Official Round 9 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This guy isn't a coaches arsehole.

Deano isn't taking us anywhere, not with this squad or a good squad. He's just CLUELESS.

Dropped for Sue? Lmao.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ve supported pay and been patient etc, but duck me this is pathetic
Ogden has been excellent the last few weeks
Surely a stitch up

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ve supported pay and been patient etc, but duck me this is pathetic
Ogden has been excellent the last few weeks
Surely a stitch up
he is losing whatever little support he had left ..

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay must be insane

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hoping that Sue in 17 is a self-esteem boost for Sue only and that Ogden will play instead.

If Ogden is fit and doesn’t play, well, I will struggle to continue supporting Pay given Ogden has consistently been among our best.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I had a lot of respect and was Willing to give pat the benefit of the doubt, but this !!! Surely a gee up!!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only thing I can think of is that Pay signed Sue and is trying to prove it was a good signing somehow. He signed him out of tigpies reserves, what a waste of money.

Pay surely can't be around next year and if the board are looking at the team and thinking these are good selections they've lost the plot too.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeh, I can’t defend that. I’m dumbfounded.
Bro, I told you Pay was out of his depth lol. Board isn't filling me with great confidence either ATM. Can't one of my teams win something soon :sweat:

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maybe there a chance this is some kind of mind game. How could you leave out Ogden coming up against a pack with emmer in it?

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I get the feeling Pay wants to rotate the bench forwards through reserve grade to keep them match fit or something.

I don't agree with the idea if that's what he is up to, in particular Ogden has been great for us and should be playing. There is no valid reason to drop him.

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I get the feeling Pay wants to rotate the bench forwards through reserve grade to keep them match fit or something.

I don't agree with the idea if that's what he is up to, in particular Ogden has been great for us and should be playing. There is no valid reason to drop him.
Matt Attard said the same thing on Twitter

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

There aren’t any reserve grade games this week...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

I'm okay with this idea, but Ogden shouldn't be part of this rotation at all if this is the case. Bloke took his chance with both hands when he was promoted to the starting side and instead of being rewarded Pay goes ahead and relegates him to the bench with limited minutes and then out of the 17 this week. Pay just doesn't have a clue and he needs to go asap.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only thing I can think of is maybe some players are on number of first grade appearance bonus, which may affect the cap. Other than that I’m scratching my head