Official Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera statement

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am absolutely dumbfounded that our great Club hung our own pups out to be devoured by the ANGRY MOB. When the news of the misdemeanour occurred I argued repeatedly that the punishment did not fit the crime. Ive now been validated. To be sure there was no crime.

At the risk of offending members of other religions and be sure that is not my intention here or those that are anti religion, our Club was formed by a group of practising Catholics. Bullfrog was a regular at church. I know because I used to see him there. Why is Catholicism relevant you ask? Because of he vile vilification of Cardinal Pell....thrown to the wolves but those that knew the facts and knew his character knew in the end that the accusations could not of been found factual beyond reasonable doubt.

Catholics supported Pell and of course the Full High Court unamimously found Pell not guilty. So too was CHN in particular the subject of various non truths and innuendo and our great Club hung these young guys out to dry by not supporting them to ensure they were treated justly and fairly for doing nothing more than spend some person time with some eager fans with no illegality committed.

If our Board led by Chairwoman Lyn Anderson sanctioned this abominable cannibalism of our own then they should stand down. How many times have we as a Club closed ranks and protected our boys in the face of perceived unfair NRL treatment? But not for these boys? Why not?

As for the accusations we lost sponsorships because of this give me a break. The alleged sponsors had not signed and with Covid ramping up they as expected pulled out of any contract. Why wouldn't they. They were in hospitality, had to close their restaurants, and with no games there was no marketing so any sponsor would of pulled out if they hadn't signed even if this misdemeanour didn't happen.

If our boys CHN and Okky want to walk...Seriously I don't blame you...but just know guys that TRUE FANS WHO SWEAR ALLEGIENCE TO OUR CLUB were devastated by what was originally dished out to you and we want to have you both part of our future. Next year we will have a new coach and you are both attacking weapons that we can ill afford to lose. I plead with you to understand that our great Club wants you and it would cut us up to see you pull on another teams jersey. Please remain Bulldogs!!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
360 stating case can be made regarding unfair dismissal.
I love when I mentioned this I was attacked from all ends and told I had no idea what I was talking about and they can appeal but good luck with them winning ect.

View attachment 15906

Shame shame shame...
I was attacked for having the same opinion.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am absolutely dumbfounded that our great Club hung our own pups out to be devoured by the ANGRY MOB. When the news of the misdemeanour occurred I argued repeatedly that the punishment did not fit the crime. Ive now been validated. To be sure there was no crime.

At the risk of offending members of other religions and be sure that is not my intention here or those that are anti religion, our Club was formed by a group of practising Catholics. Bullfrog was a regular at church. I know because I used to see him there. Why is Catholicism relevant you ask? Because of he vile vilification of Cardinal Pell....thrown to the wolves but those that knew the facts and knew his character knew in the end that the accusations could not of been found factual beyond reasonable doubt.

Catholics supported Pell and of course the Full High Court unamimously found Pell not guilty. So too was CHN in particular the subject of various non truths and innuendo and our great Club hung these young guys out to dry by not supporting them to ensure they were treated justly and fairly for doing nothing more than spend some person time with some eager fans with no illegality committed.

If our Board led by Chairwoman Lyn Anderson sanctioned this abominable cannibalism of our own then they should stand down. How many times have we as a Club closed ranks and protected our boys in the face of perceived unfair NRL treatment? But not for these boys? Why not?

As for the accusations we lost sponsorships because of this give me a break. The alleged sponsors had not signed and with Covid ramping up they as expected pulled out of any contract. Why wouldn't they. They were in hospitality, had to close their restaurants, and with no games there was no marketing so any sponsor would of pulled out if they hadn't signed even if this misdemeanour didn't happen.

If our boys CHN and Okky want to walk...Seriously I don't blame you...but just know guys that TRUE FANS WHO SWEAR ALLEGIENCE TO OUR CLUB were devastated by what was originally dished out to you and we want to have you both part of our future. Next year we will have a new coach and you are both attacking weapons that we can ill afford to lose. I plead with you to understand that our great Club wants you and it would cut us up to see you pull on another teams jersey. Please remain Bulldogs!!!
I'm not sure why an organisation that has covered up child molestation for decades has been mentioned in a Bulldogs forum, thought I'd put some balance into the argument.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
360 stating case can be made regarding unfair dismissal.
I love when I mentioned this I was attacked from all ends and told I had no idea what I was talking about and they can appeal but good luck with them winning ect.

View attachment 15906

Shame shame shame...
That egg guy looks real fat now.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm not sure why an organisation that has covered up child molestation for decades has been mentioned in a Bulldogs forum, thought I'd put some balance into the argument.

All the Trump haters link everything on here to him so we can let one pro catholic post go to the keeper in sure

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Paul Kent was basically demanding they be sacked and now he says the club didn’t stand by them. He’s a total fucking dropkick

I knew this is how it would all unfold
Go through alot of the old posts and alot of people said this would happen... That's why we should be strong as a club always and tell ***** to get fucked

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

Right...so as Head of the Catholic Church he must of molested 2 choirboys eh because you say so even though the Full High Court says nah it's not beyond reasonable doubt. No dissenting opinions. True Catholics knew Pell was innocent and maintained the rage however difficult that was but the mob lynched him and still refuse to admit they got it wrong.

We should of stood by our guys too...as good Catholics do. Its part of our Clubs DNA like it or not.

As for saying Pell covered it up...where's that evidence? He was first in the world to introduce a victims compensation scheme. The rest is unsubstantiated mob innuendo. Learn how to read the news when it's presented in a biased manner by leftist atheists with an axe to grind against the church.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Glad they are back. I hope they find someway to fuck the club even more now they are back.

The club deserves to be punished for how these two were treated.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh please, of course it can be argued. In fact they did and appealed it and won the argument.
Hopefully a grown footballer doesnt pick up your daughter at school then takes her back to the hotel to fuck her
Also 15 week suspension upon appeal suggests they did something wrong.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: these two boofheads owe it to the team club and fans to come back and a rip and. Tearing !! Then they can have permission to piss off

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hopefully a grown footballer doesnt pick up your daughter at school then takes her back to the hotel to fuck her
You are still an idiot

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
CHN less than 80 metres a game, misses 5 tackles a game LOL. Who cares if he goes.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can we leave religious trolling out of football threads ffs?

Leave the shitposting for the lounge.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Suspensions are the NRL saving face because they would never have won in a real court.

Players won't challenge these suspensions because they are just happy to be back.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

Yes, the club has Catholic foundations. It was not religion, but fear of the media that forced the Dogs' hand. They were trying to defuse what they imagined was going to be another Coffs Harbour incident, coming on the back of a series of Mad Monday incidents. As is turned out, the media did go into savage mode - and some parts of the media are even getting stuck in now that the players have been given a second chance.

With hindsight, the club should have referred this to the NRL, but not released a public statement until they saw how it would be reported; then they could have responded with a carefully worded media release. The way we did it invited everyone to have a free shot at us; which they did with gusto.

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
haha no need for the name calling brother. Guess you're a bit upset and cant argue the point but thats okay, jog on
haha no need for the name calling brother. Guess you're a bit upset and cant argue the point but thats okay, jog on
Oh, I didn’t quite comprehend your reply as being a valid argument and apologies for my outburst.

“Hopefully a grown footballer doesnt pick up your daughter at school then takes her back to the hotel to fuck her”

But because I’m unable to help myself by name calling and offending people I’ll call you an idiot again and just hope that one day I’ll be reformed and a model upstanding citizen like you.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can we leave religious trolling out of football threads ffs?

Leave the shitposting for the lounge.
If you don't see the principal of standing up for our boys...as a Club should do...as players expect....when they haven't broken the law...then your the troll.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

This is one of your best posts.