Bulldogs Grant Barba a Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

fingerman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
THE GREATEST, reveal yourself now. You have a lot of explaining to do (in regards to what he did in the off season, during season, rumours etc) :grinning:

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
but but The Greatest said Barba wasnt leaving

what a dud The Greatest is

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You guys should respect what The Greatest has done with giving info, he doesn't need to reveal anything to the public especially if it's information that is suppose to be kept behind closed doors.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
blue&white you have to tell us what you know :O i personally want a good story to recover from the horror of all 2013 from ben barba's stiuation..

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mason, Sonny, Hannant, Barba

We are like one of those budget mobile carriers - No contracts, no worries

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
but but The Greatest said Barba wasnt leaving

what a dud The Greatest is
mhmm...

For **** sake this is a media beat up. Benny will be at the dogs this season and at the very minimum next season as well.
As I said before, Barba is not going anywhere... This is all media beat up and Money Grabbing manoeuvre. He will be here for the rest of the year and by all accounts he will be here next year as well..

Believe it or not.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As strange as it sounds. It saddens me. We have watched Benny grow as a footballer, supported him, he gave us many highlights over the years. All the best Benny, with it all sorted we can finally put all our energy to the finals. Sad to see another product of ours leave the club. Enter Folau!

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I have already packed his belongings:grinning: perhaps someone else can volunteer to give him a lift to the airport? with the honour of shutting the plan door of course.
i volunteer to drive him to Brisbane

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Barba to be back rnd 26 against his new team.
Possibly ending their season (although its probably gone right now)

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is an excellent day tbh, but i dont want him to complete the duties

last time he re-entered the team we took a few steps backwards
I dont mind him playing to finish of the year the other team players don't have to talk to him and they know he will be gone at the end of the year.

Would be weird if he was still here next year though be like a gf cheated on you and still wants to live in your house.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
this is an excellent day tbh, but i dont want him to complete the duties

last time he re-entered the team we took a few steps backwards
Rodzilla pops the champagne, lol.
You will have to put up with him in the Blue and White Jersey till we are done this season. With all of it now settled, he may explode for us - hopefully!

fingerman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You guys should respect what The Greatest has done with giving info, he doesn't need to reveal anything to the public especially if it's information that is suppose to be kept behind closed doors.
Im not taking shots at anyone but TG promised to 'spill the beans' on barba if he did leave!

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
But it is understood Barba will not get a pay rise, with the Broncos effectively taking over the $350,000-a-season deal he had with the Bulldogs.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope the move works out for him family wise, but on the field I hope he never recaptures 2012 form. Only then will he realise that the Doggies made him the player he was.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for your insight Ozman. I made these comments months ago when the situation was different. The dogs were working with Ben and he was likely to stay. I did not make any further comments on this until recently. I have been on the money with all my comments and so has The Greatest. There are things that I wont post on this forum for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.