Sweet Caroline - Consolidated Mad Monday Saga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A great point and I agree ,but we all know that the NRL holds all the cards in relation to this. Not right I know but it would be good for the club to not crumple.

It is not only fans of our club that believe this whole situation stinks it is supporters of other clubs who are heartily sick and tired of the agenda that the media run with. The only ones who believe otherwise are the NRL leadership and their lackeys and the media themselves who are blustering around pretending to being offended( apart from a few brave souls like Andrew Webster, Laurie Daley ) .
Would be nice to see a club one day come out and defend their players from the media would be like a breath of fresh air.

Raza50

Waterboy
Reaction score
Well done bulldogs, the ABC is giving us a hiding on the TV tonight and all i see in the Kennel is so called supporters do a trump, fake news, nothing here, boys will be boys,
When are we going to hear from our CEO and kill off this damaging fiasco.
There has to be some heads roll, (contracts) otherwise the club will appear weak, just like past years when we buried our heads in the sand When will we learn.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be appalled at the NRL in particular if they fine Elliott $15k for this. The bloke has done so much great work off field with autism, tathra bushfires etc and doesn’t have a single blemish against his name. There would have been at least 50 other players doing a nude run on Monday... it’s not like Elliott would be on huge money either. This would be a significant hit. Surely the embarrassment of being plastered on the front page of that rag is enough??

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done bulldogs, the ABC is giving us a hiding on the TV tonight and all i see in the Kennel is so called supporters do a trump, fake news, nothing here, boys will be boys,
There has to be some heads roll, (contracts) otherwise the club will appear weak, just like past years when we buried our heads in the sand When will we learn.
Rubbish post...we bent over on a good Friday vs souths thanks to raylene ..look now they can do and say what they like...should have taken a stance against the media back then....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oh no, not the ABC :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Relax snowflake, who gives a fuck what a left-tard channel thinks.

You are obviously a trolling **** or just a dumb ****, or most likely, both.

Damaging fiasco, do a trump, heads have to roll? Bitch please, relax your flaps drama queen.

Last edited:

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Surprised Hooper didn't say that the roosters were releasing Ryan Matterson so they could sign Klemmer for next year #nosalarycapforroosters

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The sort of person who takes photos using a scissor lift of a naked NRL player, strikes me as the sort of person who would take pictures of children during the summertime on the beach, from as far away as possible.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Rubbish post...we bent over on a good Friday vs souths thanks to raylene ..look now they can do and say what they like...should have taken a stance against the media back then....
Well you should expect rubbish posts from rubbish posters.

Raza50

Waterboy
Reaction score
Assassin,
Mad Monday, well it is mad Thursday and the bulldogs are still in the newspapers and on tv for all the wrong reasons.

It appears you prefer to blame the media world for everything .
Maybe
“ don’t buy papers or don’t watch TV, “. Just get the news off true long term supporters and our Sponsors, ask what they think, because our sponsors require good press to deliver image / products. See how much sponsorship we will get if there products aren’t out there.

Without sponsors, members, and supporters, we wont have a club for the selfish, insecure players to cause such mayhem.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I was unaware that they were at the same venue? so....what went wrong this time??
They (Telecrap) would've been tipped off by a staff member there and found a way to get those photos.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Relax snowflake, who gives a fuck what a left-tard channel thinks.

You are obviously a trolling **** or just a dumb ****, or most likely, both.

Damaging fiasco, do a trump, heads have to roll? Bitch please, relax your flaps drama queen.
Mate reign it in. If you keep abusing any poster that has a different opinion to you then you may need a short spell.

Stop the language too please.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nrl 360 now saying $100000 fine for the club and $15000 for Elliott.
Hooper then also says Dogs will struggle to keep Klemmer over the off season.
Politics. It looks like the NRL is taking it seriously, and demonstrates to the public that there are big penalties for misbehaviour. You may find that the penalty is withheld on condition we behave ourselves in the future.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Whats ABC ?

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Politics. It looks like the NRL is taking it seriously, and demonstrates to the public that there are big penalties for misbehaviour. You may find that the penalty is withheld on condition we behave ourselves in the future.
We should be in credit anyway as they owe the Dogs $500,000 for the penalty for coffs harbour crap another telecrap lie.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would be nice to see a club one day come out and defend their players from the media would be like a breath of fresh air.
How can one defend the idiocy of what they presented on Monday, stupid dumb Ass's and that goes for the manager of football and unfortunately our fucking so called head Coach!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mate reign it in. If you keep abusing any poster that has a different opinion to you then you may need a short spell.

Stop the language too please.
Mate, there is a difference between differing opinions and trolling.

It's ok to troll but not ok to abuse pathetic trolls?

PS put me for a spell if you want, I guess it's eaiser to ban me then do your job and ban the trolls.

PPS I already have been pulled up in private by a proper mod, they did it by PM and not in the forum to Try to stamp their authority.

Last edited:

Raza50

Waterboy
Reaction score
Assassin is entitled to his misguided opinions, unfortunately he is suffering from grandeur, relying on profanity to put gutso in his self righteous attempt to portray himself a the only defender of our great club.

One may ask, “whom and what”
Brought down Rome.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How much is jewberg going to be fined for driving this joke of a competition into the ground?

Status
Not open for further replies.