Australia Day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Superb post @Natboy .... didn't realise you were indigenous...

Absolutely agree with you.... many of those wanting the day changed probably aren't even 1/110000000000000th Aboriginal.
Most of the people wanting the change are just negative people by nature

Who only see the glass half full

And I call the sjw

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Again I agree
I was talking to an African man a few years ago who said the same thing about Africa and encouraged me not to pay to world vision
And almost 60% goes to administration costs!!!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some of you know I’m indigenous.
99% of us couldn’t give a fuck about Australia Day being changed.
The only people that care are wanker lefties.
Someone was always going to colonise here and it could’ve been much worse if it was the Portuguese etc.
As a matter of fact I am boycotting the Triple J hottest 100 for the first time ever because of this divide they have made.

I only read a few comments here and sorry don’t want to get involved in Middle East politics stuff because frankly they are always at war.

Have a great Australia Day everyone and don’t listen to the vegans who are offended for people they don’t even know. My land bitch but enjoy and go the dogs
You realise you’ve sent the lefties scrambling. They’ll probably start pming you telling you why you have to be offended and how it’s offensive to you, even though they’re not even aboriginal lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And almost 60% goes to administration costs!!!
According to Charity Navigator, 84% of WOrld Visions fundraising goes to programs:

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=4768

Unfortunately, I see people slam charities because they hear something on the internet about people driving around in "new landcruisers" and then don't donate to anyone. That's fine if you don't want to, charity donation isn't compulsory or something someone should be guilted into, but, being involved in a community organisation that has a large foundation, I hate misinformation .

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You realise you’ve sent the lefties scrambling. They’ll probably start pming you telling you why you have to be offended and how it’s offensive to you, even though they’re not even aboriginal lol
Lol
The lefties can't handle common sense

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
According to Charity Navigator, 84% of WOrld Visions fundraising goes to programs:

Unfortunately, I see people slam charities because they hear something on the internet about people driving around in "new landcruisers" and then don't donate to anyone. That's fine if you don't want to, charity donation isn't compulsory or something someone should be guilted into, but, being involved in a community organisation that has a large foundation, I hate misinformation .
Not true
It's what happens to the money once it reaches the country it is sent to

But that's another conversation

Nothing to do with the topic of this conversation

To remind you
It's to celebrate this fine land

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not true
It's what happens to the money once it reaches the country it is sent to

But that's another conversation

Nothing to do with the topic of this conversation

To remind you
It's to celebrate this fine land
Sorry, charity bashing burns me sometimes. People find it so easy to comment from the sidelines.

But true - nothing to do with the topic of conversation - neither was the state of the middle east for that matter :grinning:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Some of you know I’m indigenous.
99% of us couldn’t give a fuck about Australia Day being changed.
The only people that care are wanker lefties.
Someone was always going to colonise here and it could’ve been much worse if it was the Portuguese etc.
As a matter of fact I am boycotting the Triple J hottest 100 for the first time ever because of this divide they have made.

I only read a few comments here and sorry don’t want to get involved in Middle East politics stuff because frankly they are always at war.

Have a great Australia Day everyone and don’t listen to the vegans who are offended for people they don’t even know. My land bitch but enjoy and go the dogs
Well, thanks for those two posts as an Indigenous Australian.

Not all discussion is necessary people trying to be offended on behalf of the the indigenous, whether it be in 1788 or 2018. To somehow blame is all on "leftie wankers" and "vegans" is a pity, as it smacks of snobbery, just in a different form. For me, the topic of Australia Day is something that, whilst, I don't have what i'd call a strong view, I still am able to have one - as an Australian (not a vegan, but that's cool if anyone is).

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Superb post @Natboy .... didn't realise you were indigenous...

Absolutely agree with you.... many of those wanting the day changed probably aren't even 1/110000000000000th Aboriginal.
Does somebody need to prove their indigenous heritage to have a say on Australia Day now?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does somebody need to prove their indigenous heritage to have a say on Australia Day now?
Well they’re the ones who were personally affected by it. You’ve got white privildge though so can’t expect you to understand.
You’re not personally affected by the decision in any way form or shape. Maybe your emotions will be as your post above suggests you’re deeply emotional. But hey good on you for having emotions, but emotions aren’t facts or a foundation to build whatever this date change is. Especially if you aren’t personally affected, much like ssm right?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol
The lefties can't handle common sense
Watch them try and use big words to try and psuade him into wanting the date changed lol and say that his a victim of sympathasizing with the opressor, if that doesn’t work well they’ll just relegate him to a niff nuff who knows nothing about this topic lolllll. There must literally be a playbook some lefties follow coz it’s always the same shit they do.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's really worse than that
My accountant use to do charity companies accounts
What a disgrace..have you ever seen the South Park episode ‘Starvin Marvin’?..they don’t miss the mark.. lol!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Honestly I’m not sure about the accuracy of that figure..particularly in irelation to money going overseas...I have reliable source in UNICEF..that stated that the majority of monies donated go in admin costs..that’s what I based my comment on..

Last edited:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well, thanks for those two posts as an Indigenous Australian.

Not all discussion is necessary people trying to be offended on behalf of the the indigenous, whether it be in 1788 or 2018. To somehow blame is all on "leftie wankers" and "vegans" is a pity, as it smacks of snobbery, just in a different form. For me, the topic of Australia Day is something that, whilst, I don't have what i'd call a strong view, I still am able to have one - as an Australian (not a vegan, but that's cool if anyone is).
i could really open a can of worms with my response to this

But I won't do it here as it will digress from the actual topic of Australia Day

You are fine to have what ever opinion you wish.

Even if it's wrong
Or right

But this is not a wrong or right issue

The fact is

The default setting for you lefties is the minority's of racist bogans

You were quick to reference flag wearers

I want to go or record saying

If I, as a white man celebrated Australia Day on the selected day
And am happy for it to remain as is
That does not make me a nazi or bigotry or racist or white supremacists or any other offensive term leftist like to hurle out,

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Really?

How did you come to that conclusion from his post

Wow

Talk about getting on the back foot

I think this topic is a little too emotional for you mate.

I don't know why?

If I can ask
What's your nationality?
Are you black
White
Ethnic

Status
Not open for further replies.