How to make real change

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not arguing we need a new coach but you have to agree the teams playing with no heart. Yeah we have had a few glimpses here and there but for the most part its non existent
No pride= no heart.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Complete clean out needed sorry to say, starts from the top, player wise their are a few who can definitely stay..

Sue
CHN
Chrichton
Ogden
Meaney
Smith

And others, but we need something big to happen an fast. Only my opinion of corse, so not worried about whom agrees or not.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Des needed to be sacked, he was untouchable that was their biggest mistake gave the manchild anything he wanted
In 17 he got rid of graham, reynolds and kas. Who knows what he wouldve done with our squad in 18. Given his track record I think at least finals.
Dib sacked des to appease the fans to try and get reelected. I know its done now but fkn major error.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Part of me wondering whether pay signed on an extension or whether they drafted some agreed terms so that they could stop the speculation. For all we know he may have signed on as assistant coach for next year

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's hard to say this but I think it needs to happen for the better of the club going forward, People need to stop turning up to games and not buy memberships, changes will be made instantly.
Why people wanna waste money on this shit is beyond me anyway
Logical if the product ain’t much good stop buying you gotta remember though a lot of emotion goes into your footy team you hang on and hope I’m just as pissed as you are but I’ve been round a long time I handle it much better now

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To all you dean pay lovers...we have a front rower as a coach. He might be a top bloke but creativity on the football pitch is not in any bone. No idea who we sign as coach but dymock would have been better than pay

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
They just gave him an extension..
The extension was to shut the media up . Even if he makes into next year he won't be coaching beyond that. I'll be my left nut on that. The board wants to clear the dead wood and create cap room. The new coach will come In with money and a few kids coming through. We all can see Pay isnt the man to get this club out of the shit heap. This board may or may not be either but time will tell. Dib n des fuck the club for many years, if this board can correct their fuck ups in 2 or 3 yrs than They done a good job.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The extension was to shut the media up . Even if he makes into next year he won't be coaching beyond that. I'll be my left nut on that. The board wants to clear the dead wood and create cap room. The new coach will come In with money and a few kids coming through. We all can see Pay isnt the man to get this club out of the shit heap. This board may or may not be either but time will tell. Dib n des fuck the club for many years, if this board can correct their fuck ups in 2 or 3 yrs than They done a good job.
And that's a terrible reason if true, Pay needs to be cut asap.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The whole place needs a shake up in a way we haven’t seen before.

This board is worse than dibs and co. The old board was guilty of being reactive. This board does nothing at all.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stop making excuses the only solution is to get rid of him now and get new players that would want to come here

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Use to go 3-5 games a year 2002-2016...

2016 now... catch the game on.fox.or.tv/ radio.
That's about it...
Just cant justify going to see an almost guaranteed loss week in week out.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To all you dean pay lovers...we have a front rower as a coach. He might be a top bloke but creativity on the football pitch is not in any bone. No idea who we sign as coach but dymock would have been better than pay
He’s at Cronulla right then why did Morris get the gig and not dymock just wondering

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The whole place needs a shake up in a way we haven’t seen before.

This board is worse than dibs and co. The old board was guilty of being reactive. This board does nothing at all.
Now now Habs ... they just renamed a gym after Steve Folkes... how about THAT!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He’s at Cronulla right then why did Morris get the gig and not dymock just wondering
Dymock doesn't want to be head coach. He's not good enough and knows his limits.

Get Griffin on the phone first thing Monday, sign him up. Demote Pay to Asst coach so he can learn under someone with a clue. Fuck the current Asst coach off.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And that's a knock on effect from the coach. The confidence and belief just isn't their, bring in a coach that can get that from the players and things will start to look different. Yes we have limitations because of our roster, but there's still plenty of quality in the side that we aren't seeing because Pay simply isn't an NRL standard coach.
You make it sound so simple. But in reality it's just not like that. Of course a team confidence is rock bottom when they lose almost every game they play. So a new person in charge will not suddenly change that. Unless the team starts winning the teams confidence will remain low, no matter who is in charge.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You make it sound so simple. But in reality it's just not like that. Of course a team confidence is rock bottom when they lose almost every game they play. So a new person in charge will not suddenly change that. Unless the team starts winning the teams confidence will remain low, no matter who is in charge.
Not saying it's simple or that it will turn around over night with someone different, but for me the fundamentals under Pay are just wrong and the belief in what we're doing just isn't there. There is no hope or improvement under Pay, he just doesn't have it and probably never will

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well tell me who you would put in as coach right now given what's on the market... I'm ready to have a field day on any moronic suggestions

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not saying it's simple or that it will turn around over night with someone different, but for me the fundamentals under Pay are just wrong and the belief in what we're doing just isn't there. There is no hope or improvement under Pay, he just doesn't have it and probably never will
This wont change until we start winning. A change of coach will not make this happen. We need to change the team! We need to let go of a lot of players and sign better ones.