepotism, Jake is a good player, played in halves with Isaiya Katoa who was playing 2 years up at St Pats Blacktown, as for his even younger son who is a hooker Matthew Arthur he is a gun.
Panthers are doing same thing with coaches youngest son, ex players sons, Country kids, assistant rep coaches who sons are shit etc.
Happens in every sport.
But i think Brad Arthur has done a very good job. Put him in Panthers and he would get same results as Cleary.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Put Flanagan behind that pack tonight and he’d look just as good. Canberra didn’t get off the bus tonight.
No doubt the raiders didn’t get off the bus. Though come off it. Flanagan is worse than Arthur’s son!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’m amazed people sit there saying moses is overrated or a flat track bully cause they won by 40?

It’s a final against a team that just beat melb in melb.

Fair to say raiders where Fucking shit. Though doesn’t take away it a a final that the eels destroyed and Moses was the main man.

I don’t think he’s remotely in the same league as cleary. I don’t think anyone does. Though I’d have him with Hughes and the next tier.

He’s 28 yesterday and has it all as a half and still very fast.

Parra choking finals isn’t all him anymore than blaming Mahoney. It’s their team and coach and also who they play. E.g if they had the bunnies instead of the raiders I think they probably lose.

I don’t see them near the panthers.

Anyway moses would be my priority 7 and with haas my two biggest targets (tapine I don’t think Is realistic nor Munster).

Then a 1 like Campbell or miller, Kennedy, dykes. Whoever we could grab at a fair value.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m amazed people sit there saying moses is overrated or a flat track bully cause they won by 40?

Fair to say raiders where Fucking shit. Though doesn’t take away it a a final that the eels destroyed and Moses was the main man.

I don’t think he’s remotely in the same league as cleary. I don’t think anyone does. Though I’d have him with Hughes and the next tier.

Parra choking finals isn’t all him anymore than blaming Mahoney. It’s their team and coach and also who they play. E.g if they had the bunnies instead of the raiders I think they probably lose.

Anyway moses would be my priority 7 and with haas my two biggest targets (tapine I don’t think Is realistic nor Munster).

Then a 1 like Campbell or miller, Kennedy, dykes. Whoever we could grab at a fair value.
It's his fkn jersey bro...

Change the yellow to white and I'll like him lol

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I dont get it either. Parra were so close to knocking off Penrith last year but apparently it's all his fault. They should beat the Cows next week and then get pumped by the Panthers in the GF and then people will still blame Moses for the loss.

If there is someone better than Moses that we can get it I'm all for it

There seems to be a lot of hype on TK about Hayward as our saviour but I dont get the hype around the kid. Looks bog average to me.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I dont get it either. Parra were so close to knocking off Penrith last year but apparently it's all his fault. They should beat the Cows next week and then get pumped by the Panthers in the GF and then people will still blame Moses for the loss.

If there is someone better than Moses that we can get it I'm all for it

There seems to be a lot of hype on TK about Hayward as our saviour but I dont get the hype around the kid. Looks bog average to me.
Best case scenario is parra get done next week and Mahoney gets in his ear to follow him to us lol

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best case scenario is parra get done next week and Mahoney gets in his ear to follow him to us lol
True but I cant see the Cows beating them TBH. Cows and Sharks massively overachieved this year.

Gus, Ciraldo and $$$ will be the main drivers to get him here but Mahoney will help

I just want an attacking 7 that can create tries out of nothing. I dont care who it is. I'm sick of watching the frauds we've had in the 7 jersey since we lost Sherwin

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
True but I cant see the Cows beating them TBH. Cows and Sharks massively overachieved this year.

Gus, Ciraldo and $$$ will be the main drivers to get him here but Mahoney will help

I just want an attacking 7 that can create tries out of nothing. I dont care who it is. I'm sick of watching the frauds we've had in the 7 jersey since we lost Sherwin
The games in Nth QLD where temps are already hitting 30*c and humidity is dirty AF, that's what beats most visiting teams bro not the football.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I'm just hoping home ground advantage works for the Cowboys...