Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
tbh Newcastle have a quality pack now. They should be knocking on the door of the top 4

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Agreed.

Plus ponga, Sione, moga, Raimen,l all good. Lee and even Ross handy enough.

Watson Pearce are solid. Still bet ya knights duck it up and I agree browns a dud

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally love this. Knights and Klemmer using every trick possible to push through the move. Dogs waiting for Klemmer to come out himself and publically state he wants to leave. Of course he's going there but we're not going to make it easy.
Gavet is a fringe first grader who can go sit in the corner and eat his paddle pop, whilst the Saffiti boys are just average front rowers who are not intimidating or aggressive in the slightest. They will kill it in ISP next year against smaller packs. Whilst don’t let me get started on Nathan Brown and his intelligent game plans. The Blokes as dumb as a fucking toilet brush. Mr Klemmer it makes me happy you chose Newcastle. My predication Newcastle 11th.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Part of me actually wants the club to turn around and say "We aren't releasing you", simply because of the fallout and red faces in the media (and Knights fans) that would occur.

When's Klemmer due back at training?
2nd week of December

tbh Newcastle have a quality pack now. They should be knocking on the door of the top 4
Only got next year to fire...Because Pearce is at tail end of career, and Ponga wants out.

Chriso86

Waterboy
Reaction score
Fuck klemmer, don't release him and sit him out of footy entirely, make an example of him, you signed with us see out your contract and be loyal to the team for the tenure of your contract or play no footy at all, yes your pissing away cap but not playing for 2 years will drop your worth

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck klemmer, don't release him and sit him out of footy entirely, make an example of him, you signed with us see out your contract and be loyal to the team for the tenure of your contract or play no footy at all, yes your pissing away cap but not playing for 2 years will drop your worth
He will also lose rep payments, SOO and Kangaroos, plus any TPA's as he won't be giving any value to them. Best of all he will be getting pussey whipped for 2 years because he has to stay. Kind of apt, since that's the reason he wanted to move.

Go Dogs

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gavet is a fringe first grader who can go sit in the corner and eat his paddle pop, whilst the Saffiti boys are just average front rowers who are not intimidating or aggressive in the slightest. They will kill it in ISP next year against smaller packs. Whilst don’t let me get started on Nathan Brown and his intelligent game plans. The Blokes as dumb as a fucking toilet brush. Mr Klemmer it makes me happy you chose Newcastle. My predication Newcastle 11th.
Fully agree Axe. I cant believe Gavet is still playing 1st grade. He's tits. I dont rate the Saifitis either. One only gets a run to keep the other one happy.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
D. Saifiti is severely underrated on here, i'd take him in an instant.

jshellshear

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
NO ROOSTERS TEARS FOR NAPA

He’s a premiership winner and current State of Origin player, but the Roosters are shedding no tears over Dylan Napa’s impending departure to the Bulldogs.

In fact, I’m hearing that the Roosters are more than happy to let Napa walk, not pleased with his attitude and lack of discipline on the field.

A powerhouse forward on his day, Napa can give away silly penalties and has a rap sheet with the judiciary.

The Roosters believe that carrying him and another similar prop, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, is a problem and also feel Napa needs a change of scenery to spark his career.

Don’t be surprised if the Roosters move for Manly big man Marty Taupau now.

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Roosters have told Napa they havent got money to re-sign him, but they have funds for Tapau who is asking a lot more than what Napa is...lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Roosters have told Napa they havent got money to re-sign him, but they have funds for Tapau who is asking a lot more than what Napa is...lol
Because they don't want him, he hasn't lived up to the hype and they're happy to see him go. He was deadset their 4th string prop this season.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fully agree Axe. I cant believe Gavet is still playing 1st grade. He's tits. I dont rate the Saifitis either. One only gets a run to keep the other one happy.
Hahah spot on. Ones better than the other, but in comparison to most front rowers they’re both turds.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They have a decent pack especially with Glasby. Safiti can ball. Gavet had some good games last year and add Klemmer to Guerra.

They have a better roster than us

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I dont get the agro, klem is no sonny bill.
If he doesnt want be at canterbury, well smell ya later thanks . Better off leaving.
Dogs should stand there ground and ask for ramien 0r moga before a realease is made.
U wouldnt realease cogger, so not gonna happen with klem till this happens.not that it was no big deal, worked out better that lewis got a run.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters are smarter recruiters than us. Why take him if they don’t want him?

Status
Not open for further replies.