Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm really worried about Fualalo starting - I don't think he's up to it. Was a bit better against the Tigers but seems to get hit and just stop and, even when he's standing in the tackle, can't get any leg drive. Mostly he just falls over on contact. He looked way better last year.

Has anyone noticed how many times Lewis gets in and supports our tacked player when they're about to get driven back? One where he helped Fualalo last week saved him from getting driven badly.
Fualalo is the least explosive, aggressive and skilful pacific island prop I have ever seen play in the NRL

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fualalo is the least explosive, aggressive and skilful pacific island prop I have ever seen play in the NRL
Fualolo has been fucked this season. Was pir best off the bench last season and found his front consistently...but now he's just meh.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fualolo has been fucked this season. Was pir best off the bench last season and found his front consistently...but now he's just meh.
Now he’s just the brown version of Tolman without his engine

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Now he’s just the brown version of Tolman without his engine
Haha. Hopefully he gets back to where he should be, i remember how agile he was during the 9s before he got knocked around with his medical condition.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha. Hopefully he gets back to where he should be, i remember how agile he was during the 9s before he got knocked around with his medical condition.
Yeah hopefully he has a blinder tomorrow!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought both Fualalo and Tualau were in for big season. They seemed to be playing well at the end of last year.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just want to wish your team good luck tomorrow.

But not too much luck.
I just wish the ref doesn't fuck us over to keep you guys in the 8.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope Ogden starts
He’d give it to the gronko pack
Fualolo is a cream puff
Ogden gives us size and grunt

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would just like to wish the officials.....I mean Broncos best of luck for tonights game. May the corruption.....I mean officiating reflect the true image of the NRL and may the best team......I mean Bulldogs win :grinning:

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
thats bullshit .. he claimed at least 4 MOM games for us the last season of Desball and before that he was handcuffed by Des ... sometimes i think you guys see the small picture and not the big issue .. our bench isnt great we need more big bodies to support Tolman and Klemmer a better half at least one and a speedy FB .. Liccha while not great isnt as bad as you guys make him out to be ...
What's the go with your man love for Michael Lichaa?
You can't seriously think he is any good!
He is fucking useless the worst starting 9 in the NRL by a country mile.
Hopefully, fingers crossed, if the club is looking to sign Segeyaro that Lichaa may not be at the club next season.
What a relief that would be!!

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a fellow islander nothing grinds my gears more than watching Fualalo and Tualau taking these pansy hit-ups with no dont argue fends or late footwork at the line.
They are big boys!! FFS!
I think several years of junior league where their coach probably told them not to hurt the smaller kids is finally showing.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't rate either side, thus I think we have a chance of we are at our best

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As a fellow islander nothing grinds my gears more than watching Fualalo and Tualau taking these pansy hit-ups with no dont argue fends or late footwork at the line.
They are big boys!! FFS!
I think several years of junior league where their coach probably told them not to hurt the smaller kids is finally showing.
I hear you brother, I've thrown the PC bullshit out the window with my under 6's, I just teach them to target weaknesses already. I have my boy already popping out offloads here and there because guaranteed 4+ draw to him every tackle.

To be brutally honest, my boy actually runs at the bigger boys and is ultra aggressive against them. He is too kind hearted to run at the smaller kids and tries to run around them instead of steam rolling them.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are big boys!! FFS!
They must’ve graduated from the Tony Williams school of soft hits as opposed to the Frank Pritchard school of smash everyone equally as hard

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 bottles of black label scotch for $40...winning!

I'll need every drop tonight lol

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broncos can afford to drop a game.... at least give us the satisfaction of the joy of a win!
Not if they want to come top 4 they can't...especially with games against Souths and the Roosters to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.