I'm Sick of Losing... so I'm going to Canberra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
I've never been to a game in Canberra, so I have decided it is about time. I'm tired of my side losing so I coming to Canberra to lend my voice to my Beloved Bulldogs and cheer loudly.

Can you join my fellow Kennelers there???

Who's going, and can we met up??? I want to experience the game with a group of people who share 'the passion'.

email redline_bh [at] mail [dot] com

Last edited by a moderator:

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was thinking of going but havent decided yet..

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
As long as it isn't raining, I will make the trip with the kids via Brisbane..

TnxDoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
Raiders fan here, everyone head up, the more asses in seats the better for both clubs.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I was going on the bus but that got cancelled.

I will think about it though.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might come along will let u know was going but tore ligaments in my ankle on sunday waiting to hear if i need an operation will find out saturday. If i get the all clear ill b jumping in the car and heading down will let u know.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't even knkw what day we a playing tbh

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wish I could go but I'll be moving house this weekend. I won't even have Foxtel or Internet for at least another week so I'm glad the game will be on channel 9.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
We used to go down for sat night games , stay the night and get smashed - happy days . Am glad we arent playin em on the fri night though

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I will be there. Let me know if we're meeting up.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Not a good idea to post up your email address up here as spammers do scour the website as it is.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking of going (never been to Canberra not even on school trips :p I totally got jipped) :p and its my birthday too. So could be fun.

But the form over the last month made me think. It's a 5-6hr round trip. What would be worse then watching dogs get smashed minus 4 origin players (and you have to think there would be doubts over graham after how groggy he was after the game) could be 5-6 of our best players out (if you include bmoz).

Still thinking about going. Would be a good experience. Just want us to be competitive. Sick of watching our players put in no effort at times. Getting very frustrating (and when you consider what Canberra have done to us at times in the past down there with a better team then what we are sending there, it's making me think twice)

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm going where are the traveling doggies supporters sitting?

TnxDoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
But the form over the last month made me think. It's a 5-6hr round trip. What would be worse then watching dogs get smashed minus 4 origin players
I live in Parra but try to head out to a couple games in Canberra a year lol a couple years back a couple Sydney based supporters organized a Bus up to Canberra to watch the Raiders Vs Doggies, the Raiders had a good win and on the highway on the way back there was a VL painted blue and white with blue and white streamers with a full car on the side of the road with heaps of smoke coming out of the bonnet. I hate the drive back even after a win and couldn't imagine how pissed they would have been.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I live in Parra but try to head out to a couple games in Canberra a year lol a couple years back a couple Sydney based supporters organized a Bus up to Canberra to watch the Raiders Vs Doggies, the Raiders had a good win and on the highway on the way back there was a VL painted blue and white with blue and white streamers with a full car on the side of the road with heaps of smoke coming out of the bonnet. I hate the drive back even after a win and couldn't imagine how pissed they would have been.
Hahaha. Poor vl. I wonder if it was the same one from 04 :p if it is very surprised it survived to 05 let alone to Canberra :p

Also. When I was looking for tickets all the away support ones were alloc exhausted. But I guess most doggies fan will just get GA tickets and take over a few section.

If we were full strength, no origin and top 8 I would have gone 100%. But then again most time we go down there looking good we lose. Maybe when no one gives us a hope we will take the points :p

Bad thing is if we are down by plenty at half time you can't even really walk out (well you can buy then it's a 5 hr drive to 40 mins of the game :p)

Just hoping for a contest

Status
Not open for further replies.