Opinion Our club is not an attraction anymore

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Api is over rated. Ramien is a sook and we dodged a bullet. Herman would have been a decent signing . We need a forward with mongrel and attitude like big willie!! Harper to make a statement this weekend. JMK is hooker of the future. The future is exciting. Top 8 next year....
Don't you love it when a post gets recycled 10 months later reminding everyone of your predictions!

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The board and CEO made sure of that by using almost every media statment for the past 3 years to highlight how we are going to shit until 2021 at least. Who is going to want to board that train!

We are a poorly run club, and
a poorly coached team.

The proof is in the pudding.

This is the lowest point in the history of the club, and based on the evidence there are no signs the current mob are capable of getting us back in the hunt.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then you see the likes of Morris twins running around the way they are. Fair enough they wanted out but it was the clubs fault to begin with. The current board is just as bad if not worse then the last. If we don’t get a couple of decent signings by end of season or early pre season for next year then they can go suck it.
Elliot saying he has other offers, Jackson sticking up for the coach and club ( which he has to) and no positive news on the horizon is making things hard to keep supporting this club. I bleed blue and white and I can’t remember this club in my 37 years alive being this far in a hole without any light at the end of the tunnel.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It is still an attraction but more like a circus or freak show lmao...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I suggest you write to Mr dinkum dog, he has my list
Teddy, isn't such buck passing exactly what you accuse the 'do nothing' board of doing?
A tad hypocritical no?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Can someone make a list of players we have been connected to this year and have not been able to sign...thanks in advance
Based on media reports people fell for and blew up about or the truth?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate, we are all waiting for that bread n butter pudding.
Is it even in the oven yet??
We want to see some signings and a corporate sponsor.
All good things take time, hoping this pudding is absolutely decadent.
Josh McGuire - the bastian of all wisdom :-)

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If our illustrious leader is so consumed with stats,maybe she should look at some stats on the performance of the reccruitment team and the advisor behind the scenes.
Teddy, isn't such buck passing exactly what you accuse the 'do nothing' board of doing?
A tad hypocritical no?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
If our illustrious leader is so consumed with stats,maybe she should look at some stats on the performance of the reccruitment team and the advisor behind the scenes.
Ha ha, so because there was one quote mentioning stats now it’s ‘consumed’.
Any excuse to distort eh, Teddy? :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Mate, we are all waiting for that bread n butter pudding.
Is it even in the oven yet??
We want to see some signings and a corporate sponsor.
All good things take time, hoping this pudding is absolutely decadent.
There you go, a bit of perspective rather than automatic and usually wrong assumptions. Atta boy Teddy, keep it up!

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then you see the likes of Morris twins running around the way they are. Fair enough they wanted out but it was the clubs fault to begin with. The current board is just as bad if not worse then the last. If we don’t get a couple of decent signings by end of season or early pre season for next year then they can go suck it.
Elliot saying he has other offers, Jackson sticking up for the coach and club ( which he has to) and no positive news on the horizon is making things hard to keep supporting this club. I bleed blue and white and I can’t remember this club in my 37 years alive being this far in a hole without any light at the end of the tunnel.
You are not old enough to remember the real bad times

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well you might want to tell them to put that pudding in the microwave......
There you go, a bit of perspective rather than automatic and usually wrong assumptions. Atta boy Teddy, keep it up!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Well you might want to tell them to put that pudding in the microwave......
Would you prefer the short cut via the microwave where the pudding might be a little soggy or bake it properly in the oven and have it nice and crisp?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate, they have been baking and ' lathering'since nov 2019.
The pudding would be burnt by now...