SOS call to Foran

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
FB? We have 2 top FBs. Since when do FBs have a kicking game? And when do FBs pass? All they do is run and defend.
Not sure if serious...
You haven't heard of ball playing fullbacks? Like Coote, Moylan, Munster. Even slater developed a passing game later on in his career.
We also have two wingers playing Fb.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if serious...
You haven't heard of ball playing fullbacks? Like Coote, Moylan, Munster. Even slater developed a passing game later on in his career.
We also have two wingers playing Fb.
Half the reason our attack is so rubbish is our fullbacks lack of involvement (not necessarily hoppas fault) in attack. Adam quinlan probably has more try assists from sweeping around the back than hoppa this season. It's literally the go to play of every side in the comp yet I don't think we've scored one try off it all year

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FB? We have 2 top FBs. Since when do FBs have a kicking game? And when do FBs pass? All they do is run and defend.
I remember Hayne kicking allot in Origin in 2014, not sure if this had anything to do with Hodko and Reynolds.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des' wife has been under Des than most people. Would love to know her opinion?
Could u imagine, low risk missionary, nothing else incase of lost "ball control", then the nose whistling in bed after.......

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Foran is lost, can't see him playing anywhere soon. His dad is CEO of Walmart, I don't think money is an issue lol
So his old man will give him a job at Walmart

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Signing Foran on his own won't be good enough. We also need fullback who has the full skill set, passing game, running and a decent grubber
Hasn't hoppa fallen from grace in recent weeks,
Hi hit the ground running earlier in the season,
We all loved what he was doing,
But now he has found his parra form,
He strikes me as lazy,

He has the ability to be exactly what we need from a fullback, he proved that early this year,

He crapped on about, how being able to have Sunday's off has helped him be happy and regain his best form,

It's all just a bullshit story,

He got what he wanted, so the preasure was on his early on to perform to prove it to be worth it,

Since then, he has settled in, and became lazy, as a result, he hasn't done much at all,

I think the longer this goes on, the more it's exposed that signing him for what he would have been asking, under his Sunday conditions has proved to be a mistake by our club,

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In an interview with news crop, Foran admits he has been diagnosed with bipolar.

Punting may not be the best for him..

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In an interview with news crop, Foran admits he has been diagnosed with bipolar.

Punting may not be the best for him..
Lol, half the members of the kennel are bipolar,
That doesn't bother me,
It can be treated if a ucuratly diagnosed,
Some of the best people in the world at their chosen profession are bipolar,

Speaking of league, johns was or is bipolar,

It's not without its hassles, but the rewards from their greatness can quickly make up for a few out bursts from time to time,

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
He strikes me as lazy,

He has the ability to be exactly what we need from a fullback, he proved that early this year,

He crapped on about, how being able to have Sunday's off has helped him be happy and regain his best form,

He got what he wanted, so the preasure was on his early on to perform to prove it to be worth it,

Since then, he has settled in, and became lazy, as a result, he hasn't done much at all,

I think the longer this goes on, the more it's exposed that signing him for what he would have been asking, under his Sunday conditions has proved to be a mistake by our club,
Spot on!
Hoppa has been lazy as at the back,Doesn't look interested one bit.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He strikes me as lazy,

Pretty harsh, the bloke has saved our arse plenty of times in recent weeks has made strong metres and really hasn't put a foot wrong. Glad you guys aren't coaching. Is he the rock star fullback we have been craving maybe not- but his done a great job for us all year.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Spot on!
Hoppa has been lazy as at the back,Doesn't look interested one bit.
I think hoppa has fit in great he has realised that des rewards mediocrity and you will never be dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.