Official Round 15 - Dogs vs Sharks - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How I see it.

People will play down todays win, but Sharks had 2 tries that should never have been awarded (Dugan offside from a kick, and Johnstons try). Add to that a third try literally gifted to them by walking them upfield from a bullshit call.
Countless other penalties too.
We bombed a few chances to make the score higher.
Teams will always lift or fail, that's rugby league and you can't say "ha Sharks played shit that's why we won". Dogs still required an effort to not only play today but hold onto the lead.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I just believe we should use the remainder of this season to determine who really has potential to assist in our much needed cleanout whenever it happens.

If we can't determine players like Hoppa, Montoya or Lichaa's future by now then when will we.
Did you even watch the game today?

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
How I see it.

People will play down todays win, but Sharks had 2 tries that should never have been awarded (Dugan offside from a kick, and Johnstons try). Add to that a third try literally gifted to them by walking them upfield from a bullshit call.
Teams will always lift or fail, that's rugby league and you can't say "ha Sharks played shit that's why we won". Dogs still required an effort to not only play today but hold onto the lead.
Johnston try yes, but Dugan was not offside.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cheers man and boy have I been... gave it to my wife most of the hour and a half trip home until she threatened to withhold certain things... needless to say I shut up pretty quickly after that
Like Kenny said “you gota know when to hold em” lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't think so on replay, but Fox Sports then showed the try from another angle (side on from behind the goal line), and he was definitely in front of Moylan on the second kick.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
You don’t rkn Foran is busted?
Or is it just me
He’s busted but running at 3/4 pace and pulling your hamstring is bullshit. His hamstrings can be given a better environment to be more resilient than that.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How I see it.

Yes i agree. Holding the sharks out and winning in the end even by 2 points took some effort. I watched reserves win today then fg and was good to be there. Pity some on the kennel are not happy when the team loses but also when there team wins. Well done dogs. Gutsy win

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes he was, his rear foot (the only part of him behind the ball) was off the ground. Dumb rule anyway, should have to be torso behind the ball.

Go Dogs

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
#GONE PAY
#PAY GONE
#TWIN TURBO
#MO FLOGS
#GO DOGS

Banned
Reaction score
Damn should have taken him to a game sooner... just didn’t want to subject him to the horrors of being a dogs fan this year. Might just have to take him to a few more though and we might just avoid the wooden spoon
No wonder she's going to withhold it from you, after copping it for an hour and a half :P
Doesn't matter at that point, does it?

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In the press conference Deano actually had a smile on his face which was good to see

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck me, I’ve had a heart attack
Wakeham needs to fuck off back to reggies
Then who plays in the Halves Lewis,Brown,JMK all injured so who plays in the halves

Maybe Meaney and move Okunbor onto the wing

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To bad the titans have a bye cause if they didn’t and they lost there running last cause u get 2 points for free if u have a bye

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
I didn't think so on replay, but Fox Sports then showed the try from another angle (side on from behind the goal line), and he was definitely in front of Moylan on the second kick.
Dugan front foot planted and in front of Moylan before second kick from Moylan.

No try.

Also bullshit call when Balsa tried to offload and ref called it a strip and penalized us. Feki scored in subsequent set.

The icing on the cake shit decision wise was the Johnson try.

Ball clearly came off Shark player's left hand and went forward onto the ground.

Sounds like a knock on I'd say.

On field ref said no try.

Even despite on field call of no try, video ref supposedly had conclusive evidence to overturn on field decision.

The **** in the video box looked at the knock on part ONCE before awarding the try.

Are you fuckin' kidding me?

The game was rigged against us

Status
Not open for further replies.