Official Round 19 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I can smell a comeback boys....then again, I just sculled a bottle of JD and have no idea where I am..
Yep shout out to jack for getting me through another bulldogs match

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Roosters are a well coached team,everyone knows their roles and no holes in the defensive line.Speed and power right across the field.Remember this is the team tipped to win the comp against one tipped to run last so there is every chance a big score will happen.
Exactly yet the fucking idiots on here continue to hide behind the roster excuse. We don't effectively work as a unit, that is not reliant on individual talent and is simply down to working hard and good preparation. Yes we don't have enough to go up a few gears, but that is completely irrelevant because none of us are actually asking for it. Wish these fucking idiots would piss off along with Pay.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck Holbrook
I want Tooves as our coach and I do t care he is a manly guy
I think Toovey did a solid job at Manly but he's been out of coaching for years and isn't exactly the most modern or attacking minded coach.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Toovey did a solid job at Manly but he's been out of coaching for years and isn't exactly the most modern or attacking minded coach.
I don’t agree with that, I live his passion and the **** is smart and knows what he is talking about

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm agreeing with Anasta here

Roster not good enough to trouble any good teams.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dont know if anyone has already asked this, but why are we running out with our away gear? Are we that inferior as a club that we as the home team can't even wear our home gear ?

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
TWO FUCKING OFFLOADS!! And look where we are. I sound like a broken record arghhhh

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tolman on the 4th. It's a timeless classic.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And there's the Lewis special..

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Dont know if anyone has already asked this, but why are we running out with our away gear? Are we that inferior as a club that we as the home team can't even wear our home gear ?
It’s Away Strip Round.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some of the balls Tolman gets a runner like Faululo would have a chance of barging over but nope Lord Plodder fcks everything.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Exactly yet the fucking idiots on here continue to hide behind the roster excuse. We don't effectively work as a unit, that is not reliant on individual talent and is simply down to working hard and good preparation. Yes we don't have enough to go up a few gears, but that is completely irrelevant because none of us are actually asking for it. Wish these fucking idiots would piss off along with Pay.
Exactly right.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Say what you want about Lewis, but at least he asked some questions in attack and has a crack.