Bulldogs Grant Barba a Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for your insight Ozman. I made these comments months ago when the situation was different. The dogs were working with Ben and he was likely to stay. I did not make any further comments on this until recently. I have been on the money with all my comments and so has The Greatest. There are things that I wont post on this forum for obvious reasons.
Re: Folau- Are you actually aware of more than we are, or is that just speculation?

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
“Today I agreed to terms with the Brisbane Broncos"

Today? He forgot to mention the part how is manager was in talks with them from months ago:p

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd happily take the word of Blue&White & The Greatest over anyone's on this forum. Circumstances change and their track record with knowing/revealing information is second to none.

I appreciate everything they provide us with and read every one of their posts. They're not trolls or baiters like some ass wipes here.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
“Today I agreed to terms with the Brisbane Broncos"

Today? He forgot to mention the part how is manager was in talks with them from months ago:p
Hahahahahha the funny thing is the NRL are so stupid to take notice that a deal wouldn't take a day to finizlise and why would he annouce signing with broncos straight away? Gosh can a sport get any more stupid..

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whos this Barba fella? never heard of him

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I'd happily take the word of Blue&White & The Greatest over anyone's on this forum. Circumstances change and their track record with knowing/revealing information is second to none.

I appreciate everything they provide us with and read every one of their posts. They're not trolls or baiters like some ass wipes here.
I agree with this except for two things. There is no admission when they get things wrong and ass wipes is a term I would not associate with you. Don't be so hard on yourself in the future.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for his misses to go to Mackay lol

Couldn't care less tbh, he was a great player, but life will go on...

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hahahahahha the funny thing is the NRL are so stupid to take notice that a deal wouldn't take a day to finizlise and why would he annouce signing with broncos straight away? Gosh can a sport get any more stupid..
How is the NRL stupid? there is no law stating that he cannot negotiate future contracts with other clubs

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm interested to see which way he swings for the rest of the season: whether his form slips further and the tension becomes even more apparent, or he will give it his all as a final "toodloo motherf*ckers"!

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spill the beans boys!! We were told when he's released we'll find out what went on

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
So if we do sign Folau, do we have to wait till November or later to find out about it??

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Enter a new superstar... They said they wont release him til they signed another capable superstar so cue new dogs fullback.

Status
Not open for further replies.