Official Round 9 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What the actual f! Ogden must be under an injury cloud or he’s done something off field. I can’t believe anyone would be this stupid. Ogden has been one of our best every game he’s played since coming back to first grade.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I’d rather have Ogden in the side but for anyone that doesn’t know Sue has been ripping it up in NSW Cup. Maybe he needs more minutes in Sue?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WTF! Has to be a disciplinary issue or something. Ogden has been one of our form players this year. This makes no sense

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d rather have Ogden in the side but for anyone that doesn’t know Sue has been ripping it up in NSW Cup. Maybe he needs more minutes in Sue?
Someone must have told Pay that Sue is a hot chick :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ogden might be injured suppose we find out in time

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely this is Okunbor's and Holland's last game... Surely.
Not really ay...He had a good game last wk but Smith and RT definitely had better games.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s fucking beyond me how there are still some people on this site sticking up for pay go fuck yourselves

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
But why take Ogden out of the 17 to 22 or whatever

How can he go from starting prop to reserved grade within a fortnight particularly and especially when he has been our most consistent prop since he got promoted this year

Fk this bring back the madness eyes up footy my ass muppet
takes me back to the pre game show of last weeks game when pay was sitting their alone reading his book that has only one basic game plan inside it haha and looking like a sad sack of shit...somethings not right in the blokes head.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If he wants sue in that badly... drop Brown and take it to the knights forwards with heavy middle third rotations. nevermind, forgot Pay doesn't know how to interchange his players effectively.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
takes me back to the pre game show of last weeks game when pay was sitting their alone reading his book that has only one basic game plan inside it haha and looking like a sad sack of shit...somethings not right in the blokes head.
Was the book, Rugby League Coaching for Dumbies?

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the hell did Ogden do wrong to get dropped pay might be an actual dumb ****
He ran hard he tackled hard and has been our best forward of late.

This is not the "madness" pay is looking for.
He is looking for players to do the exact opposite

What a goose pay is seriously if Ogden is actually dropped and not injured .

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WTF! Has to be a disciplinary issue or something. Ogden has been one of our form players this year. This makes no sense
Ive figured it out!!!! Lichaa "lost" his phn with the Pay video on it.. Little does Lichaa know that Sue stole the phn and is now blackmailing Pay.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Ogden not injured, just dropped.

Source: 2SM
disgusting from our 'coach'. ogden has been great, also he was mates with Klemmer (referencing the article from last season) so id assume he would have been itching to play him also... sad