Australia Day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember before the UFC McGregor v Diaz, this question about taller v shorter fighters was being asked. An interesting stat that came out was: title fights between 2013 and 2016 and found that in fights where there was a difference in height, the taller fighter won 24 fights and the shorter fighter won 22.
yeah but then put mcgregor up against a heavy weight ufc fighter lol, hed actually get killed. speed and agility only gets you so far. unless he dances around the ring and tires the **** out to which the big **** will just give up and wanna eat.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah but then put mcgregor up against a heavy weight ufc fighter lol, hed actually get killed. speed and agility only gets you so far. unless he dances around the ring and tires the **** out to which the big **** will just give up and wanna eat.
Oh yeah weight difference is a whole different story, as to why they always call any heavyweight champion 'the baddest man on the planet'
I was going off strictly height advantages

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh yeah weight difference is a whole different story, as to why they always call any heavyweight champion 'the baddest man on the planet'
I was going off strictly height advantages
Height got mixed in there but the original fight we were talking about was someone Bruce Lee's size (70 kg) vs someone The Mountain's size (180 kg)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I can imagine Wolfmother is hidden away in the freezer section, meanwhile store security are watching on CCTV going "that womans been in that same spot for 3 hours now on her phone.. what is she doing!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.