Recent content by Rabz

1. R

Daniel Irvine -> Rabbitohs

Perhaps a re-read of the post. Not for one second was I having a go at the Bulldogs rorting the cap. Just pointing out how things change in footy to the point that it is now being suggested that Souths are fiddling with the cap. No need to be so touchy. Just giving you some variety in...
  2. R

Manuokafoa possibly a 'Dog??

You have to be a little concerned about Nelsons ticka when a reggie powder puff prop like Jaiman Lowe runs harder than him. Good Luck to you he has no fire at Redfern. Amongst Mason, O'Meley and SBW etc Nelson is no more than a good back up.
  3. R

Daniel Irvine -> Rabbitohs

How the tables turn aye polecat? Who would have thought that Bulldog supporters would be having a go at poor ole Souths for rorting the Salary Cap? :D Shane Walker is on the outta and we need a hooker just as much as we need a half. As for getting John Sutton - forget it he is signed...
  4. R

Problem with Referees

If you are looking for balance I would suggest (with my red and green eyes) that you guys slightly got the edge with the 50-50 calls which really put us under pressure when we could have had the momentum. IMHO General being binned was an error that could have been costly, but if Smith wasn't...
  5. R

Preview: Souths v Bulldogs

Not quite by 30pts but you guys had to get out of 2nd gear in the 2nd half at least. Well done.
  6. R

Bulldogs sign 2 sets of brothers !

Using that criteria you lot should look at signing Helen Clarke she's a Kiwi too.
  7. R

Corey Hughes

Corey is on the nose at your club just like anyone else named Hughes these days. :(
  8. R

Preview: Souths v Bulldogs

Sutto is used to playing with Ben W. It was this combo in the halves that gave Souths the strong finish to last season. Apart from Ashley 'Finals Footballer' Harrison and Luke Mad Pup this is the closest we have had on the park to that team. Some pressure on Holdsworth will help our cause.