Official Round 9 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha how pathetic.
Waiting for our apology for yet another pathetic excuse for officiating.
Meanwhile commentators all sucking ponga and pearce off

Empty vessels make the most noise so the apology should be loud and clear.....

We are a rabble but geeze we consistently get some really poor decisions against us...

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Rugby league, what a show case! Magic round??? There was lots of magic alright.... refereeing MAGIC!!!
exactly - whatch us turn a knock on into a fantasy play, a support play behind the play the ball rushed by the defence, into a decoy - PURE FUCKING MAGIC!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why do we not go to smiths wing. The guy on the other wing is shit house

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That call killed us I can hear the silence on the Fox call we lost it in the first half but we were denied a chance to level

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Get over the knock on... it happens.
We are just rubbish... I'm over defending the players and coach, sack them all!

I cannot get over how they could come and dish out that lethargic non effort in the 1st 40 mins... a fucking peanut could've done better

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay will say nothing about the dud call where bennett or bellamy keep them honest we get reemed every week

Last edited:

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just totally unacceptable
Regardless of how we played the game was on line line and we should have had an attacking set to level the scores

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can anyone tell why Foran try was not a try

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see a few of us here are calling for Toovey to coach told you the other day he’s got fire in the belly we really do need that type of coach

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Commentators are so pathetic - none of them spotted that Elliot was not a decoy runner and the defence rushed up passed the play the ball and bumped into him after committing to him without the ball and they mention nothing in their gas bagging about that knock on by Pearce.

Last edited:

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking joke of a call that cost us a final chance at the game. A bit hard to complain given we blew about 5 other chances before that.

Much better second half. I thought Ogden, Sue, Foran really lifted and surprisingly Montoya had a few real good carries. Please lock up Reimis Smith on a long term deal as well