Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know the annoying orange has set a low bar, but what did Obama do that made him a good president?
Health care reforms, environmental research boost and conservation efforts, education system reform, energy sector redevelopment.

Most of which Trump reversed already.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, most civilians killed by predator drones... Can't win em all.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable Southy..
Right now over a million planed for Washington March 12 days of riots and protests in 2 weeks the virus will show it's head ,it will be very interesting if they get a spike. Sorry not If when.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was listening to a press conference from trump about they coronavirus.
" the fact we ( the usa)are doing so well is why other countries are doing so well"
Who the fuck ever said the us were doing " well" out of this coronavirus?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Day 16 in a row - ZERO cases.!!

and scaffolding is dead :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:

silva

Utility
Reaction score
All those fucken dumb ***** protesting will probably cause a 2nd wave and fuck everything up fuck people are stupid

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Health care reforms, environmental research boost and conservation efforts, education system reform, energy sector redevelopment.

most of which Trump reversed because lots of Americans including the ones who voted for Obama, were not satisfied with Obamacare among other things.

lmao@Obamas healthcare reform!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
most of which Trump reversed because lots of Americans including the ones who voted for Obama, were not satisfied with Obamacare among other things.

lmao@Obamas healthcare reform!
Mainly 'cause Americans are idiots.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Because they thought it would be totally free.
Half of them had no clue what it was. There was a huge uproar after Obama care was rolled back and large groups of people (who all supported the rollback), couldn't understand why their affordable health care disappeared.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we had our hours cut back about 2 months ago to a standard 38 hr week. Last week a bloke got layed off with another one to go this week.
Owner came to us this week and asked if we'd take a pay reduction. He looked fucked, Ive never seen him like that before and Ive been there a number of years. Ive watched the company grow atleast 300%. I reckon the business will go under in the next couple of months. Anyways we said yes to the reduction, he's always looked after me and if I dont like it I can always leave. My wife is a healthcare worker, she'll always have work. Even with my reduced wage I still have money coming in at the moment.
Still, were very lucky. Didnt get corona yet.
A minor set back for us, nothing compared to what others are going threw. Hate to see the owner lose everything he's built over the years. Who'd had thought 12 months ago something like this was even possible.
Sorry to hear and wish you well.

But I'm a bit dirty with businesses crying poor at this time.. when times were good they became fat, buy a flashy car and when there is a downturn they don't have a fighting fund.. stunned mullets.

I had a director at my company tell me last year how good were we going. I said a true test of a business strength is when the business environment goes a little pear shaped, can they sustain themselves , change their stripes.. lots of businesses in my industry are struggling, they didnt plan for a downturn, created a big fixed cost, over capitalising , relying on tomorrow's dollar to fix yesterday.

People never plan for a rainy day..

I'm sorry that you had to take a pay cut, but maybe in this environment hold on for a while , look for another job, but don't feel sorry for the boss, he didn't plan for a rainy day.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to hear and wish you well.

But I'm a bit dirty with businesses crying poor at this time.. when times were good they became fat, buy a flashy car and when there is a downturn they don't have a fighting fund.. stunned mullets.

I had a director at my company tell me last year how good were we going. I said a true test of a business strength is when the business environment goes a little pear shaped, can they sustain themselves , change their stripes.. lots of businesses in my industry are struggling, they didnt plan for a downturn, created a big fixed cost, over capitalising , relying on tomorrow's dollar to fix yesterday.

People never plan for a rainy day..

I'm sorry that you had to take a pay cut, but maybe in this environment hold on for a while , look for another job, but don't feel sorry for the boss, he didn't plan for a rainy day.
Thanks for the kind words.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

And trump made the economy boom as opposed to Obama.
BuT tHaT wAs ObAmAs WoRk! Ohtayyyyyyyyyyy
Makes sense that Obama touched the education system though, fkn dumb ***** over there got even dumber under Obama.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And trump made the economy boom as opposed to Obama.
BuT tHaT wAs ObAmAs WoRk! Ohtayyyyyyyyyyy
Makes sense that Obama touched the education system though, fkn dumb c*** over there got even dumber under Obama.
The US economy never boomed. That's a conservative meme. The US economy constantly went up and down until it stabilised near Obama's end term, then went erratic again under Trump (never getting higher than the peak under Obama) then massively dropped which wasn't really Trump's fault (Covid-19 lockdown impact)

But don't let the facts get in the way of your fun little childish rant

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp-growth

Status
Not open for further replies.