Craig Bellamy: Bulldogs prepare mega deal for Melbourne Storm coach

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well ... the Telegraph definitely is one of the most trusted newspapers out there so if they're reporting it, it has to be true imo

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When Tolman was at Melbourne under Bellamy, did Tolman on the 4th exist back than?

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The only way I see this being possible is if Bellamy wants to show he can win a comp outside of his Melbourne and cam smith etc bubble so he won’t have the question lingering over him if he was the greatest coach or just had a good run with the ‘future immortals’. Having room to mould his own team would put us at an advantage over other clubs if that’s his desire.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Also on NRL 360 the other night Pay came up in conversation and whether or not he would get sacked this year. Gould said no he won’t get sacked but his contract is up at the end of the year and then repeated that point like he knew something and was emphasising that point without really saying to much. It struck me as odd I think something is definitely in the works, this may not be it though.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Gonna be hard to explain those jizz marks in my undies to the missus considering she going through girl pains atm :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can imagine CB's first session....

CB: Ok boys, forget everything pay has taught you
Bulldogs 0.3 seconds later: DONE!

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
someone needs to tell Bellamy that Belmore is the Toorak of Melbourne

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Found another conspiracy, it's a done deal....

CB = Canterbury Bulldogs = Craig Bellamy lol

PS it worked when Sydney got the 2000 Olympics and Sydney's postcode is 2000 :p

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck it, I mean we deserve a little luck so if this happens we will have a fairy tale in the making.. but as much as we wish it’s possible.. you know what they say, if it sounds to good to be true? IT PROBABLY FUCKING IS..!!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We need a bit more to come out before getting excited. It'll be interesting to hear Bellamy's comments when questioned. I personally can't see this happening at this stage.

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A seven-page thread so far and not one shred of pity for Pay. If that says anything I think it's unanimous: Dead Man Walking. Whether rumour or true, it has blown a rather large hole in what little justification was left for him to take a new squad beyond 2020. And his every waking minute will now be consumed with this development. Not to mention the impact it's going to have on the team for the rest of the season. It's as if the board has already placed an asterix over this season

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
A seven-page thread so far and not one shred of pity for Pay. If that says anything I think it's unanimous: Dead Man Walking. Whether rumour or true, it has blown a rather large hole in what little justification was left for him to take a new squad beyond 2020. And his every waking minute will now be consumed with this development. Not to mention the impact it's going to have on the team for the rest of the season. It's as if the board has already placed an asterix over this season
Pay's a rebuild coach, Bellamy's one of, if not the best, best coaches in the NRL right now. Why would you expect for someone to come up with a reason to block it? If a top coach is available we have to be ruthless. Everyone in the know knows Pay's done a good job considering everything. This was inevitably the outcome for Pay, just like it was for Nathan Brown. It's either going to happen after this year or next (bar a miracle, because we never say never, right?).

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay's a rebuild coach, Bellamy's one of, if not the best, best coaches in the NRL right now. Why would you expect for someone to come up with a reason to block it? If a top coach is available we have to be ruthless. Everyone in the know knows Pay's done a good job considering everything. This was inevitably the outcome for Pay, just like it was for Nathan Brown. It's either going to happen after this year or next (bar a miracle, because we never say never, right?).
I can not think of 1 good thing pay has done...