Turner & Kemp in line to fill Magic boots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contender

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wouldn't you rather have somebody better under the high ball?

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
100% agree

BUT, if we had to choose between these 2, i would want Kemp
Why is Kemp on the outer at the Warriors? It's not like he has Goodwin and El Masri in front of him.

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we could get him for the right price i think the dogs can really make Inu get back to his best. Hes a good goal kicker, has speed, got a fair bit of height compared to some of our past wingers and has skill coming out of his ears. If he can bring the right attitude id love to see him in blue and white.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
And for what it's worth, NO ONE can fill Hazems boots!

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
meh, Idris can swap with Utai at the back end of defensive sets.
What about when Utai makes a sh!t as read and comes in and leaves a huge gap for the opposition winger?

Idris has some poor reads too, Hazem has been covering really really well for him...Utai's reads in defense are even poorer than Idris's

S

Snake Jailbird

no no no

Kemp maybe

wtf is with all these articles, im guessing all players mentioned are managed by the same scum

TJ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I havnt watched the warriors in a while so im not sure if im getting mixed up here but i think Kemp is one of the smallest wingers in the NRL. I dont think we will be in the market for any centres any time soon but wingers maybe, although i do think Moore would like to promote from within, i personally hope nanai gets a shot.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
although i do think Moore would like to promote from within, i personally hope nanai gets a shot.
Exactly, and i hope that's what he does.

Save the money for postions we need to fill, like another dominant prop.

B

Ben Godberts

I like kemp but he is no better than nanai. Why not just promote nanai who is a local junior who obvioulsy has passion for the jersey.

We need a prop that will give us impact from the bench

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Utai in for Hazem. Trust me when i say dis.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not really warming to Kemp or Turner. Both would be on substantial whacks. I wouldn't necessarily move heaven and earth to sign them.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Turner is LOL

Our club isn't even linked to these players. Has Greenberg or Moore said anything? No they haven't.

I prefer Utai. He would be dynamite outside Idris.
if he lays off the winfield blues then i would welcome him back

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if he lays off the winfield blues then i would welcome him back
lol is he a winnies guy?

Some of the top forwards smoke.

I gave mason a lighter once. lol.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
My priority is with Millard. He has proven me wrong this year - and for that, I'm hoping the dogs put their trust in him and focus on re-signing him. We are known for focusing on our own players - turning them into great footballers. I would rather that than have to look at buying elsewhere.

If that doesn't work - I DON'T want Turner. Don't like him at all tbh. I wouldn't mind Kemp though.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
I like kemp but he is no better than nanai. Why not just promote nanai who is a local junior who obvioulsy has passion for the jersey.

We need a prop that will give us impact from the bench
I agree with you here Mitch.

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My priority is with Millard. He has proven me wrong this year - and for that, I'm hoping the dogs put their trust in him and focus on re-signing him. We are known for focusing on our own players - turning them into great footballers. I would rather that than have to look at buying elsewhere.

If that doesn't work - I DON'T want Turner. Don't like him at all tbh. I wouldn't mind Kemp though.
Very impressed with Millard this year but I'm not sold on him as a winger. Brys has shown us the value of speed on the wing. And I'm definitely not a fan of moving Idris or Morris onto the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.