News I guess all the talk about pay losing the dressing room might be true

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The under strength Raiders?
Every team plays brilliant against Canterbury, our boys do it tough every week, they are due to break out sooner or later.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dean Pay said at a meeting that they would be an aggressive side (still waiting for that to happen). Then this year he would "release the madness" (where is that?). I was hoping that Pay would be a success as a coach, but I don't think he has it. Some of his selections leave a lot to be desired, for example Elliott, he is not a first-grader, JMK the same. Can't believe he doesn't give To'omaga a go as a replacement, has ability like Ogden, RFM, let him go. I believe Pay won't be here next year, but who do we get as coach, Griffin could be a chance, has the "nickname "Hook" for a good reason.
Being aggressive and releasing the madness is the exact opposite of how he moans and whinges about completions ffs he is a donkey

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
There is no way on gods green earth that Dean Pay is getting the best out of this roster.
I agree our roster is weak but there are good players in there and on occasion they have played good football.
But horribly inconsistent and can throw in some shockers.
An organising 9 who can get the team rolling through the middle much better and an attacking fullback will help this team enormously.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Straight 18 just curious. Aren't you the guy who has played under Dean Pay and thought so highly of him.
And i still think highly of him. Just the step up to nrl has been too big for him, like ive stated since round 1 this year.
He did not learn his mistakes from last year, dissapointed.
Big differernce having to juggle alot more players and bigger club, than just having to worry about the same 13 country boys every sunday. Pitty i like deano, he does have some faults though. Communication and stuff.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
PAY CAN FCUK RIGHT OFF WITH HIS WANNABE STUART/BELLAMY APPROAH TO COACHING.... FCUK RIGHT OFF DUD.
Cannot argue with that! If Dean Pay still remains the coach after today's pathetic performance, we either clean out the Board at next years election or find another team/code to support.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay should go coach in ESL for at least 5 years...
Then come back to NRL

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How do you get away with not being able to coach in the nrl honestly, hes struggling so bad its painful, put him out of his fucking misery, I mean I reckon the bloke would step down but he cant cause he wont get paid out, the ***** running the club need to axe him

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If that were true CHN wouldn't be sitting in reserve grade
That actually proves my point he is out of his depth he is watching a different game to everyone else

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reimis looks like hes going to take the first offer that comes his way
That’s a worry pay may bite us that way as well our half decent players will move on if he remains coach

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you get away with not being able to coach in the nrl honestly, hes struggling so bad its painful, put him out of his fucking misery, I mean I reckon the bloke would step down but he cant cause he wont get paid out, the ***** running the club need to axe him
You do realise Canterbury have never sacked a coach mid season. They have always been moved on in the off-season.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pay is half the issue. We don't have a good roster is the other half. No marquee players. No Bulldogs equivalent of Smith, Ponga, Trobjevic, Taumaulolo, Mitchell. Plenty of big holes in quality of players, especially at centre and hooker. Next is fullback (should get fixed with DWZ), halves needs to be Lewis and Foran every week, second row needs to have CHN every week. Hopefully DWZ will be the start of many good signings.