Corey Hughes

Status
Not open for further replies.

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He cuda scratched himself less obviously... like pretending that there was some dirt on his shorts or something instead of putting his hands right in.

belinda203

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
~doggie~diva~ said:
maybe he was itchy.. leave him alone..
i wasnt even having a go at him...i was pointing out something! i like him neway...its just funny lol he made it really obvious...the strange thing is that my bf pointed it out and i was like :( why were you looking there in the first place...but yea i like corey and i really don't get why people don't...well i do...but i put it under "we all make mistakes" lol

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Lol

He probably seen a hot girl and felt like a tug on the boat

Sailing down the stream that is

brad84

Waterboy
Reaction score
Well im not sure. I know Corey Hughes lets us down soooo much and im of the opinion he should be dropped as well. Definately wouldnt have him getting a starting spot in the team and would be highly unlikely to give him a bench spot either. He does have moments of brilliance but they are so few and far between and throw that in with the 1000 moments of stupidity in a game and you have a useless player. Drop him!!!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Whats wrong with billy ngawini? get rid of hughes and perry who've done nothing for pats 2 seasons and blood a young prospect
6.Maitua
7.Holdsworth
9.Ngawini

14.Sherwin

Rabz

New Pup
Reaction score
Corey is on the nose at your club just like anyone else named Hughes these days.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.