Reaction score
If and when we win on Monday we'll move to 12th on the ladder

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think we could have our biggest loss of the season if Widdop plays his best. Will expose Montoya easily

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And if we dont win?.. Thats the likiest outcome

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
St Choke are about to slide down the ladder I think.. Good time to get them

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I've got a greater chance winning last weeks Powerball with the wrong numbers, than we do of getting remotely close to Dragons.

We are a joke of a club and we've forgotten how to score points, let alone win games.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put a shit load on the Dragons. Near impossible to win with Lichaa as our 9.
Having a hooker who can't pass effectively is like having a prop who shirt grabs and can't tackle/wrestle.
Unless we score a lot of penalty goals and completely shut Dragons out it simply won't happen.

gibbobulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Having a hooker who can't pass effectively is like having a prop who shirt grabs and can't tackle/wrestle.
Unless we score a lot of penalty goals and completely shut Dragons out it simply won't happen.
Didn’t we beat the dragons last year with lichaa at 9??

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No Ben Hunt which means we have a realistic chance if our forwards get on top of theirs

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
last season we were playing worse and kept them tryless
They didn’t have the side firing and same players as they do this year.
Dufty, Hunt and graham just to name the “additions”.

Only chance is origin hangover and hunt withdrawing in the warm up.

If we can keep them to under 6 point s we are a chance

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I consider the Dragons to be our arch rivals and I hate them & their supporters with a passion (due to a big fight I had with one of them at the 1979 GF ). When we do beat them I prefer that they are wearing their Red V jersey rather than their "where's Wally shirts". However I really don't like our chances on Monday with the team we have picked, and as for penalty goals we have no chance, 1; Because every referee is against us, & 2; Mbye is not the greatest goal kicker. In saying that it would be wonderful to fluke a win against those *****.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We will beat St Merge. We've won 11 of 12 against them. They have already started their annual slide to 9th place after leading the comp. Just look at this rounds results. Even Parra got a win, and Canberra, Newcastle and Titans were unlucky to lose against top 4 teams. We will beat them. Did I mention how much I hate St Merge. Well I do. The only thing that comes close to watching my team win is watching them choke at the back end of seasons. I love the predictability of the nrl.

Status
Not open for further replies.