Preview: Souths v Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabz

New Pup
Reaction score
*dOgzRuLe* said:
yes buit sutton will yet again have to get used to another halfback to work alongside. there has been no real chance to form a strong combo this season. i dunno, last year i had really bad feelings when we were about to play souths, so far this year i dont, they have not been showing much class on field.
Sutto is used to playing with Ben W. It was this combo in the halves that gave Souths the strong finish to last season.

Apart from Ashley 'Finals Footballer' Harrison and Luke Mad Pup this is the closest we have had on the park to that team.

Some pressure on Holdsworth will help our cause.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Youse can try and pressue any one player all you want,I don,t think it will stop the likes of Hughes or Maitua having a dig with the ball,If the Dogs forwards fire up they will be too hard to contain,the only thing that will undo us will be our own mistakes,Asotasi sometimes knocks on in a tackle I hope he is back to his best today.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
we should produce a comfortable victory, im just upset that i cant be there because of my flu:(

but ill be cheering as hard as i can with my flemmy throat!!!

bulldogs by 30 points

and just stick to our gameplan like last week, completion of sets and all that good stuff

the only thing i want to change is taking a kick at goal when the the defence your trying to beat looks out on their feet

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Mr Rodriguez™ said:
the only thing i want to change is taking a kick at goal when the the defence your trying to beat looks out on their feet
I know ay, Ryan would make the worst Poker player, wouldnt go in unless he has the best hand, not a risk taker dam it

Rabz

New Pup
Reaction score
Mr Rodriguez™ said:
we should produce a comfortable victory, im just upset that i cant be there because of my flu:(

but ill be cheering as hard as i can with my flemmy throat!!!

bulldogs by 30 points

and just stick to our gameplan like last week, completion of sets and all that good stuff

Not quite by 30pts but you guys had to get out of 2nd gear in the 2nd half at least.

Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.