TripleM Readys mail

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well I see Fifita as a long term prospect....I’d offer him 1.1m for 5 years....surely we have enough money in the cap to grab him and 2 other marquee players.....he will be a freak this kid....we just need to get rid of players like Napa at the end of 2021
I agree, the cowboys took a chance with Taulmololo (1m per year over 10yrs from what I recall), I wouldn’t be against a David Fifita deal in a similar vein.

We missed an opportunity With the Trebojovic bro’s ...should have made them an offer they couldn’t refuse. Let’s hope we can snag some top shelf talent!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we went all out and signed burton and grant happy days

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really wouldn't be getting our hopes up for Grant. Tigers are also known to pay stupid money (because they have to) and they can't afford to lose him. If we're prepared to pay close to, if not, 1m for Grant I think we can secure him. We're very desperate at hooker with not a lot available. We're going to have to pull off signing Grant, Friend or Mahoney (or another contracted hooker) somehow.

If we sign Cotric (~700k) and Bateman (~800k) that's the best we could do for those positions with what's available (excluding Fifita, but he'd be too expensive anyways, also we wouldn't want to offer longer than three years).

I've been in favour of re-signing Foran for a while now, ~400k is a fair amount.

I hope there is some news regarding re-signing Elliott and Wakeham soon.
$1mil ?have you lost the fucking plot ? honestly ffs think about what you're saying.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I really wouldn't be getting our hopes up for Grant. Tigers are also known to pay stupid money (because they have to) and they can't afford to lose him. If we're prepared to pay close to, if not, 1m for Grant I think we can secure him. We're very desperate at hooker with not a lot available. We're going to have to pull off signing Grant, Friend or Mahoney (or another contracted hooker) somehow.

If we sign Cotric (~700k) and Bateman (~800k) that's the best we could do for those positions with what's available (excluding Fifita, but he'd be too expensive anyways, also we wouldn't want to offer longer than three years).

I've been in favour of re-signing Foran for a while now, ~400k is a fair amount.

I hope there is some news regarding re-signing Elliott and Wakeham soon.
1mill... No fucking way.!!!

pipe dreams are fun, and we have many here lol.. but what the heck have you been puffing on Brady :weary:

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you mean lucky is by resigning Foran. Bet you that's all we get. Board needs to decide on a coach before anyone signs with us. Burton cotric grant Bateman if we sign them that would be great. Time to let Foran, Tolman and Elliott go. Avo can play in centres for a while longer.
We will probably get one and that's if we're lucky.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cotric, Bateman, Grant. If we manage to get these 3.........

Last edited:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sign grant now. 3-4-5 year deal jjst Fucking do it. I can’t handle jmk anymore ffs

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
$1mil ?have you lost the fucking plot ? honestly ffs think about what you're saying.
Why is Grant going to join the Bulldogs when he's going to get offers from Tigers or a top club for 700-800k? If you could give me a reason or two that'd be great. I'm not saying we should pay ~1m for Grant but we're not going to get him unless we offer that or close to it. We've missed the boat on Grant imo. Tigers will fight to keep him, they're a club that paid ~600k for Doueihi for e.g. They have McQueen, Taylor and plenty of others coming off contract, they're reported to be holding salary cap space to retain Grant.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
grant wont come. he probly believes he owes the tigers for fighting tooth and nail for him to get him in the 1st place

tigers will pay a premium to keep him anyway

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
For my 2c:
I am liking the idea of Cotric
I would be hoping we can snag B Smith in a swap deal
Need to look for an experienced front rower with some mongrel..not sure who?
Foran on a 1 year cheap extension.

I think this gives a good mix with age / experience required within a team and enough youngsters coming through in key positions to learn from and then replace the elder statesmen as required.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was just listening to TripleM and apparently if Cam smith plays on Harry Grant will request he be let go from the Storm and he has indicated that he would like to play on at the Tigers who are also pushing for Grants tenure to continue with them.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Was just listening to TripleM and apparently if Cam smith plays on Harry Grant will request he be let go from the Storm and he has indicated that he would like to play on at the Tigers who are also pushing for Grants tenure to continue with them.
Can you answer my question above? or you just going to ignore it.