SOS call to Foran

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If it's one thing I have never been called its a racist
I hate all types, black,brown,yellow,Jews,wogs/Arabs,poms,kiwis just to name a few

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate all types, black,brown,yellow,Jews,wogs/Arabs,poms,kiwis just to name a few
Hate is such a friendly word
And seems the only way
For reaching out again,

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
This isn't a Reynolds problem
This isn't a Moses problem

This is a coaching problem

Our halves are playing out of position

Reynolds isn't a 5/8 nor even a halfback, if anyone has watched him in the juniors years ago, we was playing hooker and he would carve it. When Dymock brought him in 2011 to replace Ennis due to injury, Reynolds made lots of runs from dummy half and would go through the defence. This was something lacking from Ennis when we had him. At the moment Lichaa is not offering anything in attack.

Moses is 5/8, he cannot offer any form of leadership and directness in our attack like most other halfbacks do.

Foran would provide more in a attack but I dont think he is the answer. We just need a half back, not some makeshift 5/8

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
This isn't a Reynolds problem
This isn't a Moses problem

This is a coaching problem

Our halves are playing out of position

Reynolds isn't a 5/8 nor even a halfback, if anyone has watched him in the juniors years ago, we was playing hooker and he would carve it. When Dymock brought him in 2011 to replace Ennis due to injury, Reynolds made lots of runs from dummy half and would go through the defence. This was something lacking from Ennis when we had him. At the moment Lichaa is not offering anything in attack.

Moses is 5/8, he cannot offer any form of leadership and directness in our attack like most other halfbacks do.

Foran would provide more in a attack but I dont think he is the answer. We just need a half back, not some makeshift 5/8
I think everyone knows Reynolds is a hooker, only problem is he can't defend to save his life. Hence never playing the position in the nrl.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Marika just kicked the ball to tasmania... fuk this nrl joke!!!
Now now guys, racism is a crime and crime is for asians, coconuts, lebs and aussies !

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Indeed, Reynolds would be a massive liability defending tight. Imagine him trying to defend against the likes of Matt Scott or James Tamou..... He would be tripping every game.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think everyone knows Reynolds is a hooker, only problem is he can't defend to save his life. Hence never playing the position in the nrl.
I don't see Reynolds as a hooker. What makes you say that? His best attributes are his running game & support play. Des doesn't let his hooker run from dummy half and we barely see Reynolds do it either so I don't get what you're seeing. I think we have a player who should be in his prime right now but isn't really standing up to be the leader we need. I know he has energy and passion but come on he has been in the league for about the same time as Michael Morgan and they are lightyears apart.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
To be fair did you see Morgan this week without JT. Was far from impressive.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reynolds is not and never will be a fg hooker
The guys struggles to make 10 tackles a game let alone the 50 required for a genuine fg hooker week in week out

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Foran is half dead and Reynolds trips out so there will be no changes this year.
Sure Josh made SOO but didn't he have an incident?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol at Reynolds being in our top 3 best player all year. That's just babble.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I thought he was excellent seems he has not played for 5 weeks.
Different game to me then. He was poor and if he dished that up in our jersey he would be slagged like Mbye/Reynolds week in week out. Couldn't create anything, finish anything, get repeat set etc, the ball on line looked as poor as us with Tolman hitting it up.

Thurston allows him to be so much better and have so much more time clearly.

Don't get me wrong Morgan is a good player though just pointing out without Thurston he is certainly not a game changer and in my opinion if JT was with Mbye/Reynolds they too would see their game go to the next level (which is why I hope we land Foran so one of them can)

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Different game to me then. He was poor and if he dished that up in our jersey he would be slagged like Mbye/Reynolds week in week out. Couldn't create anything, finish anything, get repeat set etc, the ball on line looked as poor as us with Tolman hitting it up.

Thurston allows him to be so much better and have so much more time clearly.

Don't get me wrong Morgan is a good player though just pointing out without Thurston he is certainly not a game changer and in my opinion if JT was with Mbye/Reynolds they too would see their game go to the next level (which is why I hope we land Foran so one of them can)
totally agree

Status
Not open for further replies.