Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
USA now has 300,000 cases and 8,000 deaths

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They should put ankle bracelets to track the scum bags that have break isolation.[/QUOTE

That’s actually not a bad idea. Heard America is tracking people’s phones. Think is more so to check where infected people have travelled whilst contagious.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well actors are paid liars so it's natural for them to move to politics.
Damn right brother.. And a wrestler..can’t get any more fake than that!!

Last edited:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been mentioned before in the thread.

Ex-Vodafone boss whilst blows on Covid-19 and link to 5g

Going to start looking into this and do some research.

Added

Interesting.

First picture 5g rollout in Sydney (source Telstra)

Second picture are areas with cases of Covid19

upload_2020-4-5_7-14-24.jpeg

upload_2020-4-5_7-15-6.jpeg

Last edited:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
DV is sky rocketing, which is not surprising, so many idiots and bullies out there posing as real men (also noting about 1 in 20 of offenders are women). It is disgraceful that humans can't be told to stay home without this kind of stuff getting much worse.

Yeah it sucks, there is uncertainty, but don't take it out on others.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Left to the public and social media to get this out there.

True or not...but it needs to be investigated.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/is-li...XQpgMBpkNcrOEAiWIaLj52_LKcnwEl9U_BTKuIDPmx5yw
Ran into this article today, I don't know how correct it is, some of the links it is drawing seem tenuous. However the situation with the Ruby Princess smells of something political, and the final paragraph is probably fairly correct when it says "People have quite literally died because of this debacle. And yet, still, all we largely get is political games."

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Over 1300 dead in USA in 24hrs ,I know the American health care system is shit but it's got to be better than 3rd world countries, it's going to get bad for a lot of people. It's only peaked in 2 countries another 190 odd countries to go

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Over 1300 dead in USA in 24hrs ,I know the American health care system is shit but it's got to be better than 3rd world countries, it's going to get bad for a lot of people. It's only peaked in 2 countries another 190 odd countries to go
U.S. found out about this malarkey the same time as everyone else. South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore and others got on with it. Trump called it a hoax.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
DV is sky rocketing, which is not surprising, so many idiots and bullies out there posing as real men (also noting about 1 in 20 of offenders are women). It is disgraceful that humans can't be told to stay home without this kind of stuff getting much worse.

DV will go to, as will divorce when we reach the end. It's like a really long Xmas break.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Added

Interesting.

View attachment 14325

View attachment 14326
Doesn’t explain how cruise ships spread the virus within the bounds of the ship itself..away from 5G networks..
Here check this out..

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...unking-5g-coronavirus-connection-0523543/amp/

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good to see Brazil stepping up their president has declared Sunday a day of prayer and fasting to rid the country of the evil virus.
Good luck with that I'm sure it will all be fine

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There has inevitably been a group of deniers on the world stage. This is always going to be the case whenever something really negative comes along, there is going to be a section of the population that resists the very possibility of something so bad truly happening. The denial is for different reasons, for example, people who are naturally strong optimists will struggle to take on board such dire predictions. If you have any sensible friends who natural pessimists, they are actually pretty good gauges of what action to take in the face of this kind of thing.

There is now a new top 5 for confirmed cases, with China no longer in it (according to official but clearly wrong data anyhow), and Italy slipping to third. USA, Spain, Italy, Germany, France. Who are your tips to climb up the ladder because their leadership were part of the group of deniers, or were otherwise slow to act? I'm tipping Brazil to hit top 5 at some stage, and Sweden to hit top 10. There will probably be high numbers in Indonesia and other largely populated but poor countries, but we will never know the real count.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There has inevitably been a group of deniers on the world stage. This is always going to be the case whenever something really negative comes along, there is going to be a section of the population that resists the very possibility of something so bad truly happening. The denial is for different reasons, for example, people who are naturally strong optimists will struggle to take on board such dire predictions. If you have any sensible friends who natural pessimists, they are actually pretty good gauges of what action to take in the face of this kind of thing.

There is now a new top 5 for confirmed cases, with China no longer in it (according to official but clearly wrong data anyhow), and Italy slipping to third. USA, Spain, Italy, Germany, France. Who are your tips to climb up the ladder because their leadership were part of the group of deniers, or were otherwise slow to act? I'm tipping Brazil to hit top 5 at some stage, and Sweden to hit top 10. There will probably be high numbers in Indonesia and other largely populated but poor countries, but we will never know the real count.
Absolutely I said a few days ago look at Brazil stats closely they are going to get hammered as will Mexico, and Indonesia. By sheer volume of people you would think India is in some major concern

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Added

Interesting.

View attachment 14325

View attachment 14326
Yeah, Assassin shared it earlier and I pointed out some of the gaping flaws in it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Yeah. Me and the Mrs got into pretty rough last night. She beat me in Major League Baseball, so I smashed her... In AFL.

I'm kidding. She smashed me in AFL too. I'm no good at sportsball games.

Status
Not open for further replies.