Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
0 new cases and 0 active, NZ is now Covid free.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We move to alert level 1 at midnight.!!
Good news scoobs, we had 11 days now it's fucked again hope these protests don't cause even more grief, our state needs to get up and running not having set backs

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good news scoobs, we had 11 days now it's fucked again hope these protests don't cause even more grief, our state needs to get up and running not having set backs
I watched the nsw health press conference this morning. The doctor doing it said that the case was from overseas a number of weeks ago and is no longer infectious. They are taking blood samples to confirm if its an old one.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting Australia and India talking trade and both forming an unofficial alliance against the Chinese whose aggressive actions during the virus both are not happy with in addition to making an obvious statement about the Indian Ocean.

China and India once again in an unofficial military stand off over part of their common border .

US Navy back to Philippines and Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and by default Japan also recently seem to be joining an unofficial pact of South East Asian Nations dealing with China claiming the South China Sea and building military bases on created atolls.

Geopolitics in full swing at the moment.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting Australia and India talking trade and both forming an unofficial alliance against the Chinese whose aggressive actions during the virus both are not happy with in addition to making an obvious statement about the Indian Ocean.

China and India once again in an unofficial military stand off over part of their common border .

US Navy back to Philippines and Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and by default Japan also recently seem to be joining an unofficial pact of South East Asian Nations dealing with China claiming the South China Sea and building military bases on created atolls.

Geopolitics in full swing at the moment.
Also, today North Korea announced that they are cutting off all communications with South Korea and states that SK are the "enemy" and that they plan to make them pay.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Heh. This just popped up on my Facebook feed. Damn social media tracking my conversations!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@Scoooby
Air New Zealand will be resume direct flights between Auckland and Tokyo on June 25.
Wtf you cheating *****

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Scoooby
Air New Zealand will be resume direct flights between Auckland and Tokyo on June 25.
Wtf you cheating c***
Didn’t even know lol, but hey all I know is 19 days no cases an we have eliminated it..

why you so keen to get to NZ anyway? 8-)

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Holiday,it's a beautiful country I want to explore more of it. I'm determined to get there and Japan this year, if safe enough
Of corse it’s a beautiful country, and corona free, and the one of the safest countries...let me know when ya end up coming over an will have to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.