Recent content by Quillen

1. Quillen

Bulldogs Team named to face the Eels

Bulldogs Team Line-Up KIMMORLEY BACK TO FACE EELS Tuesday, September 22, 2009 The Bulldogs have today named a full strength line up for this Friday’s NRL Preliminary Final against the Parramatta Eels at ANZ Stadium, kick off at 7.45pm. Coach Kevin Moore has confirmed key play maker Brett...
  2. Quillen

How the hell do we stop Hayne?

If he doesn't get the ball, he doesn't need stopping.
  3. Quillen

Hayne: Bulldogs are the team to beat.

That's what I was thinking... Hayne must be the brains of that outfit...
  4. Quillen

What were your 2009 expectations?

I think I was expecting to finish 8th or 9th.
  5. Quillen

Hickey denies El Masri last home try

hehehehhe was funny because he is fat! That a side, Hickey did the right thing. He was the better chance to score... even though everyone would've loved Haz to get one. Besides, he's a forward... I doubt he could've made the little lob-spiral pass to Haz who was a whole 2 metres away. LOL
  6. Quillen

Bulldogs change name back to Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs

The NRL today denied the Bulldogs a name change due to it conflicting with NRL sponsorship of some sort or someshiit... The NRL said today, "We have no real reason for denying them a name change... we just don't want to be seen being fair to them...". hehe WOOHOOOOOOoooo...
  7. Quillen

chants for roosters game

A "The Last Samurai" themed banner - "You will need this..." *offers them the spoon*
  8. Quillen

Bulldogs forced to make changes - team named

What article? There was an article? :p
  9. Quillen

Why scoring 2318 points isn't El Masri's proudest achievement

The forgot to look at one thing, that's why Dave...
  10. Quillen

They all said Bryson Goodwin wouldn't make it

Onya Bryson. Fkn LEGEND !!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Quillen

ATTN : Telegraph - We want to be heard ...

Check. Check. Check. Enough said.
  12. Quillen

Michael Ennis, Brett Kimmorley to be NSW halves

Blah blah blah... The NSW selectors can go and get fcked. No idea... NSW lost the series... Blood more youngsters and leave our team out of it. We've got a Premiership to win... and not get injured because of some fake "honour" in a state jersey... If Kimmorley and Ennis get...
  13. Quillen

Ritchie: Scene set for Dogs and Dragons GF

The Titans are gonna "win" the title this year because it's "good for the game".