Official Round 9 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not at all, people just completely overlook these comments from me and just jump down my throat and pick out a single comment that upsets them and everything else just gets lost in the thread.
It’s all good mate, just a comment, no need to be oversensitive...

There’s still some love for you on here.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
last on the ladder by only 1point for and against. Pity that knock on by pearce wasnt picked up

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are our own worst enemy to be honest
I know that there are shit calls during the games but we are pathetic
Why is the team so flat in the first half,should be pumped
Newcastle,Souths,Manly and Melb all played way below par but we still lost
Only 4 or 5 players are up to standard,zero structures in our game plan
Pay is losing me

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
All Pay said about the knock on at the press conference was we aren’t getting the 50 / 50 calls. FFS keep these ***** honest instead of rolling over and exposing your belly

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a fine coming for Pay. Said the 50/50 calls don’t go our way and that we don’t get them...

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like a fine coming for Pay. Said the 50/50 calls don’t go our way and that we don’t get them...
He won’t get a fine for that, says it every week.

This one wasn’t even a 50 / 50

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why doesn’t anyone bag Elliott, the rules have been in place for years that he will get pinged for just standing in the line. The moron should know by now that anyone who bumps him will be denied the opportunity to make a tackle therefore penalty. Before you all jump down my throat yes I know it’s a dumb rule because how is the player supposed to disappear but they will penalise for it

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why doesn’t anyone bag Elliott, the rules have been in place for years that he will get pinged for just standing in the line. The moron should know by now that anyone who bumps him will be denied the opportunity to make a tackle therefore penalty. Before you all jump down my throat yes I know it’s a dumb rule because how is the player supposed to disappear but they will penalise for it
Happens to multiple players, numerous times each round

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta love the NRL rules regarding Forans no try. Barnett who rushed up was offside, so they play the advantage. Barnett then clips Elliott who gets to Foran who scores a try and they said that Barnett who was offside to begin with was impeded....who's advantage was it...ours or theirs? If Barnett was onside, he would have never got there in the first place and yet we get penalised. The NRL is the laughing stock of ANY sport on this planet.
Should have been 10 in the bin

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish he can take the fine and unleash. Instead of getting treated like a kid by idiot like annesley. Here is your biggest improver sticker dean. Lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Finally got home... DID WE WIN???

J/K

From what I saw on highlights and stats:
Jackson missed 7 tackles today, and another 4 ineffective, but played 80.
Okunbor made 3 errors.
BULLSHIT CALL - Foran no try due to Elliott "obstruction". That said dumb for Elliott not to move away.
BULLSHIT CALL - Final try lead up was a blatant knock on Mitchell Pearce.
BULLSHIT CALL - Several forward passes going unnoticed.

Seems Montoya went okay.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
All Pay said about the knock on at the press conference was we aren’t getting the 50 / 50 calls. FFS keep these ***** honest instead of rolling over and exposing your belly
he's a weak ****... 50-50 calls lol thats 0-100 clear cut a knock on...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh the fact he didn’t cut sick over Pearce knock on makes me lose faith. No wonder we have no balls

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The game awareness from all our players is appalling. We are the slowest and dumbest side in the comp.