Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think @Kaz was right the origin players didn’t want to get injured

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty good defense gives us something to build on, the trick will be to tweak our attack while retaining the urgency in defense.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol this bloke serious? Calls went both ways but the Johnson try was a complete joke. Throw in the “crusher” tackle Jackson was penalised for on the 4th on our 20 to get another try directly after. The commentators where blowing up on fox saying it’s not even close to a crusher he’s completed a tackle and landed on his side not his neck: that was 8 points directly from bullshit.

Again the game was shit, there was some positives and the main one is a win though sharks where shit and any bar titans and I’d say broncos put a scoreboard on sharks today. Hell we might of if Foran stayed on. Though regardless we copped bad bad calls more so then sharks. We got some 50/50 calls for sure though not completely incorrect like those 2

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And it just got a whole lot longer... turns out my wife unbeknownst to me invited my brother and sister in law who are mad sharks fans ad to that the fact that it is bound to be a horror showing from the dogs and it is going to be a horrible afternoon. Only positive will be taking my son to his first game
Glad we got the win for you and your boy mate
Stick it to those sharks supporters lol

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wakeham is so green but I thought he started to warm into the game and at least he looked for the ball in the closing stages. He’s still miles off being a starting player but he will be better for the run. One thing I really like about him is that he never backs down from anyone.
Need to persist with him. He will get better with more exposure. Ideally he was supposed to only do 15 minutes or so today. But I think the game will do him a world of good for future games.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They played tough for once and first time in a long time the defensive line move up quickly
Watching a different game mate.
I watched with sharks mate and the biggest difference all game was the appalling defensive line speed we showed, parlay that into our fitness levels. Don’t get me wrong, I’m chuffed we won but we were dead lucky

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank god we got the first try cause our body language was shocking at the start. Then the Sharks put in their worst performance for a long time which helped.

Credit to our boys for sticking in there and the win should help our confidence a bit. Unfortunately Tolman on the 4th was still a feature. RFM needs to come back on the edge and Jacko to lock. We can't have Smith or Elliott at lock. Suaso Sue was good for the first time I can remember - hope that keeps up.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you want to F off a kid making his debut then you have serious mental issues of which there is no help. What a shit life you must have.
He shouldn’t of been picked, his not ready
6 missed tackles to 9 made
I watch nsw Cup his defence efficiency’s are there for all to see
Anyone that watches it will tel, you the same
Muppet

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That was painful. Great to get the win, but some of those calls were disgraceful, that "strip" on woods leading up to the feki try, the "strip" on nikora that lead to the Johnson try, and the dugan try, when he was in front of the kicker. Topped with the fact that we refused to attack after Foran went off, and tried to do everything to lose, we are extremely lucky the sharks were beyond woeful and handed us our fourth win

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And CHN misses his fair share on that side too
MOs of his misses he races in and puts a hit on knocks player to ground for easy tackle
Still goes down as a miss tho

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
MOs of his misses he races in and puts a hit on knocks player to ground for easy tackle
Still goes down as a miss tho
Or runs straight pass the man. Watch him closely he’s not that good defensively. Good in attack though

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When all is said and done and all the wanking over the Sharks is done by all the commentators
The ***** have only won 3 more games than the dogs

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ironic that the best players today are the ones who are castigated on here the most. Lichaa, Foran, Tolman, Montoya, Cogger.

Status
Not open for further replies.