Recent content by TnxDoggies

1. T

We need to jump on this guy

Raiders supporter here, I think your mistaking him for Cornish for someone else, he wouldn't have had a game in 10/11 or even 12 you might be thinking about McCrone. From my perspective from what I've seen so far is that he shrinks in the NRL, he goes great in the lower divs. His defense is...
  2. T

Could Jarrod Croker overtake Hazem's record ?

It can be answered and the answer is Yes... the real question is.. how likely is it? And there's different variables that can affect the likeliness.
  3. T

Could Jarrod Croker overtake Hazem's record ?

Raiders fan here, so I thought i'll have a bit of input. I think a couple factors next year can could push it either way. 1. Adian Sezer is coming with a great kicking record of his own, it could be possible that the Raiders hand over the kicking duties for Croker to focus more on captaincy...
  4. T

I'm Sick of Losing... so I'm going to Canberra.

Yeah man I hate the drive up, it's just trees, tress and more trees and when you support a team like the Raiders there is no guaranteed win so the drive up is always a massive gamble. There was a point where the Dragons game seemed like the go to game but that's no longer the case.
  5. T

Merchandise ideas

Hi Mike, I own a design and print store in Smithfield, I do all kinds of stickers, banners, magnets and other promotional material. If your looking for someone to be doing some printing please let me know :) I find my happiest customers are the ones that get something with personalization...
  6. T

I live in Parra but try to head out to a couple games in Canberra a year lol a couple years back a couple Sydney based supporters organized a Bus up to Canberra to watch the Raiders Vs Doggies, the Raiders had a good win and on the highway on the way back there was a VL painted blue and white...
  7. T

Raiders fan here, everyone head up, the more asses in seats the better for both clubs.
  8. T

Raiders Fan but Respect Your Club

Thanks mate, yeah It's been crazy trying to support them. The off season before Dugan and Fergo decided to start drinking cruisers on the roof I was so pumped up we had Dugan, Fergo, Jack W, Lee, Jarrod C and a gun called Milford waiting for his time to shine. It went down hill very quickly but...
  9. T

Help identifying autographs

Awesome, cheers for the new additions and linking in that jersey. It's looking less and less like scribble now.
  10. T

Hey Marley, yeah I don't think we'll be looking to keep him around and I don't think he's signed for next year. I remember reading somewhere that Manly and the Dogs were interested so all depending on where DCE goes there could be a couple different options for him. I've seen a couple games...
  11. T

It's good to see the Raiders love when ever we hit a nice path :) I think a reason we get appreciated when we go good is because we don't get those handouts like the many other teams. Ricky has changed the club so much and so quickly... all our recruits have been guns and everyone on the...
  12. T

So.. Am i the only one still believes we will win it this year?

I could be wrong, but I see them hold their line a lot but they are defending their line to much from dropped ball and bad positional plays.
  13. T

So.. Am i the only one still believes we will win it this year?

I think defense is there but there needs to be more spark in attack.
  14. T

Your a champ Mr Invisible. Thanks.
  15. T

lol yeah I was thinking the same Mr Invisible, I was going to make a joke about the Cap. Possibly coaches signing as well?