Help identifying autographs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TnxDoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hey Doggies Fans,

Thought I'll mention first that I'm a Raiders Fan but admire your club in how they treat the younger supporters.

Recently I sent a message of thanks to the Bulldogs Facebook page advising them in detail how my Nephew has become a Bulldogs addict, he lives and breaths the Bulldogs and the NRL. He is 8 years old and he knows as much as my diehard friends (30 year olds) about the club.

I wasn't expecting a reply to my message on facebook but I was thanked for the message and they were impressed with my nephews addiction to the club and sport that they offered him the junior supporter of the week this week.

I didn't know what it meant but I kept it as a surprise from my nephew, took him to the game and the next thing he knew he was walking down the tunnel, meeting a couple players and then receiving a signed jersey from Steve Turner on the sidelines. It was a surreal experience for him and he hasn't stopped talking about.

I was hoping to identify a couple of the signatures and I thought the best place to attempt to do that will be here, I've attached an image of the jersey. I own a sign shop and as a Thank You i'll be more than happy to offer The Kennel 100 free bumper car stickers that you can hand out to your members.

(I'm trying to work out this attachment thingy) If someone can attach the below image that'll be appreciated.

http://postimg.org/image/qmbr2m6ap/

Added a new photo with numbers for easier identification

http://postimg.org/image/qsgy78ak7/

Last edited by a moderator:

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey mate. Great story. Your nephew must be on cloud 9!

I'll have to check some of the sigs on the one I have but can tell you the one under 80yrs rh side is Michael lichaa. The one 2 below it is josh Morris. I'm sure the rest of the forum will be able to work out most if not all of them.

Here's to hoping we can convert you as well! :grinning:

TnxDoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
Thanks Shnisssss, yeah he is over the moon, he's shopping for a frame at the moment. thanks for pointing out those 2 :grinning:

lol I've been a tragic Raiders supporter for 2 long and it'll be impossible to jump ship when they start showing some glimpses. But unless the Dogs are Vs the Raiders I'll be cheering them on.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To the left of the 80 years is Adam Elliott, bottom left corner above the CCC is Danny Fualalo

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The big signing on the edge that has gone missing is Tony Williams.

TnxDoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
lol yeah I was thinking the same Mr Invisible, I was going to make a joke about the Cap. Possibly coaches signing as well?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
2 - Adam Elliott
4 - Michael Lichaa
9 - Damien Cook?
10 - Josh Jackson?
17 - Josh Morris
24 - Greg Eastwood
27 - Sam Perrett?
28 - Aiden Tolman
31 - Danny Fualolo

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bummer .. doesn't look like we've had one of these threads in over a year, and even then all the threads I found weren't that helpful.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
24. Greg Eastwood

27. Sam Perrett

28. Aiden Tolman

29. Josh Jackson?

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
26's signature is actually ridiculous

good luck for finding them mate and i wish the raiders well every week except when we have you (seriously guys just lose when we play you it'd be great)

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
2 - Adam Elliott
4 - Michael Lichaa
9 - Damien Cook?
10 - Josh Jackson?
17 - Josh Morris
24 - Greg Eastwood
27 - Sam Perrett?
28 - Aiden Tolman
31 - Danny Fualolo
I'm 100% sure about Sam Perrett's signature. Sammy gave my daughter a bandage bear in 2013 she was crying her eyes out after Ben Barba injured his ankle. That year on members day she got him to sign it & she absolutely treasures it. Ben Barba was her favourite player up until that day now it's Sam Perrett.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
he's one of the best people in league he is

Status
Not open for further replies.