Could Jarrod Croker overtake Hazem's record ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
croker is past halfway of his career and not close to halfway of the record

adam reynolds is the one on pace but souths will decline
Croker is 24 you ****ing fruitcake

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In that case the only person on that list that is even a chance is reynolds but even than he won't get enough tries.
And he is way to injury prone. Haz only had one serious injury his whole career didn't he?

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
my post stands, there are things involved including mileage and canberra not renewing his contract like what happened to luke patten
I thought he was one of their best players, he was also in that extended blues team.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I thought he was one of their best players, he was also in that extended blues team.
im talking about down the line, but ok even if he goes on to break the all time games record and plays 8 more years then he needs to pick up the pace

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
im talking about down the line, but ok even if he goes on to break the all time games record and plays 8 more years then he needs to pick up the pace
I dont think he will get it because he isnt a winger and wont get as many tries, although he has scored almost half of what Hazem scored so there is a slight chance.

TnxDoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
Raiders fan here, so I thought i'll have a bit of input.

I think a couple factors next year can could push it either way.

1. Adian Sezer is coming with a great kicking record of his own, it could be possible that the Raiders hand over the kicking duties for Croker to focus more on captaincy. <- edit
2. A lot of people think Crocker could be more suited to the wing has he is a great finisher, good leaper and has question marks over him promoting the ball to his wingers and defense.

We have a gun center coming in BJ Lay so it could shift Croker to the wing, and if he keeps the kicking duties then he could give it a much better crack (but it'll still be pretty hard), but if Sezer gets handed the kicking duties then the chase is finished.

Last edited by a moderator:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Raiders fan here, so I thought i'll have a bit of input.

I think a couple factors next year can could push it either way.

1. Adian Sezer is coming with a great kicking record of his own, it could be possible that the Raiders hand over the kicking duties for Croker to focus more on kicking.
2. A lot of people think Crocker could be more suited to the wing has he is a great finisher, good leaper and has question marks over him promoting the ball to his wingers and defense.

We have a gun center coming in BJ Lay so it could shift Croker to the wing, and if he keeps the kicking duties then he could give it a much better crack (but it'll still be pretty hard), but if Sezer gets handed the kicking duties then the chase is finished.
So in essence, the "can Croker overtake Haz?" question is question #1,934,712 that can't be answered until the "is DCE really going to the Titans?" question is answered...

TnxDoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
So in essence, the "can Croker overtake Haz?" question is question #1,934,712 that can't be answered until the "is DCE really going to the Titans?" question is answered...
It can be answered and the answer is Yes... the real question is.. how likely is it? And there's different variables that can affect the likeliness.

Status
Not open for further replies.