Brave effort... but poor bench rotation.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
First of all love the game and love the effort by the boys. So close but disappointing to lose.. very proud of them .

But...

The forwards were tired as fuck around 60min mark . Elliot came on 15th min mark and poor kid was puffed out which led to Munster try and he kept him on till fulltime. Great effort by the kid..not blaming him..

Why on earth Dean pay didnt you put on Ogden and Smith around 60 min mark and relieve pressure and put on fresh legs. I don't think Storm would have scored that try snd it could have been a different outcome.

Pay has a very bad habit of not using out bench properly.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro Munsters try was CHN fault. But I agree Ogden should’ve got some more minutes but, honestly the most proud I’ve been of the club and team for a long time losing hurts but seriously feels like we won because my heart ticked for once in a long time and I felt them nerves and jitters in that game.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. Don't think losing Napa helped.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bro Munsters try was CHN
But ultimately it was 1 on 1 by Elliot. As i said i dont blame him. The kid was fucking tired.
Also because our forwards were puffed we reverted back to 1 up stuff.

Proud of their effort but Pay needs to learn to use bench more wisely.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
naa even Pay did well tonight.

Nappa leaving the game early made it very hard for the team.
So leaving Elliot on was a smart choice when he had a monster of a forward in Ogden who was fresh and not used was a good choice?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The loss of Naps hurt, Dean did well I will have too say, I’m happy as fuck !! I saw what I saw An we were WINNERS..end of .

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So leaving Elliot on was a smart choice when he had a monster of a forward in Ogden who was fresh and not used was a good choice?

Elliot is better defensively as he showed last week.

Unfortunately Munster made a fool out of him in that last try from Storm.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
First of all love the game and love the effort by the boys. So close but disappointing to lose.. very proud of them .

But...

The forwards were tired as fuck around 60min mark . Elliot came on 15th min mark and poor kid was puffed out which led to Munster try and he kept him on till fulltime. Great effort by the kid..not blaming him..

Why on earth Dean pay didnt you put on Ogden and Smith around 60 min mark and relieve pressure and put on fresh legs. I don't think Storm would have scored that try snd it could have been a different outcome.

Pay has a very bad habit of not using out bench properly.
Anything to have a dig a pay lol. Napa was injured in the fist 2 minutes he was lucky to stay on for another 14 minutes.
Munsters try was a bad miss.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Anything to have a dig a pay lol. Napa was injured in the fist 2 minutes he was lucky to stay on for another 14 minutes.
Munsters try was a bad miss.
Read the fucking post properly.. we needed fresh legs when our forwards were tried.
With Napa off it was even more important to use bench

silva

Utility
Reaction score
What a fkn dud thread. We got the most inexperienced team in the comp. Players arent used to the pace of nrl. Thats what cost us the game

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ogden should have got a second stint for sure Moe. He was great again today. Smith deserved more minutes too..

But it was a brilliant effort by the team. We were the better team and deserved to win but Melbourne just grinded it out and wore us down.

I'm happy Pay let them throw it around a bit and it just makes you wonder what the hell happened the first two weeks when we see the effort of the last few weeks..

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Shut the fuck up dickhead get over your hate for pay we were 2 man down you cock sucker.
Just shows how fucking stupid you are